Author Topic: Dr Dre - Chronic 2  (Read 8962 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: Dr Dre - Chronic 2
« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2008, 07:08:11 AM »
How close are you to Nima, Kilo? You talk often? You guys share music?

I don't speak with Nima, great guy though. I only talk with Nino, P, Benz, and Quiggle.

D-Stress

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2008, 09:39:02 AM »
what the fuck you mean,kilo?when you say i already bought something?

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: July 07, 2008, 10:02:32 AM »
I'm not dissing anyone, but it seems retarded to not share your shit.  If the sole thing holding you from sharing is some fame, that is wack.  You're not going to become a celebrity.  And if your bro got his hands on a pressed vinyl, then someone else will too.  Especially considering that the whole Death Row catalog is being auctioned off.

I don't know, if I had some rare shit I'd be hookin up peeps left and right.  There's some heads out there that would love to hear the shit.

Thanks to yall for hooking up the shit you did in this thread though.  But fuck a clip, give us the whole shit.

Realest thing said in this whole thread.

I really don't understand why it always has to be this way whenever it concerns rare/unreleased DR stuff.

I look at it like this, people who are able to get their hands on stuff like that should consider one of three options:

1) Share it for free; if for whatever reason you do not want to share it then:
2) Sell it BUT don't get upset when it leaks cause this is 2008 and ALL music eventually finds it way on the Internet; if for that reason you do not want to sell it then:
3) Keep it to yourself BUT do not go on internet forums talking and bragging about what you got when you do not have the intention to either sell or share it

Me personally if I had any unreleased stuff I would up it on here in a minute and hope it will find its way to everyone who would want it, no matter how much money it would have cost me. Fuck holding on to it, selling it, tagging it, bootlegging it, bragging about it or whatever if I had something like Inside Out or Say Hi To The Bad Guy or whatever I would up that shit immediately and you know why? Because I know there are people like me, people who love this kind of music, people who are diehard DR fans or people who would just love to hear some unreleased exclusive music that would otherwise remain unheard and locked in the vault. But that's just me.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

D-Stress

« Reply #183 on: July 07, 2008, 11:59:16 AM »
I'm not dissing anyone, but it seems retarded to not share your shit.  If the sole thing holding you from sharing is some fame, that is wack.  You're not going to become a celebrity.  And if your bro got his hands on a pressed vinyl, then someone else will too.  Especially considering that the whole Death Row catalog is being auctioned off.

I don't know, if I had some rare shit I'd be hookin up peeps left and right.  There's some heads out there that would love to hear the shit.

Thanks to yall for hooking up the shit you did in this thread though.  But fuck a clip, give us the whole shit.

I really don't understand why it always has to be this way whenever it concerns rare/unreleased DR stuff.

I look at it like this, people who are able to get their hands on stuff like that should consider one of three options:

2) Sell it BUT don't get upset when it leaks cause this is 2008 and ALL music eventually finds it way on the Internet; if for that reason you do not want to sell it then:
3) Keep it to yourself BUT do not go on internet forums talking and bragging about what you got when you do not have the intention to either sell or share it

Me personally if I had any unreleased stuff I would up it on here in a minute and hope it will find its way to everyone who would want it, no matter how much money it would have cost me. Fuck holding on to it, selling it, tagging it, bootlegging it, bragging about it or whatever if I had something like Inside Out or Say Hi To The Bad Guy or whatever I would up that shit immediately and you know why? Because I know there are people like me, people who love this kind of music, people who are diehard DR fans or people who would just love to hear some unreleased exclusive music that would otherwise remain unheard and locked in the vault. But that's just me.

100%

kuruptDPG

« Reply #184 on: July 07, 2008, 03:06:53 PM »

thtas what im talking about.

wat was the last trak 2 leak apart from the ftp albums? is it make u dance by kurupt? damn we need some new deathrow traks lol, doubt ppl will leak traks now that they used too

EFFeX

« Reply #185 on: July 07, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »

Pretty much, what's the point of letting such good music disappear forever in a dusty closet?

D-Stress

« Reply #186 on: July 08, 2008, 01:49:53 AM »
Pretty much, what's the point of letting such good music disappear forever in a dusty closet?
they´re afraid of that they can´t sell that material and they prefer some shit like lil jon and D4L.
thats how it is nowdays, good music is dead!nobody gon buy the unreleased death row stuff, because people are too stupid to feel the greatness.the need to add "50,G-Unit,Obie Trice And Lil´Jon" To Sell It, It Fucks Up Music.Money Is A Root Of All Evil.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: July 08, 2008, 08:05:31 AM »

man its only to arrest fuckin attention. no other reason. its the same shit for 10 years now. if peeps had the chance to listen so this music then its ok if they share their experience on the net but: "hey here are 3 snipps" BUT DONT beg me for more"  or "i have lots of never before heard dr music like this and like that but i will never share with you guys" or "my brother, my cuzz, my friend, my mother has shit but dont wanna leak it" is just fuckin ridiculous. makin folks jealous cuz of rare music is fuckin underdeveloped. u said it: enjoy what u have, enjoy the music....and if u dont have the intention to sell /share it: STFU and KEEP IT FOR YOUR SELF. this is what i do and its nuthin but fair....  :whistle:

Quadruple OG

« Reply #188 on: July 08, 2008, 08:29:05 AM »

On point with all of it, especially #3, since certain people on this forum do this and write novels about unreleased songs but won't share em because they love the attention.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: July 08, 2008, 09:02:57 AM »

man its only to arrest fuckin attention. no other reason. its the same shit for 10 years now. if peeps had the chance to listen so this music then its ok if they share their experience on the net but: "hey here are 3 snipps" BUT DONT beg me for more"  or "i have lots of never before heard dr music like this and like that but i will never share with you guys" or "my brother, my cuzz, my friend, my mother has shit but dont wanna leak it" is just fuckin ridiculous. makin folks jealous cuz of rare music is fuckin underdeveloped. u said it: enjoy what u have, enjoy the music....and if u dont have the intention to sell /share it: STFU and KEEP IT FOR YOUR SELF. this is what i do and its nuthin but fair....  :whistle:

I know you're one of those persons on here that has certain stuff but I have never seen you brag about it or talk shit so that's cool.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: July 08, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »
they´re afraid of that they can´t sell that material and they prefer some shit like lil jon and D4L.
thats how it is nowdays, good music is dead!nobody gon buy the unreleased death row stuff, because people are too stupid to feel the greatness.the need to add "50,G-Unit,Obie Trice And Lil´Jon" To Sell It, It Fucks Up Music.Money Is A Root Of All Evil.

How do you feel about Petey Pablo's Way Out There?

~Loyalty Is Everything~

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #191 on: July 08, 2008, 09:19:57 AM »

Way Out There in my opinion is an okay song, but the rest of Petey's catalog is better than that. Lol.

Johnny B

« Reply #192 on: July 08, 2008, 09:47:41 AM »

Way Out There in my opinion is an okay song, but the rest of Petey's catalog is better than that. Lol.

lol, you guys are funny.

someone just up some tracks. if you don't, you like taking it up the ass from ya father. haha

Chad

« Reply #193 on: July 08, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »
from what i'm told about the Chronic 2, there was a project intended to be called the Chronic II, but not Papa's Got A Brand New Funk...all the ads for it, were attempts by Suge to one-up Dre when he was leaving the label or had left the label....
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #194 on: August 02, 2008, 05:50:28 AM »
Dead Thread.