Author Topic: Nas_-_Untitled-2008-[GroupRip]  (Read 3125 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nas_-_Untitled-2008-[GroupRip]
« Reply #135 on: July 13, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »
Esco Let's Go I think is not a Nas track, it's a DJ Khaled song to be included on the upcoming Khaled album "We Global."

Isn't it a KHALIL produced track?

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #136 on: July 13, 2008, 06:26:47 PM »
It has dick to do with cd's being obsolete, it's about supporting artists that do real shit like this.  I'll buy the cd, rip it into my comp, rip it into my car and prolly never touch the cd again.  Your perspective is fucked.

So you buy it then put it away and never see it again?  To me, that's a waste of money.  I just don't see the point in buying a CD when I will literally NEVER listen to it.

No, I put it away in one of my cd books.  You're looking at it like some obsolete plastic disc that costs you $10.  You really should be thinking of it as you cosigning and endorsing Nas for what he stands for and helping make it more likely that he will continue doing records like this.  Nas is a legend and continues making very good thought provoking Hip Hop.  So when he does drop a record that is as dope is this one is going to be, it's crucial to support it.  If Nas pushes big numbers with this release (which I think he's going to) it will get peoples attention and show them that not everything has to be Soulja Boy.  Not saying the whole game is gonna change, but it shows that you can still release true music and have it be successful.  

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2008, 06:58:59 PM »
It has dick to do with cd's being obsolete, it's about supporting artists that do real shit like this.  I'll buy the cd, rip it into my comp, rip it into my car and prolly never touch the cd again.  Your perspective is fucked.

So you buy it then put it away and never see it again?  To me, that's a waste of money.  I just don't see the point in buying a CD when I will literally NEVER listen to it.

No, I put it away in one of my cd books.  You're looking at it like some obsolete plastic disc that costs you $10.  You really should be thinking of it as you cosigning and endorsing Nas for what he stands for and helping make it more likely that he will continue doing records like this.  Nas is a legend and continues making very good thought provoking Hip Hop.  So when he does drop a record that is as dope is this one is going to be, it's crucial to support it.  If Nas pushes big numbers with this release (which I think he's going to) it will get peoples attention and show them that not everything has to be Soulja Boy.  Not saying the whole game is gonna change, but it shows that you can still release true music and have it be successful.  

Real talk

kemizt

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2008, 07:27:57 PM »

Sounds good, everyone has their thing, if you choose to spend you're money for that, that's cool. 
I personally don't really care is Soulja Boy (I've never even heard one song from him) is the number one star in the world and Nas is homeless, so buying an album just to support it doesn't do it for me.
Hip-hop Is Dead is probably the last album I actually bought and I bought all 9 Nas albums but now I just don't care enough to buy CDs anymore.   

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #139 on: July 13, 2008, 10:11:52 PM »
Cd's will never be obsolete

DIP DIP SET SET

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #140 on: July 14, 2008, 01:00:37 AM »
This cd is classic, I've been playing it non stop in my ipod.

to me it has the same feel as Common's album BE, only the beats on this album are darker, which is perfect production for nas's style.

NaS should really do more soulfull tracks with kanye.

J Bananas

« Reply #141 on: July 14, 2008, 01:09:21 AM »

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #143 on: July 14, 2008, 09:43:12 AM »
This cd is classic

?!?!?

?

i dk what more do you need in an album to call one classic? he has 15 songs, that you can listen to over and over again. no fillers, just straight great music throughout. ima have to his this one a nod for classic.

Lunatic

« Reply #144 on: July 14, 2008, 09:45:34 AM »
I'd also love to see more Nas-Kanye..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: July 14, 2008, 09:53:02 AM »
This cd is classic

?!?!?

?

i dk what more do you need in an album to call one classic? he has 15 songs, that you can listen to over and over again. no fillers, just straight great music throughout. ima have to his this one a nod for classic.
ITs a great cd i culd listen to every single song without skippin a track....but to call it a classic before it has even been released yet is judging the album way to fast, classic gets thrown around way to much...im not sayin this isnt classic but we have to wait atleast a year or so.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #146 on: July 14, 2008, 09:53:47 AM »
I've only listened to about 5 songs off the album so far.  I'm buying this shit tomorrow so I can hear the rest  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: July 14, 2008, 09:58:11 AM »
This cd is classic

?!?!?

?

ITs a great cd i culd listen to every single song without skippin a track....but to call it a classic before it has even been released yet is judging the album way to fast, classic gets thrown around way to much...im not sayin this isnt classic but we have to wait atleast a year or so.

wait for what? for the "classic determining commitiee" to accept it as a classic? :P. im just sayin, ive listened to the album at least 15 times since its leaked and i cant skip a song, im feelin 15/15 songs. its a classic to me, maybe yall will get the feelin for it later lol.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #148 on: July 14, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »
This cd is classic

?!?!?

?

wait for what? for the "classic determining commitiee" to accept it as a classic? :P. im just sayin, ive listened to the album at least 15 times since its leaked and i cant skip a song, im feelin 15/15 songs. its a classic to me, maybe yall will get the feelin for it later lol.
lol ok its a "personel classic"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: July 14, 2008, 10:06:50 AM »
This cd is classic

?!?!?

?

lol ok its a "personel classic"

for now maybe, but soon you will all see, this album is a hip hop classic! 8)