Author Topic: Nas_-_Untitled-2008-[GroupRip]  (Read 3119 times)

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nas_-_Untitled-2008-[GroupRip]
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2008, 10:07:48 AM »
This cd is classic

?!?!?

?

i dk what more do you need in an album to call one classic? he has 15 songs, that you can listen to over and over again. no fillers, just straight great music throughout. ima have to his this one a nod for classic.
ITs a great cd i culd listen to every single song without skippin a track....but to call it a classic before it has even been released yet is judging the album way to fast, classic gets thrown around way to much...im not sayin this isnt classic but we have to wait atleast a year or so.

wait for what? for the "classic determining commitiee" to accept it as a classic? :P. im just sayin, ive listened to the album at least 15 times since its leaked and i cant skip a song, im feelin 15/15 songs. its a classic to me, maybe yall will get the feelin for it later lol.
lol ok its a "personel classic"

for now maybe, but soon you will all see, this album is a hip hop classic! 8)
classic as in illmatic lol i don think this cd touches the matic lol but not many albums do so thts not saying much.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2008, 10:08:34 AM »
This cd is classic

?!?!?

?

i dk what more do you need in an album to call one classic? he has 15 songs, that you can listen to over and over again. no fillers, just straight great music throughout. ima have to his this one a nod for classic.
ITs a great cd i culd listen to every single song without skippin a track....but to call it a classic before it has even been released yet is judging the album way to fast, classic gets thrown around way to much...im not sayin this isnt classic but we have to wait atleast a year or so.

wait for what? for the "classic determining commitiee" to accept it as a classic? :P. im just sayin, ive listened to the album at least 15 times since its leaked and i cant skip a song, im feelin 15/15 songs. its a classic to me, maybe yall will get the feelin for it later lol.
lol ok its a "personel classic"

for now maybe, but soon you will all see, this album is a hip hop classic! 8)
classic as in illmatic lol i don think this cd touches the matic lol but not many albums do so thts not saying much.

ever classic album in rap, has to be as good as illmatic to be a classic?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »
i already said they dont have to be as good as illmatic.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2008, 02:52:40 PM »
This album shits on Illmatic and its green wit' corn too... Illmatic was tha 1st (*east*) rap album i discovered by myself and feel in love wit it.  but "nigger" farts Illmatic gas all in ya ears.  from tha beats to tha subject matter 2 tha whole CONCEPT, u have 2 admit RAP as a whole is comin' back STRONG and its gona b deadlier than b4.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2008, 04:04:21 PM »
This album shits on Illmatic and its green wit' corn too... Illmatic was tha 1st (*east*) rap album i discovered by myself and feel in love wit it.  but "nigger" farts Illmatic gas all in ya ears.  from tha beats to tha subject matter 2 tha whole CONCEPT, u have 2 admit RAP as a whole is comin' back STRONG and its gona b deadlier than b4.

i want to understand before i make an opinon. are you saying Untitled>>>Illmatic??

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »

i want to understand before i make an opinon. are you saying Untitled>>>Illmatic??

seeing as how its different times (94'/08') theres a big difference in tha material of music.  Illmatic is a classic (not denyin that... fuck no) BUT NaS has made an album better than Illmatic.  Now i know this is a question that cant be answered but think about it 10 yrs from now I can GUARENTEE that you'll play Nigger b4 Illmatic anyday.  Nobody lissens 2 music from tha 40's anymore except that generation, and they will tell you in a heartbeak that their generation put out better music (see how their opinion is bias and unopened to anything new- im sure u have grandparents who will never in tha light of day play a Tech 9 album).  Get fucked up (if u do) and sit to urself and play Illmatic and then play Nigger and I can guarentee that u can feel Nigger more (if ur black- yes i know this sounds prejudice).  Illmatic was samples and drum loops and story lines and thats it, Nigger is real music (live instruments, song structures) wit' story lines and concepts ("Fried Chicken").  Nigger is artistically NaS' best album, so therefore 4 tha sake of music that justifies it as bein better.  now thats my opinion and i dont wana sound elitist but u can ask music skalarz and they'll say tha same thing, matter of fact ask ya friends and see wat they think
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 05:22:34 PM by BiggBoogaBiff »