Author Topic: Serious question: Which one is Dr. Dre's WORST production to this date?  (Read 753 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
anything he produced for 5-0 except for that remix that had mobb deep on it. i forgot the name of the song
do you mean anything for 50 prod. by dre was wack besides that one song? ??? wtf.fuck 50 and fuck dre but he had couple good beats on there.
that shit pales in compaison to the rest of his shit. but he has a lot of great shit to cover it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

MarshColin

I know I'll get a lot of hate for this but I always hated the beat to the song Knoc. It just seemed corny to me. Fire isn't that great either as many of you have pointed out.

kuruptDPG

would have to go with fire and a couple from jay z's album

Okka

One of the wackest productions from Dre must be Eve's "Satisfaction", i always hated that fuckin bullshit.

MediumL

Fire is the worst track he ever produced, I totally agree, that shit was horrible
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Fire must have been some beat made in 2 minutes, that shit SUCKS!

DreTendo

• Lil Geezy
Lost Ones, 30 somethin, boss up, round here, imagine, hold on, U aint going nowhere, No stoppin Carson, that Papoose track, and that God Body track, Grow Up. Fire I did not think was that bad, at least it wasn't a slow simple beat with a boring piano loop like all the others.

I can understand why people say these beats are dope, because they are ok chilled out beats but if you listened to these tracks and then a selection off Dre tracks from any time pre 2006, the beats I mentioned sound terrible.

The problem with the beats I mentioned they all have boring instruments, boring melodies and they are very basic.

everlast1986

One of the wackest productions from Dre must be Eve's "Satisfaction", i always hated that fuckin bullshit.

really? i think all the beats he gave Eve are on point.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i liked the beats from jays album...but yeah fire and a few other recent ones arent that great