Author Topic: [OLD VIDEO] GAME VS DOMINATION PHONE CONVERSTATION  (Read 558 times)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
[OLD VIDEO] GAME VS DOMINATION PHONE CONVERSTATION
« on: July 03, 2008, 10:03:29 AM »

KaliMex

• 'G'
  • Oh Boy!
Re: [OLD VIDEO] GAME VS DOMINATION PHONE CONVERSTATION
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 11:47:18 AM »
game lame lol 4real....idk y people still think he hard

.................................waits 4 people to start getting on games dick and say game hard blah blah blah

¥-REGIME Life-¥
                                                                                   C.O.B

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »
both of 'em acting like 2 spoiled 10-year olds.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 12:23:04 PM »

.................................waits 4 people to start getting on games dick and say game hard blah blah blah

idk u know it all...u speakin on em like u know em...so he must be right... ::)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 12:28:24 PM »
Who the hell are these, Dominations and Bang Em Smurfs, just a bunch of hood rats with no money im assuming?

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »
Game sounds hella greazy on that. Hahaha! You could tell Game was lovin makin that nigga go crazy.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2008, 01:04:59 PM »
pure comedy

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2008, 02:32:40 PM »
Game sounds hella greazy on that. Hahaha! You could tell Game was lovin makin that nigga go crazy.

He wasnt loving it when them waccwalls got served at hot 97. He thought it was sweet and got they ass served. And what game do? Go in the booth and rap. Hahahaha!!! That right there told u niggaz what it is.

And domo and smurf is offspring of gunit and them niggaz starving they would have bodied 1 of them niggaz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2008, 02:37:30 PM »

He wasnt loving it when them waccwalls got served at hot 97. He thought it was sweet and got they ass served. And what game do? Go in the booth and rap. Hahahaha!!! That right there told u niggaz what it is.

And domo and smurf is offspring of gunit and them niggaz starving they would have bodied 1 of them niggaz.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2008, 03:12:18 PM »
Who the hell are these, Dominations and Bang Em Smurfs, just a bunch of hood rats with no money im assuming?
Basically.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2008, 09:51:07 PM »

1. u corny as hell

2. dude got shot by cops...so stop talkin tough...

3. and if they would have bodied him...then y didnt they get in the cab...and come down there...yea...stfu... ::)

Black Gloves

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2008, 10:27:23 PM »

who the fuck said Game was hard? who the fuck said Game was soft?

idk y you think Yukmouth is hard...*waits for him to say "i never said Yukmouth was hard"*

exactly so if nobody hear said that Game was hard/soft wtf are u talking about?

lol @ yukmouth sayin he got jumped...lol spider gave that nigga 1 to the eye and next thing you now Yukmouth sittin smokin weed with Spider...lmao talk about loss!!

and i cant get this hypocrites like Trav Teezy lmao he says that we have Snoop and Games nuts so far down our throats that we cant give shit a listen unless they co-sign it

but then this nigga is on spider loc nuts! lmaaaaao niggaz is straight fucking clowns b ha ha ha

they cant see that they the ones dickridin niggaz

ITS ON FUCKIN YOUTUBE WHEN 50 RAN FROM GAME..AND STILL THIS TRAV TREEZY NIGGA ON SPIDER/G-UNITS NUTS! :laugh: ;D

i smell a promoooooooooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer/Streeet teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam :-* :-*

« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 10:29:58 PM by Black Gloves »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2008, 05:00:46 AM »

1. u corny as hell

3. and if they would have bodied him...then y didnt they get in the cab...and come down there...yea...stfu... ::)

Dude its well known it was a street nigga who clapped the waccwall but I guess it makes you feel better to say that bout the cops. You think they would have rushed the police? Plus the police would have been on the inside the studio waiting for 50 to get out the main studio from doing the interview.

Tony yayo even said earlier that the wolves were downstairs dummy

Don't get made cause them real niggaz served them studio gangsta waccwalls.

He told him to come out of the city so they could get busy, why would he go down there after they been arguing over the radio then go there to lay one of them niggaz down?

I see your knowledge on the streets when you say stupid shit like that post you did.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2008, 07:39:53 AM »

1. u corny as hell

Dude its well known it was a street nigga who clapped the waccwall but I guess it makes you feel better to say that bout the cops. You think they would have rushed the police? Plus the police would have been on the inside the studio waiting for 50 to get out the main studio from doing the interview.

Tony yayo even said earlier that the wolves were downstairs dummy

Don't get made cause them real niggaz served them studio gangsta waccwalls.

He told him to come out of the city so they could get busy, why would he go down there after they been arguing over the radio then go there to lay one of them niggaz down?

I see your knowledge on the streets when you say stupid shit like that post you did.

lol so u gon tell me about streets...when u was prolly born in the burbs...nigga kill that noise...so yayo said it...that makes it true huh... ::)what street nigga shoots someone in the leg...neva heard of a street nigga firing a weapon 4 a warning shot...and anyway the gun was discharged on the ground the bullet bounced and hit the dude in the leg...and if a street nigga shot them...how come nobody got caught when the shit happened in front of hot97...but yet lil kim is spotted on camera and sent 2 jail?? so they can catch 1 but cant catch the other? nigga stfu...domination aint no street dude...bang em smurf is the street dude...who protected 50 cent...and then got shitted on...if domination really wanted 2 do somethin...he coulda jumped on the train...or took a cab...hopped in the whip..w/e and came down if he wanted a problem...but on the phone makin wack ass threats...come on man...do some research and stop dickrydin...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2008, 08:41:26 AM »

who the fuck said Game was hard? who the fuck said Game was soft?

idk y you think Yukmouth is hard...*waits for him to say "i never said Yukmouth was hard"*

exactly so if nobody hear said that Game was hard/soft wtf are u talking about?

lol @ yukmouth sayin he got jumped...lol spider gave that nigga 1 to the eye and next thing you now Yukmouth sittin smokin weed with Spider...lmao talk about loss!!

and i cant get this hypocrites like Trav Teezy lmao he says that we have Snoop and Games nuts so far down our throats that we cant give shit a listen unless they co-sign it

but then this nigga is on spider loc nuts! lmaaaaao niggaz is straight fucking clowns b ha ha ha

they cant see that they the ones dickridin niggaz

ITS ON FUCKIN YOUTUBE WHEN 50 RAN FROM GAME..AND STILL THIS TRAV TREEZY NIGGA ON SPIDER/G-UNITS NUTS! :laugh: ;D

i smell a promoooooooooooooooteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer/Streeet teeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam :-* :-*

I don't know why I respond to you ridin my dick but he we go again.

Let see somebody gets shot lets what for the police to come dummy.
That's how I know u white if somebody gets popped you leave regardless if you had something to do with it or not.

Get off my dick dude everytime I post u on my dick that shit is mad gay relax and go fuck with some girls.