Author Topic: South Park Mexican "The Lost Truth"  (Read 329 times)

themovie

South Park Mexican "The Lost Truth"
« on: June 20, 2002, 02:51:55 AM »
Guilty or not,this is some deep shit....

"Poverty strikes another one writes, cops flash lights on dope fiend's pipes. The poisonous rock that curses my clock, for one man to rise another must drop. If there's a bright side it's yet to be found, have friends in the ground the others locked down. Why must a kill be such a thrill, and even the chill live by the steel. All the beautiful people addicted to cain, your mind is blind but your eyes show your pain. The big time hustler is as lost as the customer, it's all lady luck, and I never trusted her. I see a man work for six bucks an hour. See a drug lord with money and power. The first man lives in wonderful wealth, because peace is priceless, I've learned this myself. Inside of his shell is alway's a pearl, reading a book to his new baby girl. The powerful man, inside isn't rich, chasing a love that doesn't exist. The treasures in life are in everyone's reach, what's spoken is true, I'm not tryna preach. Believe in our God he speaks through the wind. He leads you to wisdom when listened to him. It's easy to hate yet hard to love. So let's take a peep at what we're made of. A coward can kill any day or night, but the bravest of men, are those who save lives.."

Keep it real,

S.P.M

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: South Park Mexican "The Lost Truth"
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2002, 03:34:30 PM »
everyone hated on spm...but no one said anything when he would drop real shit...he shut people up....im still praying for him to get out....hes a big asset to the latino community and it hurts to see him in such a position...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2002, 05:03:37 PM »
everyone hated on spm...but no one said anything when he would drop real shit...he shut people up....im still praying for him to get out....hes a big asset to the latino community and it hurts to see him in such a position...

Word....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2002, 02:07:54 AM »
It is deep stuff, especially this line:

"So let's take a peep at what we're made of. A coward can kill any day or night, but the bravest of men, are those who save lives.."

that's real, but IF he is guilty of raping that little girl then thats some fucked up shit, everyone was quick to judge R.Kelly when the girls were in their teens but a 9 y/o child, thats sick.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

TRUTH

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2002, 07:29:19 AM »
a homie thats my big homeboy like i said beford they found him guilty with no evidence. the little girl dont remember if it was a dream or not cause she spent the night at spm house to play with his little girl, before you hate know the full story, guilty with no evidence.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2002, 10:52:37 AM »
a homie thats my big homeboy like i said beford they found him guilty with no evidence. the little girl dont remember if it was a dream or not cause she spent the night at spm house to play with his little girl, before you hate know the full story, guilty with no evidence.

First of all I wasn't hating, second if you read my post I said "IF" and I blatantly highlighted by putting both letters in capital form. I'm not one to judge without knowing the full story, i'm just talking about IF.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2002, 05:22:28 PM »

Ugh..Excuse me while I vomit.

There so many people and things that deserve prayers..yet youre going to pray for a convicted child molestor like SPM.  You make me sick.
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

TRUTH

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2002, 03:48:06 AM »
MY POST I MADE AWHILE AGO WASNT TO DISRESPESCT NO ONE, BUT THATS MY HOMEBOY, TO MANY PEOPLE ALREADY THINK HE'S GUILTY WITHOUT KNOWING HALF THE STORY. SO IT JUST GOT ME ALITTLE UPSET WHAT WHAT YOU DO IF THAT WAS YOUR HOMEBOY. FOR THAT PERSON WHO SAID PRAYING FOR A MOLESTER READ FACTS AND NOT DIRT SHEETS MAN GET YOUR STORY STR8.