Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "Grow Up" Untagged Exclusive, CDQ DIRTY AND CLEAN  (Read 4618 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • No justice, no peace
Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "Grow Up" Untagged Exclusive, CDQ DIRTY AND CLEAN
« Reply #175 on: December 16, 2009, 10:45:55 AM »
yeah i think the only reason its very good is cuz bishop is tryna save it and make it a good song but that shows bishop can be dope but he needs to chose bangers like he has before

yeah these type of songs dont fit him well IMO jus like the few new ones that hes released
he fits more of the missile testin type of sound
fuck yeah (without the accent)
pope mobile

i jus cant get into this when i know its him and i try and listen but its not the bidness
and its crazy cuz dre produced it but its really nuthin special

hmm not sure...i just compared it to the original i downloaded and they sound both the same. Thanks for upping the track though, does anyone else have a remastered copy ?

@: Get Your Walk On: Really ? I think it's such a dope song

I agree with you that the beat ain't nothing special but overall I like the song. It's too bad Dre didn't have a verse on this track though..

When it comes to Bishop it's either hit or miss for me
it ain't a miracle, but i think it's very good.

to each his own, off course :)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "Grow Up" Untagged Exclusive, CDQ DIRTY AND CLEAN
« Reply #176 on: December 16, 2009, 06:45:46 PM »
no doubt

yeah i think the only reason its very good is cuz bishop is tryna save it and make it a good song but that shows bishop can be dope but he needs to chose bangers like he has before

yeah these type of songs dont fit him well IMO jus like the few new ones that hes released
he fits more of the missile testin type of sound
fuck yeah (without the accent)
pope mobile

i jus cant get into this when i know its him and i try and listen but its not the bidness
and its crazy cuz dre produced it but its really nuthin special

hmm not sure...i just compared it to the original i downloaded and they sound both the same. Thanks for upping the track though, does anyone else have a remastered copy ?

@: Get Your Walk On: Really ? I think it's such a dope song

I agree with you that the beat ain't nothing special but overall I like the song. It's too bad Dre didn't have a verse on this track though..

When it comes to Bishop it's either hit or miss for me
it ain't a miracle, but i think it's very good.

to each his own, off course :)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.