Author Topic: DUBCNN: Bishop Lamont "Grow Up" Untagged Exclusive, CDQ DIRTY AND CLEAN  (Read 8418 times)

Blood$

downloading now and getting ready to throw on the iPod/phone  8)

westsiderider323

finally propz

underdog

all dres drums sound the same now, just diff melodys that almost sounds the same too

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
dope song

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Mixing is perfect on this track, everything hits, love the drums and the chilled vibe... growing on me a lot

I think it's also a really content driven song, now I've properly listened to all the verses it really hits home with what the track is trying to do, it's not about having an insane instrumental on this one, the beat is just some laid back shit to let Bishop vent over, which he does well

s.a.k.10

• 'G'
that up up up up up chorus is horrible!!!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
This track Grows Up on me...it's good.
We are putting too much weight on these beats...and then we complain that hip hop is all about beats nowadays.

Matty

sounds a lot better in cdq - especially the bassline - and the track as a whole has grown on me a whole lot. hope bishop gets the full interscope machine behind the promotion though :0 but im still confident/hope the best is yet to come ;]

KURUPTION-81

i like it, its gonna sound real crisp on my stereo.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this shit is super tight been on repeat an hour now.
lyrics are real dope and the beat is mixed so perfectly.
finally a Dre produced Bishop song!

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

smegma

The beat is very dope, but Dre should have saved it for another rapper, i.e. Six2 or Snoop. Bishop Lamont needs to go back into the studio with J. Wells cause he actually sounded motivated when they still worked together.

I think Bishop Lamont and Eminem are the only two artists ever that have sounded unmotivated over a Dre beat.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 01:36:01 PM by smegma »

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
this shit is super tight been on repeat an hour now.
lyrics are real dope and the beat is mixed so perfectly.
finally a Dre produced Bishop song!
same here homie.... a nice summer jam and sumthin' that talks on some real shit...

Suga Foot

I'll do the dishes now with this song on repeat and then give my opinion :banana_trippin:

haha I always do that.....no dishwasher at my place.

The song is  :firedevil:

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG

I'll do the dishes now with this song on repeat and then give my opinion :banana_trippin:

haha I always do that.....no dishwasher at my place.

The song is  :firedevil:

wish i could use the dishwasher... moms says that's being lazy.... so we handwash over here... native parents... such a pain.... old school... well... just sent the clean version to the a station down here... couple more stations but they haven't answered back yet....

EFFeX

I see what that other dude was saying when I loaded it up in Adobe Audition, the volume is only at 50% for some reason... Gotta put it up twice as loud on my speakers to hear it normal. I'll have to up the volume...