Author Topic: Bizzy Bone...  (Read 180 times)

KVB

Bizzy Bone...
« on: June 28, 2002, 10:24:49 PM »
...sounds like a woman.

I didn't really know anything about him until I copped the Next Friday soundtrack. I got home and bumped it, when I reached track 6, "Bizzy Bone - Fried Day" I was like WTF? Bizzy Bone? I swear to God I thought this was a female rapper. No joke. I had heard of the Bone Thugs, ain't he one of them? I didn't believe it until I looked him up on the Internet. And I was fuckin shocked to find he was male, no joke. The track ("Fried Day") was kinda tight, but dude sounds like a fuckin cornball. I find it funny how he claim to be a thug when he sounds softer than Ashanti. Seriously, did he fall into a bowl of helium as a kid or something? LOL j/k enough talking shit I guess, my point is:

He makes some tight songs, but sounds too fruitball for my taste. I ain't talking shit, just stating facts. Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

Re: Bizzy Bone...
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2002, 11:18:39 PM »
...sounds like a woman.

I didn't really know anything about him until I copped the Next Friday soundtrack. I got home and bumped it, when I reached track 6, "Bizzy Bone - Fried Day" I was like WTF? Bizzy Bone? I swear to God I thought this was a female rapper. No joke. I had heard of the Bone Thugs, ain't he one of them? I didn't believe it until I looked him up on the Internet. And I was fuckin shocked to find he was male, no joke. The track ("Fried Day") was kinda tight, but dude sounds like a fuckin cornball. I find it funny how he claim to be a thug when he sounds softer than Ashanti. Seriously, did he fall into a bowl of helium as a kid or something? LOL j/k enough talking shit I guess, my point is:

He makes some tight songs, but sounds too fruitball for my taste. I ain't talking shit, just stating facts. Peace.

so just because he doesn't front and act like he got some deep voice he's a fruitball? And I don't know what kind of women you hear sing but he doesn't sound like a woman. His voice is high but not like a woman.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2002, 12:52:37 AM »
Bizzy is dope. His got a unique voice. He doesn't sound like a woman anyway. :D

downundacunt

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2002, 02:04:21 AM »
he dont sound like a woman....

he sounds like he's FUUUUUUUUUCKEDDDD UPPPPPPP   :D :D :)