Author Topic: Recorded conversation between Buck and 50 (Buck crying)  (Read 1018 times)

J Bananas

Re: Recorded conversation between Buck and 50 (Buck crying)
« Reply #45 on: June 18, 2008, 06:29:12 PM »
hilllllllarious

Nigga Witta Attitude

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2008, 07:41:10 PM »
Buck said this is old though.

But i dont give a fuck at the end of the day i will still support Buck even if hes on Crackhead ENT and the same goes for Game

I liked 50s first album and the G-Unit group album but i havent been feeling that many joints after that. And that nigga is straight up bitch made
that do some dirty ass shit behind the scenes, like pushing Styles P record back and it never came out and then they broke his contract with Interscop, and
had a influence in pushing Doctors Advocate back for like 10-12 months (got pushed back like 4-5 times) and things like that.

But like i said fuck the beauty shop gossip i'll still support the rappers i like cuz i like their music.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2008, 08:37:48 PM »
Doesn't really sound like he's crying, he's just emotional. And who wouldn't be. It's his job, his career, working day and night, making records. If he didn't get his due pay, then he has every right to complain. Either way, neither 50 or Buck is better off. G-Unit was a lot better off with Buck. And no matter what the morons say, being on G-Unit is a damn lot better then not being on that label.

Muhfukka

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2008, 08:44:12 PM »
Doesn't really sound like he's crying, he's just emotional.
hes not bawling through the hole thing but you can definitely tell he's crying at certain points

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2008, 08:54:00 PM »
Doesn't really sound like he's crying, he's just emotional.
hes not bawling through the hole thing but you can definitely tell he's crying at certain points

Yeah it sort of cuts out, maybe he's watching "Titanic" or maybe he's drinking a really hot cup of coffee. Can't blame a man for crying in those situations can we.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2008, 09:06:19 PM »

the whole thing..

funny how he tried to flip the wayne situation..like he jus boss his way on stage..they brought him onstage..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=O_vIhFOON3U&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yWSf0gh12q8&feature=related

n the same nite...we got em a re-up...baby looked out for em...on that kuz he was hurtin..

buck lyin..and this shit aint old.. he jus thru snippets out...buck bit it..and came with the diss.. so he put it on em..

checkmate

« Last Edit: June 18, 2008, 09:09:29 PM by 3rd Coast »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2008, 05:58:58 AM »
Here is the full 16 min version: http://sharebee.com/612599b6

The tape is definetly not a year old because Buck talks about the mixtape "that just got released without him" and that was Return Of The Body Snatchers, which makes it February/March.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2008, 12:32:57 PM »
OMG. 50 just pulled off the biggest ownage in Hip Hop history. Buck = a clown forever.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2008, 09:49:30 PM »
OMG. 50 just pulled off the biggest ownage in Hip Hop history. Buck = a clown forever.

yeah I have to agree,  Buck is finished after this

DIP DIP SET SET

Sikotic™

« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2008, 10:06:43 PM »
Buck shouldn't of made his beef with them public. I hate Curtis, but I'ma roll with him on this one. Buck lost.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE