Author Topic: "Answers From The Book Of Knoc" - Knoc-Turn'Al Talks "2001", Snoop-Crooked I Bee  (Read 1183 times)

Lunatic

^cool  8)
it sure is homie!

Knoc also talks Barrack Obama..
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
^cool  8)
it sure is homie!

Knoc also talks Barrack Obama..
:) looks like you're going to be one of the nominees for contributor of the year  8)

anyway, i got one question for Knoc-Turn'Al:

what makes Dr.Dre such a great producer?

Matty

good shit! this is like unlimited access to a quality westcoast artist where any questions will be answered 8)

look forward to reading the next parts, although on obama i'll be surprised if he says insightful about politics. most rappers have proven to be extremely ignorant by jumping on the obama bandwagon based on just the campaign rhetoric and colour of his skin.

Lunatic

Dre-Day: Ha, Thanks! That question has been filed..
Matty: Yes sir, that is exactly what this is! y'all got access to him through to me ask him ANYTHING  :o  You'll see what he says on Obama..he kept it real 8)

Me and Knoc spent 2 hours on the phone the other night going through many of these questions  8)  We are in contact everyday..

Paul

Matty: Yes sir, that is exactly what this is! y'all got access to him through to me ask him ANYTHING  :o  You'll see what he says on Obama..he kept it real 8)

Me and Knoc spent 2 hours on the phone the other night going through many of these questions  8)  We are in contact everyday..

Must be real good being like that with one of your favourite artists
funkyfreshintheflesh

penenstamp

anyway, i got one question for Knoc-Turn'Al:

what makes Dr.Dre such a great producer?
[/color]

LOL!

Lunatic

Must be real good being like that with one of your favourite artists
I'd be lying if I didn't say it was a crazy situation  8)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

cool  8)