Author Topic: Death Row Records-Rare Facts And Rumours  (Read 3062 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: Death Row Records-Rare Facts And Rumours
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2008, 04:56:59 AM »
MF Grimm & Chocolate are rumored of ghost wrote the majority of The Chronic. Although others say it was D.O.C. & Snoop Dogg.
Biggest joke ever...Vanilla Ices ghostwriter (whose own songs are btw 200% garbage) wrote The Chronic?  Chocolate :monkey_piss:

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2008, 05:08:03 AM »
MF Grimm & Chocolate are rumored of ghost wrote the majority of The Chronic. Although others say it was D.O.C. & Snoop Dogg.
Biggest joke ever...Vanilla Ices ghostwriter (whose own songs are btw 200% garbage) wrote The Chronic?  Chocolate :monkey_piss:

He can write. I own his album, he has some sick motherfucking tracks.

D-Stress

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2008, 05:23:53 AM »

are you crazy?chocolate was dope.his beats were also onpoint.only because he wrote the track for v-ice doesnt mean hes wack :rolleyes:

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2008, 06:59:44 AM »
A HELL OF A LOT OF THIS IS PURE BALLS AND MADE UP

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2008, 07:02:59 AM »

are you crazy?chocolate was dope.his beats were also onpoint.only because he wrote the track for v-ice doesnt mean hes wack :rolleyes:
You are saying that just because you are Death Row groupie, those songs were nothing special.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2008, 07:14:42 AM »
rated r and mac both recorded for all eyez on me.josh (a friend to many thug life members) says some of these tracks might pop up on the rated r mixtape he is putting together for rated.

also wasnt daz on the baking vocals for way too crazy

c-bo never done a cd for death row, suge wanted him in 2001 but never got him

also pac was locked up when luniz recorded there 1st nationwide release.

cant be arsed with this some much crap

NewYork Pope

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2008, 07:21:00 AM »
Dude, that line about Dre producing a track for Murder Inc artist Cadillac Tah is false. Deep Cover was 1991. At that time  Cadillac Tah was a young teenager not even rapping. He sign to Murder Inc in late 90's. In fact Murder Inc wasn't even a label in 1991. None of them exist as a rapper or even in he industry. I live around the corner from  Cadillac Tah and played ball with him often in those days. Not sure where you getting the "facts" from.

Al Bundy

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2008, 07:37:53 AM »
Dr. Dre once had a easy bake oven where he would make everyone in the studio cookies in return for a vial of semen every other day

Suge Knight once took a shit on Tha Realest chest, Tha Realest then made a tribute song about it. There is a unreleased remix feat. 2Pac and Boy George.

One time at Daz' crack palace, Nate Dogg got into a scuffle with two sailors from the farside docks. Needless to say, Nate Dogg lost his virginity that night.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2008, 08:34:02 AM »
kilo check your pm

MarshColin

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2008, 09:42:44 AM »
A HELL OF A LOT OF THIS IS PURE BALLS AND MADE UP

Agreed.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2008, 10:03:51 AM »
Dr. Dre once had a easy bake oven where he would make everyone in the studio cookies in return for a vial of semen every other day

Suge Knight once took a shit on Tha Realest chest, Tha Realest then made a tribute song about it. There is a unreleased remix feat. 2Pac and Boy George.

One time at Daz' crack palace, Nate Dogg got into a scuffle with two sailors from the farside docks. Needless to say, Nate Dogg lost his virginity that night.

LMFAO

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2008, 01:01:43 PM »
e money bags started g unit??? news to me...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2008, 01:02:00 PM »
some interesting stuff, dont believe that mike dean stole from daz but it might explain why they dont work together any more.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 01:11:08 PM »

Although leaving Death Row. G.P. still has his Death Row Chain.

G.P. was never signed. Suge gave him that chain as a gift.

not really as a gift. suge "paid" him with the chain for his cut on TGFR.  ;)