Author Topic: Death Row Records-Rare Facts And Rumours  (Read 3054 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: Death Row Records-Rare Facts And Rumours
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 01:12:23 PM »

Although leaving Death Row. G.P. still has his Death Row Chain.

G.P. was never signed. Suge gave him that chain as a gift.

not really as a gift. suge "paid" him with the chain for his cut on TGFR.  ;)

Yeah, you are right. My bad.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2008, 02:43:16 PM »
Dr. Dre once had a easy bake oven where he would make everyone in the studio cookies in return for a vial of semen every other day

Suge Knight once took a shit on Tha Realest chest, Tha Realest then made a tribute song about it. There is a unreleased remix feat. 2Pac and Boy George.

One time at Daz' crack palace, Nate Dogg got into a scuffle with two sailors from the farside docks. Needless to say, Nate Dogg lost his virginity that night.
lmao I was wondering exactly how Bundy was going to chime in here, although I knew he would for sure. :)

D-Stress

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2008, 04:09:14 PM »
The Material though didn’t make The D.O.C.’s sophomore album. Instead D.O.C. wrote news with Exotic D trying to rap like he had his voice back. Although the album was successful, D.O.C. has apologized to fans for it.

erotic D not exotic D lol.

the d.o.c apologized?wtf BULLSHIT

Dr. Dre produced a track for future Murder INC artist Caddillac Tah for the Deep Cover Soundtrack. But ended up releasing the song with Jewell instead.

COMPLETE BULLSHIT.its like saying eminem was on 2pacalypse now!

During The Chronic. Dre invited Geto Boys member Bushwick Bill to record on The Chronic in hopes of signing him to a solo deal thus resulting in him only being on 1 track. Scarface was rumored to be pissed off he wasn’t asked instead to be on it.

i dont think death row would sign bushwick bill, it would be dope tho.

Lady Or Rage was replaced by V.K. who Tha Realest brought to Death Row along with many other Southern artists during 98-99 in what some call The Death Row invasion of The South which also included Chocolate, Jr. Nites, Thin Corleone, Picasso, Doobie, El Dorado & others.

yeah but Jr.Nites (Chocolate Bandit´s Group ?), Thin Corleone And Picasso Were Just Featured On "lyrical welfare" nothing to do with death row.

Stretch’s boss E Money Bags snitched on Pac during The Rape Trial. Others also rumor Stretch did as well which caused Pac to end their friendship after getting out of Jail. Many also say E Money Bags got Stretch hooked on Crack in 95 before he died. After his death & the break up of Live Squad. E Money Bags eventually created G-Unit with Marvolous AKA Tony Yayo, 50 Cent, Wax-A-Million & Bang’Em Smurf. Later Wax left & 50 replaced him with Lloyd Banks, E Money Bags died, Bang’Em was kicked out & replaced by Young Buck who had just left Juvenile’s UTP Playaz who had originally collaborated with 50 & many say 50 stole their swag for G-Unit.

e money bags was stretch´s boss?wtf?e money bags snithced on pac?he started g-unit?
pac did a song with e money bags.so the story is complete BULLSHIT.why is e money bags stretch´s boss?lol

C-Bo recorded 2 other unreleased songs with Pac for All Eyez On Me. It’s rumored 1 of them was on his unreleased album he latter did for Death Row.

i remember reading interview wit c-bo where he said he had 1 more track with pac BUT NO c-bo never recorded an album for DR.but yeah suge wanted to sign him

Rappin 4 Tay claims he should have been on All Eyez On Me more which suggests he did at least more then 3 songs for the album.

i wish it would be true and i would hear these songs sometime.

Mannie Fresh offered everyone at Death Row a platinum teeth if they did a compilation. The compilation was never finished because Mannie realized he couldn’t cover everyone’s teeth with the money skimmed off artists on the label who went platinum such as Juvenile & Lil’ Wayne.

LMAO!but theres some song(s) with death row artists and cash money artists confirmed by tha realest "cash money and death row, tha realest n***az down south and tha west coast", he "sings" the part in the interview and says theres a song like this.

Spice-1 was locked up during the recording of The Chronic and for that reason didn’t make the album.

even if spice wouldnt be locked up, nobody gives a guarantee that he would be on the album.BULLSHIT!it would be dope tho.

Blunt Tyme was an incomplete song by Dre. RBX, Sam Sneed, K-Solo, Lady Or Rage & others all recored verse for it. The song was never finished & put together. Latter on it was remixed with an unreleased Pac verse & was intended for a Pac & Dre remix album that was never finshed. It’s thought by many that the rare bootlegged remix is actually a real original Pac & Dre unreleased collabo for All Eyez On Me.
maybe pac wanted to take the beat but theres nothing recorded.

Thug Life members Raided R & Macadoshis wouldn’t go with Death Row & be involved in business with Suge. Thous then not being in Outlaw Immortalz.
BULLSHIT.They were locked up!

The Fatal-N-Felony was finished & featured many collabos with many duos & groups including Dogg Pound, Luniz, Cydal, Kausion, Red & Method man, CMC & also featured Bay Area legends such as Dru Down, Spice-1, Shock G, Mac-Mall, Ray Luv as well as Treach, Capital L.S., Asu, DBG’z, Mic Geronimo & others.
Too Dope 2 Be True, Fatal-N-Felony Never Recorded Something IMO

Although 6 Feet Deep’s album was never released. 69 sung the hook on As the World Turns & other unreleased Pac & Outlawz songs while Six2 sung on several Chocolate Bandit & Tha Realest unreleased songs.

6 feet deep featured on "ballad of a dead soldier", 6-9 featured on "life as an outlaw", dont know a bout "as the world turns" tho.
and yeah they (or 6-2 and 6-9) featured on the relativez and chocolate bandit´s albums, also on tha realest´s "everyday" feat. 6-9

Pac was jealous of the attention Dre was given to Sam Sneed instead of him during the making of All Eyez On Me. This is allegedly the real reason why Pac beat Sam Sneed up.During The Poppaz Got A New Funk Sessions. Dre mostly worked from non-cali rappers such as Drama (of Queens), Shariff (of Brooklyn), K-Solo (of Queens), Sam Sneed (of Pittsburg), J. Flexx (of Dayton) all of which caused friction between Dre & Pac.
BULLSHIT! these P.S. cats drauma (not drama) and sharief were dope.

Pac was ment to be on the Bay Area Ballers remix of I got 5 On It but didn’t make it because of scheduling difficulties.

pac was locked up when luniz recorded "operation stackola" and yukmouth locked up when pac recorded "one nation" so thats why only knumskull is on "lets fight"
Threat AKA Deadly Threat of LA ZU was friends of Pac before signing he signed to Death Row & was featured on Strictly 4 My Niggaz. After signing with Death Row. Pac discovered Threat was also already friends with Snoop Dogg who had been collaborating with him & was considering making him a part of The LBC Crew. Pac convinced Snoop to leave him out as Pac & Snoop would both Executive Produce Threat’z debut solo album. The album was never finished as Pac & Snoop were both busy with other projects.
pac knew threat dont know about the statement tho.i dont think its true.but they were cool with each other.
Bizzy Bone has claimed that he is the only Bone Thug who ever met, new & collaborated with Pac & that all the rest of the members should feel lucky Bizzy let them get on the remix. But others have claimed that Mike Mosley & others have recorded sessions for One Nation with Bone Thugz, Outlawz & Pac though none has leaked.
true, the OG was recorded with bizzy and sylk-e fyne but pac also met all bone thugs (theres a pic with them)

Pac was impressed by Luniz for not trying to suck his dick for a guest appearance on their debut album unlike most Bay Area & Oakland artists. He dug their sound & that they made it without Pac & were one of the only Bay Area artists to go platinum. Not to mention being good friends with their mentor Dru Down.

::)

When Chocolate Bandit was released from Death Row, he had to pay back a signing fee to Death Row, & give back his chain.

pay fee for what?
Despite a claim by Tha Realest. The Terror Twinz are not Warren G’s former duo Twinz.

K9 was apparently sent to jail once for fucking a 13 year old girl.

::) LMAO!
K9 got dropped from the label by pressure of Tha Realest who was mad at K9 for dissing The Outlawz in Gangstaed Out. Although dissing the Lawz. K9 has begged Hussein Fatal to come back to Cali & help resurrect The West.
yeah he said the line "makaveli riders are scared to ride" but i dont think it was directed at lawz or realest.plus how he could diss realest while he was on the cd (too gangsta for radio) with him with the track?and him beggin a new jerzey guy to bring the west back?lol.nothing against fatal tho.

SKG remade several 2Pac songs originally featuring Storm & Sista Soulja that remain unreleased during the Until The End Of Time recording sessions.

sistah souljah never rapped with pac to my knowledge it was yanni stokes of thug life who was on the trakcs.

Tray Dee, Techniec, Bad Azz, So Sentrelle, & Lil C-Style’s debut album was finished but masters were destroyed by Lil’ C Style over a money dispute with Snoop Dogg. So Sentrelle left Snoop to do a duo album with Blue Cantrell.
whos blue cantrell?
so sentrelle was dope ("droppin bombz", "baby come home").

Bad Habitz
Finished an album demo around the same time as the Young Soldiers (Latter Relativez) & O.F.T.B. Suge found Young Soldiers’s demo better & they were picked ahead of O.F.T.B. Suge found Bad Habitz demo the weakest & they never ended up signing with Death Row.

Bad Habitz werent even in the game (IMO) when OFTB and Young Soldierz hooked up with death row.so its BULLSHIT.Bad Habitz first appeared on "chronic 2000 comp." so bad habitz were new but OFTB and young soldierz were down since 94, so bad habitz werent around when OFTB and Young SOldierz got down with tha row. bad habitz were down with OFTB tho´, they featured on 98 "return of the west comp.".story bout bad habitz is BULLSHIT

Pac also recorded with Scarface & Rap-A-Lot’s Oakland protégé Seagram who died the same year as Pac.
:o i hope but i dont think thats true.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2008, 04:18:34 PM »

During Kurupt’s return to Death Row. Soopafly & Daz planned to become Tha Pound. They released 1 song on the What’s The Worst That Could Happen Soundtrack.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=170023.0

Where ???
« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 04:21:33 PM by bigpimpin20 »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »
The Chocolate Bandit thing is true with him having to return his chain. Not sure about the fee thing.

The E Money Bags thing is true as well. He got Stretch on crack so he would fess up information.

E Money bags was down with Jimmy Henchmen and all them before he started rapping. 2Pac called him Money in one interview regarding the rape case, he also set 2Pac up on that.

Bushwick Bill was mentioned on the credits of The Chronic, I believe he did some intro for Stranded On Death Row or something.

Fatal-N-Felony have material, but not an official album. Bad Habitz only had a management contract through Suge.

The K9 thing has been alleged by Tha Realest and 101. You can ask them both. Lol.

Sista Soulja was asked to be on some version of The Struggle Continues, but I don't believe it was done. Yanni did a good number of songs with 2Pac, she's been really active as of late.

D-Stress

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2008, 04:33:23 PM »
rated r and mac both recorded for all eyez on me.josh (a friend to many thug life members) says some of these tracks might pop up on the rated r mixtape he is putting together for rated.

i know josh is friends with rated r.but if they recorded for AEOM, why the tracks didnt make the album?
THEY WERE LOCKED UP.
and the story that macadoshis didnt want to fuck with suge because he macadoshis witnessed a guy stripped down by suge in tha snow is bullshit too.
macadoshis said it himself in the interview, the story was made up and he has/had nothing against suge.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2008, 04:39:01 PM »
rated r and mac both recorded for all eyez on me.josh (a friend to many thug life members) says some of these tracks might pop up on the rated r mixtape he is putting together for rated.

i know josh is friends with rated r.but if they recorded for AEOM, why the tracks didnt make the album?
THEY WERE LOCKED UP.
and the story that macadoshis didnt want to fuck with suge because he macadoshis witnessed a guy stripped down by suge in tha snow is bullshit too.
macadoshis said it himself in the interview, the story was made up and he has/had nothing against suge.

I thought they only quit Thug Life, because 2Pac said Thug Life was dead. Hence, only one Thug Life release. Lol.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »

THEY WERE LOCKED UP.

rated R was locked up in 1996-97

i don't know of MAcadoshis doing any time in 1996 though
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2008, 06:02:08 PM »

THEY WERE LOCKED UP.

lol yeah i remember the website that originated that, they had so many other fake stories too
I thought they only quit Thug Life, because 2Pac said Thug Life was dead. Hence, only one Thug Life release. Lol.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Stress

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2008, 06:38:20 AM »
The Chocolate Bandit thing is true with him having to return his chain. Not sure about the fee thing.
whats "signing money"?
The E Money Bags thing is true as well. He got Stretch on crack so he would fess up information.E Money bags was down with Jimmy Henchmen and all them before he started rapping. 2Pac called him Money in one interview regarding the rape case, he also set 2Pac up on that.
what information?damn i thought pac was cool with money bags because the did a song

Bushwick Bill was mentioned on the credits of The Chronic, I believe he did some intro for Stranded On Death Row or something.
yes.
Fatal-N-Felony have material, but not an official album. Bad Habitz only had a management contract through Suge.

fatal n felony=fatal and kadafi right?maybe theres an album but no with mac mall, dbg´z (dank brew gunz,riddler who was on "loyal to the game" was a member of the crew) and all the songs listed.i dont think thats true but i wish it would be true and sometime i hear that shit.
The K9 thing has been alleged by Tha Realest and 101. You can ask them both. Lol.
who knows.he will get fucked in the ass for that.aint no gangsta.whos 101?
Sista Soulja was asked to be on some version of The Struggle Continues, but I don't believe it was done. Yanni did a good number of songs with 2Pac, she's been really active as of late.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2008, 07:04:01 AM »
whats "signing money"?
The E Money Bags thing is true as well. He got Stretch on crack so he would fess up information.E Money bags was down with Jimmy Henchmen and all them before he started rapping. 2Pac called him Money in one interview regarding the rape case, he also set 2Pac up on that.
what information?damn i thought pac was cool with money bags because the did a song

yes.

fatal n felony=fatal and kadafi right?maybe theres an album but no with mac mall, dbg´z (dank brew gunz,riddler who was on "loyal to the game" was a member of the crew) and all the songs listed.i dont think thats true but i wish it would be true and sometime i hear that shit.
who knows.he will get fucked in the ass for that.aint no gangsta.whos 101?

A signing bonus. Most artist get them to live off of.

E Money Bags remixed the song and added himself to it.

Fatal N Felony do equal Fatal and Kadafi.

It's only a rumor. I highly doubt it to be true, since both 101 and Tha Realest hate K9.

D-Stress

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2008, 08:07:31 AM »
A signing bonus. Most artist get them to live off of.
good.never heard about it.

E Money Bags remixed the song and added himself to it.
:( i thought the song is real

Fatal N Felony do equal Fatal and Kadafi.
what about the album?i dont think thats true esp. the top-notch guests.

It's only a rumor. I highly doubt it to be true, since both 101 and Tha Realest hate K9.
whos 101?

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2008, 08:09:55 AM »
It's a real song, but E Money Bags added himself ot it.

The album doesn't exist.

101 is Death Row's ex-webmaster who couldn't design a site to save his life.

jory

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2008, 10:58:54 AM »
im just going from what josh had said.