Author Topic: Death Row Records-Rare Facts And Rumours  (Read 3057 times)

MarshColin

Re: Death Row Records-Rare Facts And Rumours
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2008, 07:56:25 AM »
C-Bo has stated before that he did 4 songs with Pac total. 2 of them were on All Eyez On Me and 2 of them he never heard again after they were recorded. Bo's not one to bullshit about stuff so I believe him.

Didn't he take it back though that he had no more songs left? He flip flops in a few interviews.

Maybe he has then. I just know I've read in 3+ interviews him say the 4 song thing.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2008, 08:14:13 AM »

During Kurupt’s return to Death Row. Soopafly & Daz planned to become Tha Pound. They released 1 song on the What’s The Worst That Could Happen Soundtrack.

Who has this soundtrack??  I just checked the tracklisting at Amazon, and there is no "Tha Pound" song on there...nothing by Daz or Soopafly.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2008, 08:15:47 AM »

During Kurupt’s return to Death Row. Soopafly & Daz planned to become Tha Pound. They released 1 song on the What’s The Worst That Could Happen Soundtrack.

Who has this soundtrack??  I just checked the tracklisting at Amazon, and there is no "Tha Pound" song on there...nothing by Daz or Soopafly.

It would be off by time anyhow. The soundtrack came out in 2001.

Suga Foot

« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2008, 08:27:04 AM »
The beat on Toss It Up is actually the Original beat of Yo Diggity by Black Street & Dr. Dre.

I remember when the song came out, they were talking about this on the radio.  But it was the other way around.  The original beat to "Toss it up" was made to sound like "No Diggity", because Pac wanted to beat Dre to the punch.  He wanted to make it look like Dre was biting Pac.  But "No Diggity" came out just before "Toss It Up" did, and it blew up, so "Toss It Up" had to be remixed.  Plus Dre didn't even do the beat so it didn't really matter. 

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2008, 08:36:41 AM »

It would be off by time anyhow. The soundtrack came out in 2001.

Thanks for the clarification....that's what i thought but I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss a Soopafly song.  Proves right there some of these "facts" are bogus.

D-Stress

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2008, 10:36:19 AM »
a lot of this sounds like bullshit.  All these pac recordings w/ c-bo, 4-tay, luniz, dru down...that shit would be released on their albums.
agree with tha luniz one, but c-bo said in couple interviews there were songs besides "aint hard 2 find" and "tradin war stories" with pac and him and suge has it.
damn it would have been nice to see spice-1 on the chronic. but that seems like a lie.
like i said, if he was not in prison, he wouldnt be on chronic IMO.
It's an E-Money Bags remix dude. Lol. I know he was added to that song. Money Bags didn't start rapping till like the LATE 90's. Plus, that beat doesn't sound 90-ish.
kilo, i think its really e-money bags on there.it was no remix, pac knew e-money bags and e-money bags even snitched on him (thats what i heard) and pac is reffering to him as "money" in one of his interviews, but who knows maybe u´re right.
Mutual Friends Napolean & Trey-Dee invited Jayo to recorded a song with them & Pac called Wordz 2 Tha Wize. The song was eventually to be released on an album recorded by Jayo Felony & Napolean but wasn’t released because of Napolean went to Mecca, became Muslim & eventually left the business.
too dope 2 be true.
bad Habitz
Finished an album demo around the same time as the Young Soldiers (Latter Relativez)
& O.F.T.B. Suge found Young Soldiers’s demo better & they were picked ahead of O.F.T.B. Suge found Bad Habitz demo the weakest & they never ended up signing with Death Row.
B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T: A Demo?Young Soldierz,Bloody Mary,Redrum,OFTB,etc. Didn´t Need A Demo, They Were Already In The Game And Rockin Shit, Suge Hollered At Them And Signed Them, Since They Were All Tight And Reppin Bloods.
Young Soldierz Were On Death Row Since 1994 And Bad Habitz Did A Song For Chronic 2000 In 2001.So That´s Bullshit.