Author Topic: My young sister's cat just got roll over  (Read 404 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
My young sister's cat just got roll over
« on: July 04, 2008, 08:25:08 PM »
by a 10 wheels or sumthing. I was tring to explain her how her siamese cat went to the cat paradise then my pops just came in and he told her how his guts were comin out of his ass, his eyes were blown out, the blood and all the brain out on the street, How he grab the dead body by the leg and threw it in the woods and all them fuckin ravens came  to eat the rests of its body. Now she been crying for 3 hours i dont know what to do

Johnny B

Re: My young sister's cat just got roll over
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 08:30:23 PM »
your dad's an asshole.

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 08:31:06 PM »
his guts were comin out of his ass

lol

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2008, 08:32:02 PM »
ahh shit that makes me sad

I saw a dead cat in the street yesterday  :P

just try to console your sister haha, not much else to do

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 08:46:06 PM »
my mom just bought another cat 1 month ago i think it will ease the pain

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 08:52:06 PM »
your dad cracks me up

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2008, 08:57:02 PM »
lmao at some of the details... but yeah, just try to console her or consider getting a new cat soon

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2008, 08:59:06 PM »
I got a siamese cat

they are the shit man

sorry to hear that

tell your pops hes gotta buy her a brand new cat
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 09:39:33 AM »
by a 10 wheels or sumthing. I was tring to explain her how her siamese cat went to the cat paradise then my pops just came in and he told her how his guts were comin out of his ass, his eyes were blown out, the blood and all the brain out on the street, How he grab the dead body by the leg and threw it in the woods and all them fuckin ravens came  to eat the rests of its body. Now she been crying for 3 hours i dont know what to do

Just explain to her that its always painful the first time somebody "smashes that pussy"....
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 10:00:30 AM »

Just explain to her that its always painful the first time somebody "smashes that pussy"....

ROFL! By the way, your dad's an ass dude. Just console her, because that's all you can do. Guts coming out of it's ass. ROFL!

D-Stress

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »

ROFL! By the way, your dad's an ass dude. Just console her, because that's all you can do. Guts coming out of it's ass. ROFL!
agreed.your dad is a lunatic and an asshole all in one.does he have any mental issues?

RIP to the cat.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 12:16:22 PM by Junior M.O.Bsta »

Sparegeez

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 12:43:11 PM »
You're father is fucked up LOL

I could see this in a comedy.

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 03:32:42 PM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 04:01:51 PM »
nah, no mental issues, he's a military doctor though, no compassion he seen so much shit. There's already 3 cats in his house plus one dog and another dog is on the way and he still dont know. My mom always did that cuz he dont wan her to buy animals, so she dont say anything, buy it and then he has no choice but to accept his presence

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 05:19:09 PM »
i take it ur dad is a dog person not a cat person lol