Author Topic: Reasons why Spider Loc is a JOKE!  (Read 1303 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Reasons why Spider Loc is a JOKE!
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2008, 01:31:04 PM »
Spider Joke has dropped hella mixtape and albums but hes never had a track blow up... He disses people for no reason... He thinks hes some big og gangsta, but hes got no respect in the streets... Hes such a loser that he got a GUNIT tattoo, whats going to happen when hes dropped by 50? 50 doesnt even take his calls lol

Damn I swear ya'll go to sleep and wake up with Spi on yah mind lol it was just bothering you so bad that you had to make a thread. That's blutiful but anyways why are you actin like he's the only one who disses a lot people when 50 and Game did it amongst others? That's the rap game for yo ass and it's nothin wrong with it. What chu know about the streets when yo ass ain't from here cause I hear ppl in the streets sayin dude is cool they ain't got no problem wit'em for the ones who has really crossed paths wit'em unlike the internet squad. Keep speakin on the Loc tho cause long as his name is in the air rather it's negative or positive it's all good  :D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

No Teflon

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2008, 03:30:28 PM »
Stop talking about that guy, he is the worst dude ever in the rap game, so is G malone, Omar Cruz and all them..

Dudes are nothing but a rappers that never make it

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2008, 03:35:12 PM »
Spider Joke has dropped hella mixtape and albums but hes never had a track blow up... He disses people for no reason... He thinks hes some big og gangsta, but hes got no respect in the streets... Hes such a loser that he got a GUNIT tattoo, whats going to happen when hes dropped by 50? 50 doesnt even take his calls lol

Damn I swear ya'll go to sleep and wake up with Spi on yah mind lol it was just bothering you so bad that you had to make a thread. That's blutiful but anyways why are you actin like he's the only one who disses a lot people when 50 and Game did it amongst others? That's the rap game for yo ass and it's nothin wrong with it. What chu know about the streets when yo ass ain't from here cause I hear ppl in the streets sayin dude is cool they ain't got no problem wit'em for the ones who has really crossed paths wit'em unlike the internet squad. Keep speakin on the Loc tho cause long as his name is in the air rather it's negative or positive it's all good  :D
MY nigga he fuck with 60's,30's,front hoods,tragniew,wsp,brims,nutty,avalons,swans,bounty hunters,grape st,lantanas,santanas,carvers,kellys,hooverz, and some more niggaz they know game aint been in the streets like that to where he could just go to the jordan downs and get love even though they beefin. They know that nigga aint got love in the streets like spi do. The only real niggaz around game is the ones extorting his punk ass and they wish he had a backround like spi. They dont understand whats going on in the streets, how shit works,or how to weed niggaz out cause they from the burbs my nigga.

My nigga they cant understand how real it is when Dude Dog had Spi in the nickerson gardens,spi fuckin with d macc,white boy be at the same spots with crips and spi and it be all good, they cant see game just gettin extorted and them niggaz on blackwall the real ones is fuckin with spi in the streets. They dont hear game rap about actual shit that happened or happens in the streets thats why he always name drops to have something to talk about cause he cant really speak on that bangin life he aint live. But they still think he real. Hahahahahahaha!!!! Weirdoz
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2008, 03:38:09 PM »
Stop talking about that guy, he is the worst dude ever in the rap game, so is G malone, Omar Cruz and all them..

G.Malone and Spi????? Get your faggot ass up out of here with that dumb shit square ass nigga. Let me guess he is a waccwall fan. Santana Game is the hardest nigga to ever put on some chucks too huh???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2008, 03:52:58 PM »

MY nigga he fuck with 60's,30's,front hoods,tragniew,wsp,brims,nutty,avalons,swans,bounty hunters,grape st,lantanas,santanas,carvers,kellys,hooverz, and some more niggaz they know game aint been in the streets like that to where he could just go to the jordan downs and get love even though they beefin. They know that nigga aint got love in the streets like spi do. The only real niggaz around game is the ones extorting his punk ass and they wish he had a backround like spi. They dont understand whats going on in the streets, how shit works,or how to weed niggaz out cause they from the burbs my nigga.

My nigga they cant understand how real it is when Dude Dog had Spi in the nickerson gardens,spi fuckin with d macc,white boy be at the same spots with crips and spi and it be all good, they cant see game just gettin extorted and them niggaz on blackwall the real ones is fuckin with spi in the streets. They dont hear game rap about actual shit that happened or happens in the streets thats why he always name drops to have something to talk about cause he cant really speak on that bangin life he aint live. But they still think he real. Hahahahahahaha!!!! Weirdoz

These fools are in love with a fantasy and can only relate to that fake shit because they don't know what real is. They stay talkin outta their asses and repeatin recycled gossip swearin' they can't stand the Loc but always talkin about'em like he's the biggest event of their day. Spi is the truth in and out of the booth bottom line and the streets talk....the streets ain't had nothin good to say about Game til this day but I see why they love'em tho because they're wanna be's themselves and that's the only thing they overstand.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2008, 04:54:04 PM »
Im just looking at a interview where crooked i the nigga dick yall suck is giving it up to Spi saying he gonna be 1 of the top 5 generals on the the west. Yall still think we the only ones who fuckin with spi? Yall just aint up on shit yall still waitin on that snoop,nwa,game circle to bird feed yall who yall suppose to like.

K-9

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2008, 05:30:21 PM »

Spider been a bagage holder for 50 for 4 years now his album coming out Neveruari
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 05:31:52 PM by Curuption »

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »
Im just looking at a interview where crooked i the nigga dick yall suck is giving it up to Spi saying he gonna be 1 of the top 5 generals on the the west. Yall still think we the only ones who fuckin with spi? Yall just aint up on shit yall still waitin on that snoop,nwa,game circle to bird feed yall who yall suppose to like.

lol @ u..gettin a lil mad there??

Crooked I said Game is already up there..so what does that say :laugh:

Lol of course he said it cuz the person filming it Spiders homosexual partner (Crash) lol

And if Bishop asked him, he'd say Bishop...lol @ this nigga you starting to get a lil mad there homie..dauym :-*

Hanna Montana >> Spider Loc

Its funny though how the nigga knows Spiders talent dont hold any weight so he wanna talk about street shit like we gives a fuck if Game cant go through Jordan Downs ha ha @ this nigga

You're basically sayin that Game >> Spider cuz u never talk about his rappin skills (which he dont have)

LOL aint this the same nigga that said Spider Loc was better than Ice Cube, Jay Rock, WC, Glasses, Omar Cruz and about 5 more rapper on the West? :laugh: :-[ :-* :P
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 05:50:58 PM by Black Gloves »

Blu Lacez

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2008, 06:20:09 PM »
These Spider Loc threads are hilarious!
Regardless of what the naysayers are saying Dude is out there making music!

Let Loc make music!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2008, 06:39:47 PM »

he gets no love in the streets??? where the fucc u from cuzz? nigga u dont know shit about spi. I live in Compton cuzz...born and raised..and I know this nigga. He aint no bitch ass clown like all yo ho ass heroes. nigga fucc u

DHCC

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »

Totally agree, add Bishop Lamont to

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2008, 09:37:58 PM »

lol @ u..gettin a lil mad there??

Crooked I said Game is already up there..so what does that say :laugh:

Lol of course he said it cuz the person filming it Spiders homosexual partner (Crash) lol

And if Bishop asked him, he'd say Bishop...lol @ this nigga you starting to get a lil mad there homie..dauym :-*

Hanna Montana >> Spider Loc

Its funny though how the nigga knows Spiders talent dont hold any weight so he wanna talk about street shit like we gives a fuck if Game cant go through Jordan Downs ha ha @ this nigga

You're basically sayin that Game >> Spider cuz u never talk about his rappin skills (which he dont have)

LOL aint this the same nigga that said Spider Loc was better than Ice Cube, Jay Rock, WC, Glasses, Omar Cruz and about 5 more rapper on the West? :laugh: :-[ :-* :P

Nigga dude said he aint street cred so that's the point of jordan downs thing. And u wouldn't give a fuck cause u aint go no street cred yourself.

There's no need to talk about talent when a nigga name drops in every other bar,using gunits name for promotion for 3 years now,and making we are the world for every single he makes. I could never be made at nothing your white ass is saying.

Its funny u know spi whole staff by voice,its funny you know every what interview im talking about get a life faggot everybody can get ass off of myspace get up there and get off my dick.

What type of nigga got all day to speak on a nigga who they think is wack??? Get a life dog. You make look stupid making up these phantom accounts and talking bout spi all the time get of the nigga sack nigga.

On some real shit you starting to look gay real talk my nigga.

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2008, 10:34:43 PM »

THATS FUNNY HOW YOU SAY HE AIN'T GO NO RESPECT IN THE STREETS, IF U GO AND PUNCH IN "SPIDER LOC" ON YOUTUBE, U CAN SEE HIM ALL THREW S.CENTRAL, WATTS WITH OTHER CRIPS, CUZ HE'Z A EAST COAST CRIP IN S.CENTRAL L.A.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: July 06, 2008, 02:44:27 AM »
Spiders raps are slow, tired and boring....

Who cares if he walks around in compton and south central? Listen to his interviews. He thinks hes untouchable, rock hard, and a super gang banger. WTF IS A GUNIT CRIP? hahahahahahaha hes from del amo 97st aka bustas

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: July 06, 2008, 12:17:56 PM »
Spiders raps are slow, tired and boring....

Who cares if he walks around in compton and south central? Listen to his interviews. He thinks hes untouchable, rock hard, and a super gang banger. WTF IS A GUNIT CRIP? hahahahahahaha hes from del amo 97st aka bustas

U mean 97 Eastcoast crip u faggot. Del Amo is 190 stop tryin to act like u know the business. Naw u feel like Spi can't be touched because the nigga just dont' give a fuck, don't kiss nobody's ass and still in the streets cause it's nothin. U can hate on the real all day u know what it do. Continue to check out his interviews and music :D