Author Topic: Reasons why Spider Loc is a JOKE!  (Read 1301 times)

Black Gloves

Re: Reasons why Spider Loc is a JOKE!
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2008, 01:11:18 PM »
Crash thats you again ^  ??? i swear that nigga made like 100 accounts here Trav aka ducc aka Juicy =Crash Youre a joke homie keep belivng that Spider Joke got fans he aint you know i deep inside you thats why his shit always up for free here "dat nigga you love to hate" Hows it hatin tellin the truth hes wack ass wack fuck

Hahahahahaha this nigga think im crash. Everybody who's not biased said it was a good album so how's he wack. If you want to know the truth this is wackstar from bws hahahahaha.
Fruit Town Pirus aint from Europe. Hahahahaha! Nah its cool man.

What does europe has to do with anything? I don't get what you sayin my nigg

games nuts > spiders (no homo)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2008, 01:51:40 PM »
Look how gay he is dude got a picture of a man with his shirt of and writing about the niggaz nutz. If that aint a homo I don't know what is.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2008, 02:14:00 PM »
Look how gay he is dude got a picture of a man with his shirt of and writing about the niggaz nutz. If that aint a homo I don't know what is.

games nuts tastes like chocolate with sprinkles on it...cuz you know he aint really shaved down there

im not homosexual..i just have a huge gay followin

Al Bundy

« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2008, 02:16:10 PM »
spider loc might have some street cred but dude needs to go back to being a janitor

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2008, 04:04:37 PM »
everythiing he does is a joke.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2008, 08:06:23 PM »
'08....DECEMBER of '08 lol........

maybe by then he'll have the car payments on time for the used '02 Tahoe with three rims and a spare tire

http://www.zshare.net/audio/15396766a330d97c/

corner_boy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offroad
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2008, 08:23:40 PM »
as a rapper he aint shit. period

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2008, 11:55:56 PM »

maybe by then he'll have the car payments on time for the used '02 Tahoe with three rims and a spare tire

wow that 02 been a done deal. Why do you clowns insist on repeating the same recycled bull shit?? That's the shit that makes you a hater because you don't even have a valid reason to talk shit about him you just repeat what you hear.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 16, 2008, 12:02:01 AM »

wow that 02 been a done deal. Why do you clowns insist on repeating the same recycled bull shit?? That's the shit that makes you a hater because you don't even have a valid reason to talk shit about him you just repeat what you hear.

i kno hommie , yet when some other rapper comes out callin the game ''doja'' a ''stripper'' ''fake blood'' ''butterfly tat'' is ''all been said before'' ''wack'' n shit.........

i cant believe this fukin thread
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

CHI-CROWN

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2008, 12:25:13 AM »
Spider Joke has dropped hella mixtape and albums but hes never had a track blow up... He disses people for no reason... He thinks hes some big og gangsta, but hes got no respect in the streets... Hes such a loser that he got a GUNIT tattoo, whats going to happen when hes dropped by 50? 50 doesnt even take his calls lol

Damn I swear ya'll go to sleep and wake up with Spi on yah mind lol it was just bothering you so bad that you had to make a thread. That's blutiful but anyways why are you actin like he's the only one who disses a lot people when 50 and Game did it amongst others? That's the rap game for yo ass and it's nothin wrong with it. What chu know about the streets when yo ass ain't from here cause I hear ppl in the streets sayin dude is cool they ain't got no problem wit'em for the ones who has really crossed paths wit'em unlike the internet squad. Keep speakin on the Loc tho cause long as his name is in the air rather it's negative or positive it's all good  :D
AYO HORSEFACE............................BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!STILL AMOR DE REEEEY......................U FUCKIN HOE ASS HYPE..................BITCH FUCK YO JIGG ASS HYPE MOMMA AND FUCK THA WESTCOAST....................BITCH CHI-TOWN RUNS IT......................ALKN AND THAT'S WHAT WE ARE.................BLACK AND GOLD NEVER FOLDS................BITCH IS STILL ALMIGHTY AND STILL DON'T LIKE NOBODY..............BITCH I SEE WHAT YOUR TRYIN TO DO???  JUMPIN ON MY BOY'Z BONE OR BETTER YET TRYIN TO GO SUCK ON MY BOY'Z DICK..............U KNOW WHOM I'M TALKIN ABOUT???BITCH HE IS YOUR KING...............KING PETEY!!!BITCH U THINK HE'S GONNA GO WITH A NAPPY HEAD NO ASS OR TIT JIGG LIKE U???BITCH THINK AGAIN.................HE'S LATIN................JUST LIKE ME.............AND HE ONLY GOES FOR FINE ASS LATINAS............THAT GOT THICK ASS AND BIG TITS..............NOT NO MONKEYS WHO SWING ON WESTCOAST NUTZ THAT GOT NO ASS,NO TITS AND POST UGLY ASS PICS ON MY SPACE TRYIN TO GET ATTENTION OR NOTICE OR WORST DREAMIN SUMDAY TO GET SIGNED BY EITHER G-UNIT OR THA NOW DEFUNCT DEATHROW???BITCH U AINT EVEN PRETTY...............YOUR NOT EVEN CLOSE TO LOOKIN GOOD...................U GOT CRUSTY,RUSTY,YELLOW TEETH THAT LOOK LIKE SHIT STAIN COMMIN FROM ONE OF YOUR NOODLE LOOKIN PANTIES..............AND EVEN WHEN U WEAR THEM JEANS...............U GOT THA BODY OF A 10 YEARS OLD BOY.............NOT EVEN LOOKIN LIKE A GIRL..............OR AT LEAST A LITTLE GIRL..............AND THESE ARE THA SAME PICS THAT U POST,THAT'S HOW I KNOW...............BITCH U DID THAT TO YOURSELF................U EXPOSED YOURSELF........................AND BITCH GO AHEAD AND KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT LATINOS...............CAUSE AT LEAST WHERE U LIVE AT................LATINOS RUN IT..............NOT NO MONKEY LOOKIN ASS HYPES.........................SO MR.ED................BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN AND BOW DOWN TO ME WHO IS STILL YOUR KING AND WHO WE ALREADY KNOW..................YOUR PETEY'S BITCH AND YOUR MY HOE TOO.................SO HORSEFACE...............BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN!!!CAUSE IS STILL ALKN................FUCK CARSON.............FUCK ALL CRIPS..................BITCH IS STILL AMOR DE REEEY...............KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT LATINOS,U BITCH ASS JIGG...............BITCH I GOT NO MORE BANANAS FOR YOUR JIG MONKEY ASS!!!

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2008, 06:53:46 AM »
Spider Joke has dropped hella mixtape and albums but hes never had a track blow up... He disses people for no reason... He thinks hes some big og gangsta, but hes got no respect in the streets... Hes such a loser that he got a GUNIT tattoo, whats going to happen when hes dropped by 50? 50 doesnt even take his calls lol

Damn I swear ya'll go to sleep and wake up with Spi on yah mind lol it was just bothering you so bad that you had to make a thread. That's blutiful but anyways why are you actin like he's the only one who disses a lot people when 50 and Game did it amongst others? That's the rap game for yo ass and it's nothin wrong with it. What chu know about the streets when yo ass ain't from here cause I hear ppl in the streets sayin dude is cool they ain't got no problem wit'em for the ones who has really crossed paths wit'em unlike the internet squad. Keep speakin on the Loc tho cause long as his name is in the air rather it's negative or positive it's all good  :D
AYO HORSEFACE............................BITCH IS STILL ALKN!!!STILL AMOR DE REEEEY......................U FUCKIN HOE ASS HYPE..................BITCH FUCK YO JIGG ASS HYPE MOMMA AND FUCK THA WESTCOAST....................BITCH CHI-TOWN RUNS IT......................ALKN AND THAT'S WHAT WE ARE.................BLACK AND GOLD NEVER FOLDS................BITCH IS STILL ALMIGHTY AND STILL DON'T LIKE NOBODY..............BITCH I SEE WHAT YOUR TRYIN TO DO???  JUMPIN ON MY BOY'Z BONE OR BETTER YET TRYIN TO GO SUCK ON MY BOY'Z DICK..............U KNOW WHOM I'M TALKIN ABOUT???BITCH HE IS YOUR KING...............KING PETEY!!!BITCH U THINK HE'S GONNA GO WITH A NAPPY HEAD NO ASS OR TIT JIGG LIKE U???BITCH THINK AGAIN.................HE'S LATIN................JUST LIKE ME.............AND HE ONLY GOES FOR FINE ASS LATINAS............THAT GOT THICK ASS AND BIG TITS..............NOT NO MONKEYS WHO SWING ON WESTCOAST NUTZ THAT GOT NO ASS,NO TITS AND POST UGLY ASS PICS ON MY SPACE TRYIN TO GET ATTENTION OR NOTICE OR WORST DREAMIN SUMDAY TO GET SIGNED BY EITHER G-UNIT OR THA NOW DEFUNCT DEATHROW???BITCH U AINT EVEN PRETTY...............YOUR NOT EVEN CLOSE TO LOOKIN GOOD...................U GOT CRUSTY,RUSTY,YELLOW TEETH THAT LOOK LIKE SHIT STAIN COMMIN FROM ONE OF YOUR NOODLE LOOKIN PANTIES..............AND EVEN WHEN U WEAR THEM JEANS...............U GOT THA BODY OF A 10 YEARS OLD BOY.............NOT EVEN LOOKIN LIKE A GIRL..............OR AT LEAST A LITTLE GIRL..............AND THESE ARE THA SAME PICS THAT U POST,THAT'S HOW I KNOW...............BITCH U DID THAT TO YOURSELF................U EXPOSED YOURSELF........................AND BITCH GO AHEAD AND KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT LATINOS...............CAUSE AT LEAST WHERE U LIVE AT................LATINOS RUN IT..............NOT NO MONKEY LOOKIN ASS HYPES.........................SO MR.ED................BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN AND BOW DOWN TO ME WHO IS STILL YOUR KING AND WHO WE ALREADY KNOW..................YOUR PETEY'S BITCH AND YOUR MY HOE TOO.................SO HORSEFACE...............BOW DOWN TO THEE ALKN!!!CAUSE IS STILL ALKN................FUCK CARSON.............FUCK ALL CRIPS..................BITCH IS STILL AMOR DE REEEY...............KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT LATINOS,U BITCH ASS JIGG...............BITCH I GOT NO MORE BANANAS FOR YOUR JIG MONKEY ASS!!!
Shut up U bean borrito SPICK!!!

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2008, 09:09:53 AM »

Shut up U bean borrito SPICK!!!

that was a pair of decent comments  ::)
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)