Author Topic: Cash Money IS running things..  (Read 1210 times)

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Re: Cash Money IS running things..
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2002, 05:47:15 AM »
fo dont call me a fucking ameture, u the mother fucker bumping commerical rap

If commercial means it can appeal to a lot of people cos its that damn good--then its commercial.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

KVB

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2002, 06:00:40 AM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1024641207;start=0#14 date=06/22/02 at 05:52:37]King-Suge, you are really hung up on sales aren't you. Sales don't mean shit......atleast not to me.

I agree, but it's cool to brag when your favorite artists push a lot of units.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2002, 08:11:06 AM »
Your a fag 4 praising their sales.....That only means they sellin 2 tha White Majority.

Tha roots and pureness of tha music is what counts.....

Plus these muthafuckas aint sellin nuttin.....Oooo Gold. ::)

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Jome

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2002, 10:40:47 AM »
Your a fag 4 praising their sales.....That only means they sellin 2 tha White Majority.

God forbid selling music to white people.
How the hell did Eminem, Dre and Snoop go multiple plat?

It's the same who buys the music.
Selling records to 23 underground heads only means that your music sucks.

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2002, 12:59:47 PM »

Tha roots and pureness of tha music is what counts.....

Plus these muthafuckas aint sellin nuttin.....Oooo Gold. ::)

Aint sellin nothin?  First off-it went gold in a month.  Do you have any idea how many albums DONT reach Gold, bitch?  Also---Fuck you for being racist.

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2002, 01:05:44 PM »
cash money? pleeaaaaseee

and he doesnt mean whites, he means the poppy trl fans which are mostly white,  ::), and thats KRS's line so go call him a racist

cash money makes the most ignorant music ever

Pillow

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2002, 01:52:46 PM »
^^ i agree.....the shit has absouloutly no meaning to it at all.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2002, 06:58:47 PM »
I aint gonna say it's wack.. cuz obviously muthafuckers like it.

I'm just sayin I dont see it. Why do they like them so much? I aint hatin either.. people can listen to Cash Money all they want... it dont  dome harm. I just think it's meaningless music... It's like "Pop Goes The Weisel"... some shit you can hum along too but tha words are actually bullshit.

And the reason why they sale so much is wack too. I mean... most people that buy their shit probably aint even all that much into them. They just buy their cd's cuz they got a "Hot" song that everyone else is bumpin. A song that looks cool to drive to... a song chicks that chicks dig.

I kinda agree with Tha7th... It's all originallity that counts. You gotta come real... Big Tymers will tell you themselves.. they're all about tha money... That mean's they're sell outs. Alot of rappers are like that. That aint real. I like realness...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2002, 07:20:04 PM »
cash money? pleeaaaaseee

and he doesnt mean whites, he means the poppy trl fans which are mostly white,  ::), and thats KRS's line so go call him a racist

cash money makes the most ignorant music ever

He says theyre selling to the white majority like thats some sort of sin.  Like its bad to appeal to more than just your own race.  Big Tymers are doin big things--deal with it.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2002, 09:18:17 PM »
Ummmm, just like Doggy said I waz Quoting KRS One on that White Majority thing I said idiot.....Stop listenin 2 Cash Money 4 a sec and listen 2 more Meaningful shit and you'll see what Im tryin 2 get across.....

Cash Money = Party Sell-Out Muzic.....

No street Credibility (They're viewed as fakes, U think anyone Hard that be riding here in Kali and shit be bumpin Cash Money? LMAO, hell no, Cuz its Fruity Muzic, It's 4 kids like U),
No Hip Hop Pureness (Nope, Show me a deep verse from these cats, what have they done 4 hip hop? I mean they're mainstream so they have 2 be doin somethin)
No Originality (How is rhyming about tha Beat and tha Amplifier of a car tha whole song Original? How's flashin rented Jewlery original? I mean they flash it so they must not want it, Exactly like what happened to lil wayne when he came 2 Hunters Point after a concert here in Frisco, He got jacked 35,000 worth, It aint original patna, admit it).....These are facts, Cash Money members would prolly agree, All they're tryin do is Sell.....Am I right or what? What else could they possibly be tryin 2 do?

Im not hating....Im just stating....Facts that is.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Pillow

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2002, 10:07:14 PM »
ya 4 real.....100% agreed.....cash money is bullshit....

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2002, 06:23:20 AM »
Ummmm, just like Doggy said I waz Quoting KRS One on that White Majority thing I said idiot.....Stop listenin 2 Cash Money 4 a sec and listen 2 more Meaningful shit and you'll see what Im tryin 2 get across.....

No street Credibility (They're viewed as fakes, U think anyone Hard that be riding here in Kali and shit be bumpin Cash Money? LMAO, hell no, Cuz its Fruity Muzic, It's 4 kids like U),
No Hip Hop Pureness (Nope, Show me a deep verse from these cats, what have they done 4 hip hop? I mean they're mainstream so they have 2 be doin somethin)
No Originality (How is rhyming about tha Beat and tha Amplifier of a car tha whole song Original? How's flashin rented Jewlery original? I mean they flash it so they must not want it, Exactly like what happened to lil wayne when he came 2 Hunters Point after a concert here in Frisco, He got jacked 35,000 worth, It aint original patna, admit it).....These are facts, Cash Money members would prolly agree, All they're tryin do is Sell.....Am I right or what? What else could they possibly be tryin 2 do?

Well I live in Chicago and people (i.e. gangstas and thugs) are always bumpin that shit...so nice try, bucko. "im not hating, im just stating"   ::)      

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2002, 07:34:58 AM »

Well I live in Chicago and people (i.e. gangstas and thugs) are always bumpin that shit...so nice try, bucko. "im not hating, im just stating"   ::)      

LMAO.....Wutever u say bucko.....

COMING IN 2008.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2002, 09:23:28 AM »
speakin of street cred

Baby and Slim aint nuthin to fuck wit

all i gots ta say
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

tuwac_shakur

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2002, 10:35:30 PM »

you my friend are real sad. i bet your the type of fag who sits on his sofa in an emotional state lol for 5 hours a day listening to nothing but depressing music. do something better man, take a walk jerk!