Author Topic: Nas didnt perform Summer Jam!!! Damn...peep this!!  (Read 1463 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Nas didnt perform Summer Jam!!! Damn...peep this!!
« on: June 26, 2002, 06:54:13 PM »
Nas was supposed to headline Summer Jam concert in New York hosted by Hot 97 radio. Well, Hot 97 told Nas right before the show that he couldnt perform Ether...so Nas left Summer Jam and went on 105.1 radio in New York and hes dissing the shit out of Jay Z, Hot 97, Funkmaster Flex, Angie Martinez

He was on the Steph Lova show and Flava Flav rolled thru too

Here's some quotes from Nas

On Noreaga
"Nore is my man, but he need to step up his game lyrically"

Camron
"Camron is a good lyricist but his album is wack"

Funk Flex
"Stop puttin cizzocks in ya mizzouth"
"Everybody out there, give ya records to C or Kay Slay if u want them played, dont give it to Flex so yall could hear his corny voice on it."

Nas or Flava Flav also said that Flex was a DJ at a gay club
Plus Nas is claimin that Flex plays records for money

He dissed Angie Martinez sayin that her album was garbage

But specifically he dissed Hot 97 for riding Jay Zs dick

Jay debuted "Takeover" at Hot 97's Summer Jam last year, when Nas released Stillmatic, Hot 97 wouldnt play it, and now they wont let him perform Ether

And you know what the fucked up thing is? Nas was gonna bring out AZ, Foxy Brown and............RAKIM durin his performance

"I wont let a radio station ruin hip hop by protecting some wack rapper"

:o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Nas didnt perform Summer Jam!!! Damn...peep th
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 08:06:07 PM »
I have more respect for NAS now...he is da man...

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2002, 08:19:52 PM »
what would they have done if he played it? kicked him off stage?
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2002, 08:48:48 PM »
i heard he dissed nelly 2.  That was hilarious tho,  flex started DJ'ing at gay clubs.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2002, 09:06:42 PM »
LOL. Nas just felt like speakin' everything on his mind.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2002, 10:13:00 PM »
I have more respect for NAS now...he is da man...

Word. Nas diary is on at 7 tonight can't wait!

KVB

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2002, 10:13:06 PM »

Here's some quotes from Nas

On Noreaga
"Nore is my man, but he need to step up his game lyrically"

Amazing... have you ever heard "Oochie Wally" or the album "Nastradamus"? That's breathtaking lyricism right there.

Camron
"Camron is a good lyricist but his album is wack"

Unbelievable... and this comes from the same man who released the brilliant albums "I Am..." and "Nastradamus" Hmmm.... :-/

Funk Flex
"Stop puttin cizzocks in ya mizzouth"
"Everybody out there, give ya records to C or Kay Slay if u want them played, dont give it to Flex so yall could hear his corny voice on it."

LOL... corny voice? That's a pathetic insult. Not to mention "Stop puttin cizzocks in ya mizzouth". ::)
Nas is obviously a very bitter person...

Nas or Flava Flav also said that Flex was a DJ at a gay club
Plus Nas is claimin that Flex plays records for money

Everybody has an income... what's his fuckin point?

He dissed Angie Martinez sayin that her album was garbage

Can't believe it, this is the same man who accused Jay of "only being concerned with dissing women" on "Ether". He even claimed Jay-Z was hating women, LOL... It's funny how Nas is contradicting himself.

But specifically he dissed Hot 97 for riding Jay Zs dick

Jay debuted "Takeover" at Hot 97's Summer Jam last year, when Nas released Stillmatic, Hot 97 wouldnt play it, and now they wont let him perform Ether

But he failed to mention himself riding Big & Pac's dick to the extreme.

And you know what the fucked up thing is? Nas was gonna bring out AZ, Foxy Brown and............RAKIM durin his performance

OK, good for him...

"I wont let a radio station ruin hip hop by protecting some wack rapper"

Don't ever call nobody else wack after all the bullshit you have released yourself. ::)

BTW Kuruption thanks for posting that audio link ;)
Peace

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2002, 10:18:54 PM »
oh dear
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2002, 10:22:43 PM »
tho is jigga did tha same thing u would of busted a nut an called him tha realest person alive.  An i am is a decent album wit 3 classic cuts,  nas is like,  ny state of mine pt2,  an hate me now.  Nastradamous is wack,  i'll give u that.  But untill cam'ron drops an album like illmatic of even  on tha level of iww (near classic),  nas can say whatever.  an who can blame nas for bein pissed.  last year they let jigga do takeover but wouldnt let nas do ether.  an u  said coming from tha man that made oochie wally.  So i guess jigga never came wack on one song b4

KVB

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2002, 10:40:17 PM »
tho is jigga did tha same thing u would of busted a nut an called him tha realest person alive.  An i am is a decent album wit 3 classic cuts,  nas is like,  ny state of mine pt2,  an hate me now.  Nastradamous is wack,  i'll give u that.  But untill cam'ron drops an album like illmatic of even  on tha level of iww (near classic),  nas can say whatever.  an who can blame nas for bein pissed.  last year they let jigga do takeover but wouldnt let nas do ether.  an u  said coming from tha man that made oochie wally.  So i guess jigga never came wack on one song b4

Point is, Nas goes talking shit about everybody, but can't back it up. This pisses me off. But this is probably the reason I got de-modded, for voicing my opinion. And yeah, Jay-Z has come out wack on many songs before.

Peace

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2002, 10:40:39 PM »
Haha, Nas is DA MAN. I don't care what weak albums he's recorded in the past he has the right to diss these cats with such comments, he created "Illmatic", no-one can or will ever take that away from him. Bring on the hate.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2002, 10:43:03 PM »

Can't believe it, this is the same man who accused Jay of "only being concerned with dissing women" on "Ether". He even claimed Jay-Z was hating women, LOL... It's funny how Nas is contradicting himself.

Just for the record man, that isn't dissing women in general, all he commented on was her album, he didn't say she was a whore or a bitch or anything like that, so.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

KVB

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2002, 11:01:05 PM »
>= link=board=outbound;num=1025153653;start=0#12 date=06/27/02 at 03:43:03]

Just for the record man, that isn't dissing women in general, all he commented on was her album, he didn't say she was a whore or a bitch or anything like that, so.

Well, what Col. Techniec wrote was "He dissed Angie Martinez sayin that her album was garbage" Isn't that dissing women?

When did Jigga diss women BTW ?

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2002, 11:07:36 PM »

Well, what Col. Techniec wrote was "He dissed Angie Martinez sayin that her album was garbage" Isn't that dissing women?

When did Jigga diss women BTW ?

No, no, dissing women is saying shit like 'all women are hoes, we don't love hoes' etc etc. Nas was dissing her album, he didn't say anything about her as a woman, or so it seems.
& I don't know when Jigga dissed women, shouldn't you know this, don't you have all his albums?