Author Topic: Nas didnt perform Summer Jam!!! Damn...peep this!!  (Read 1435 times)

PLANT

Re: Nas didnt perform Summer Jam!!! Damn...peep th
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2002, 06:06:23 AM »
tho is jigga did tha same thing u would of busted a nut an called him tha realest person alive.  An i am is a decent album wit 3 classic cuts,  nas is like,  ny state of mine pt2,  an hate me now.  Nastradamous is wack,  i'll give u that.  But untill cam'ron drops an album like illmatic of even  on tha level of iww (near classic),  nas can say whatever.  an who can blame nas for bein pissed.  last year they let jigga do takeover but wouldnt let nas do ether.  an u  said coming from tha man that made oochie wally.  So i guess jigga never came wack on one song b4

agreed w Tom 100% 8)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2002, 06:18:11 AM »
Nas' holier than thou attitude is so lame.  2 Thumbs down for Nas.  >:(
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2002, 07:31:11 AM »
by sayin that her albums wack it dont mean he dissin women, thats like sayin jay-z's album was wack-what so now his offendin men???

at the end of the day, its simple. nas basically spoke his mind - cocky or not, his right about quite a few things about how they all on jay-z's dick lettin him play his takeover n shit n about how they wont let nas play ether.............obvioulsy that shits fucked up...but really y'all should be dissin summerjam for being hoes

and some nas said about them other rappers were a lil cocky..but no matter if his made a wack album(nas), his the same man who made illmatic, it was written and stillmatic so he has a right to have a say on the situation

and jay-z n nas need to stop beefin its gettin stupid...

we need a major west coast beef lol

peace

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2002, 07:55:37 AM »
2 tha jigga fans,  would happen if jigga said tha same shit,  it would be a different story

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2002, 01:14:01 PM »
I got this African chick with Eddie Murphy on her skull
She like, "Jigga Man, why you treat me like animal?"
I'm like excuse me Ms. Fufu, but when I met your ass
you was dead broke and naked, and now you want half (Now OK, a starving African woman that Jigga had to pick up and save, now she's greedy and wants half. By far the worst, this one got to a lot of Somilians I know) >>>

Um..You do realize this is a play off from a old routine from a Eddie Murphy comedy act right?  I think it might be on that old Raw recording--either way..lighten up.  Geez--some people just dont get it..  ::)

I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2002, 01:57:14 PM »
Yeah, Nas has released wack material, but the points he made were all valid.  He seems to being trying to take it back to his essence, and take it back to making good hip-hop.  we'll see on that point i guess... but hot 97 has been lame for years, ever since flex got big and their status got up, they got gassed...  they play favorites, and get paid to play Def Jam shit aka Jigga, so why not diss them? as for Angie Martinez, dissing someone who goes out and makes an LP acting as if she is an artist is a lot different from dissing someone who's not in the game.   Cam'ron's shit was weak, Nastradamus weak.  Nore.. well i've never been a fan of his, and his lyrics are usually pretty lame.  basically Hot 97 has been shiesty and Nas called them on it, nothing wrong with that.  It'd be nice if hip-hop radio could get some of its integrity back.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

bez

« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2002, 02:25:49 PM »
I like people who speak there mind, cos its very hard to.  I admire people who dont let their thoughts stay thoughts and they bring shit out in the open.  Therefore nas is a cool guy.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2002, 03:06:02 PM »
Basically Fuck Hot 97

and if Jay Z was a puss and he was behind this, then Fuck him too
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll