Author Topic: DUBCNN: Exclusive Interview Part 2 With Erotic D (Dre/Cube/DOC) + Audio  (Read 1648 times)

D-Stress

great interview.great song.
lol him "dissin" sean "barney" thomas, why does he say suge sent him back 2 texas when sean thomas was involved in almost every project on death row?

Sean Thomas was up on the westcoast on 2 seperate occasions the first time he was up there around 89-90 is when Suge sent him back to TX.

but later he was on almost every DR project, playing keys, producing, performing,etc. Sean Barney Thomas Is Dope, Fuck What Someone Says.erotic d made it look like sean thomas got kicked out of death row and they dont need him but fact is that, he was on many songs and all were dope!no diss to erotic d too.
sean thomas was in the game since 80´s, hes from the group Rappinstine.

hl_dalikeable

• Lil Geezy
great interview.great song.
lol him "dissin" sean "barney" thomas, why does he say suge sent him back 2 texas when sean thomas was involved in almost every project on death row?

Sean Thomas was up on the westcoast on 2 seperate occasions the first time he was up there around 89-90 is when Suge sent him back to TX.

but later he was on almost every DR project, playing keys, producing, performing,etc. Sean Barney Thomas Is Dope, Fuck What Someone Says.erotic d made it look like sean thomas got kicked out of death row and they dont need him but fact is that, he was on many songs and all were dope!no diss to erotic d too.
sean thomas was in the game since 80´s, hes from the group Rappinstine.

The question was
Dubcnn: Did you work on Doggystyle or any of that stuff?

The only way I was involved with that was there is a dude named Sean Thomas that used to play keyboards for me. I was taking care of the n-gga he was living with me and shit down here in Texas and he was saving all of my sounds in his keyboard because I didn't have one and didn't know how to play. So this n-gga asked to use some of my clothes to help a n-gga move in Arkansas, the next thing I know he up there with Dre and Suge them. He went up there the first time and Suge and them whooped a n-gga yaw know sent his ass back to Texas. By the time Doggystyle came out all the sounds that me and this n-gga had worked together to make to shock them n-ggaz with, that n-gga had used all of them. I got songs now that you would hear and be like ah that is the Murder was the case.

Not to take anything away from Sean Thomas talent, but if this is true then we have to wonder what was the reason Suge whooped him.   

Mr. 214

• Lil Geezy
What's up fellaz? Im new to this sort of thing. But im checkin out EVERY interview Erotic is doing and scopin out the feed back. I just could'nt sit here and read anymore without joining in to try and make some things clear. I was also a producer in the 80's & 90's in DFW. Erotic D was and remains one of my truest friends. We have watched him do some INCREDIBLE things in music. But when it comes to doing interviews, some of the ways you guys are reading into his answers is why he never did any throughout his career. He LOVES hip hop and does not crave the spotlight. He understands the power of words and never wants his misunderstood. With that being said. As im reading over part 2, Erotic (in my opinion) never disses Sean Thomas. The way i read it is he had issue with Sean not letting him know that he was giong to Cali instead of Arkansas. I know personally (since i know both guys) that Erotic & Sean were very close for years b4 that. If Erotic was trying to discredit Sean as a talent, would'nt he then have to explain why he himself would work with him? H.L has it right. Sean was sent back on his first trip from Cali and Erotic was trying to help him after all Sean had been thru there and Sean went back and never reach out to let Erotic know. Don't know bout you guys. But where im from, You don't do a friend that way. Not posting this to be confrontational in any way. But if you knew what kind of love Erotic shows other artists and producers, u would defend him too. PEACE

MIC44

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Thanks.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Props to Mr. 214 and hl_dalikeable for signing up.  ;)

yep, welcome  ;)

Well,how come his credit stories is always vague?
As for all those tracks he got in his "vault",
like he says it's probably a bad business move if he leaks the tracks he did with/for Dre,so I respect that.  ;)

The 6-2 track is fire,maybe 6-2 and El-Dog should ask Erotic to join Genacide?
I think that would benifit all of them....

When it comes to this music buisness you have to be careful with your relationships. If you notice Erotic keeps mentioning that him and Dre still break bread. When these dudes get in these studios and start vibing you never know what's going to come out. They go back and forward with beats and sounds and when it's right that's what that is. The name of the track might change several times as well as the hook. Don't get it twisted these interviews are in no way a diss or stab at Dre's talant or credits he has shown much luv for DFW and Erotic got it sizzling down here and you are about to get a huge taste of what's cooking!!

What's up fellaz? Im new to this sort of thing. But im checkin out EVERY interview Erotic is doing and scopin out the feed back. I just could'nt sit here and read anymore without joining in to try and make some things clear. I was also a producer in the 80's & 90's in DFW. Erotic D was and remains one of my truest friends. We have watched him do some INCREDIBLE things in music. But when it comes to doing interviews, some of the ways you guys are reading into his answers is why he never did any throughout his career. He LOVES hip hop and does not crave the spotlight. He understands the power of words and never wants his misunderstood. With that being said. As im reading over part 2, Erotic (in my opinion) never disses Sean Thomas. The way i read it is he had issue with Sean not letting him know that he was giong to Cali instead of Arkansas. I know personally (since i know both guys) that Erotic & Sean were very close for years b4 that. If Erotic was trying to discredit Sean as a talent, would'nt he then have to explain why he himself would work with him? H.L has it right. Sean was sent back on his first trip from Cali and Erotic was trying to help him after all Sean had been thru there and Sean went back and never reach out to let Erotic know. Don't know bout you guys. But where im from, You don't do a friend that way. Not posting this to be confrontational in any way. But if you knew what kind of love Erotic shows other artists and producers, u would defend him too. PEACE

i understand, but Erotic clearly gives the impression that he feels that he didn't get credited for things he claims he has done.

we're merely questioning if these claims are legit  ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 02:41:36 PM by Dre-Day »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

*Unstickified* Keep the feedback coming though!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
*Unstickified* Keep the feedback coming though!

what  :laugh: Terrace Martin was there for like a week  :D

Chad

if you like those Vader, wait til u read part 3 and hear the audio i'm dropping with it!!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
if you like those Vader, wait til u read part 3 and hear the audio i'm dropping with it!!

8)

Erotic got lots of dope material; he's going to have trouble selecting the tracks for the album  :laugh:

Lucifuge

he write for DOC ::) ???.DOC write for dre dont understand ???
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

hl_dalikeable

• Lil Geezy

Chad, big ups to what you are doing!!!! Erotic has never really been down with doing interviews. He obviously has mad respect 4U. I'm looking forward to part 3 and the Six2 interviews. Also I'm having some myspace issues but will add you as soon as I get it str8.   

Chad

Chad, big ups to what you are doing!!!! Erotic has never really been down with doing interviews. He obviously has mad respect 4U. I'm looking forward to part 3 and the Six2 interviews. Also I'm having some myspace issues but will add you as soon as I get it str8.   

Thanks for that homie!  And thanks to everybody for all the great feedback...
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
part 3 is the final one, or will there be more  8)

Chad

part 3 is the final erotic d piece in this series....but there will definitely be more things coming from Erotic D & E World Entertainment..

Don't forget that I got an interview coming with Six-Two....that's just some of what's upcoming... ;)

www.chadkiser.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
part 3 is the final erotic d piece in this series....but there will definitely be more things coming from Erotic D & E World Entertainment..

Don't forget that I got an interview coming with Six-Two....that's just some of what's upcoming... ;)

ok  8) sounds great  ;)