Author Topic: 50 Cent freestyle the day before he got shot  (Read 999 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 Cent freestyle the day before he got shot
« on: July 05, 2008, 03:25:31 PM »
Man, 50 was on some other shit back in the days. Yayo was annoying as always:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/14708015b802bb65/

Blood$

Re: 50 Cent freestyle the day before he got shot
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 03:28:23 PM »
propz

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 08:10:35 PM »
50 came hard, sounded hungry...miss those days :-\ lmao. how do u know it was the day b4 he got shot?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 08:13:31 PM »
50 came hard, sounded hungry...miss those days :-\ lmao. how do u know it was the day b4 he got shot?
that nigga was talkin' all that fake hard shit and then the supreme team went to work on 5-0 ass the next day and nobody retaliated. what a bunch of shit stains.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 08:19:43 PM »
that nigga was talkin' all that fake hard shit and then the supreme team went to work on 5-0 ass the next day and nobody retaliated. what a bunch of shit stains.

50 had a chance back in the day to be a modern day legend, and be well respected by everyone. then he just got soft after GRODT and it went downhill...end of story.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 08:25:27 PM »

50 had a chance back in the day to be a modern day legend, and be well respected by everyone. then he just got soft after GRODT and it went downhill...end of story.
i want to hear the real real story on their altercation wit murder inc. i believe murder inc.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 08:27:39 PM »

i want to hear the real real story on their altercation wit murder inc. i believe murder inc.

well since ur a 50 hater, you clearly are goin to go against him...its like rooting against the redsox when your a yankees fan. its just natural.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 08:34:33 PM »

well since ur a 50 hater, you clearly are goin to go against him...its like rooting against the redsox when your a yankees fan. its just natural.
i'm a yankees fan and i don't hate him. he's had potential to become something great and he fumbled wit the ball. lyrically he's just getting worst. i always thought he was overrated.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 08:39:08 PM »

i'm a yankees fan and i don't hate him. he's had potential to become something great and he fumbled wit the ball. lyrically he's just getting worst. i always thought he was overrated.

well thats your opinon, some think hes overrated, thats what you think. GRODT he was on some g'd up shit tho. from there, he just fell off.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 08:43:55 PM »

well thats your opinon, some think hes overrated, thats what you think. GRODT he was on some g'd up shit tho. from there, he just fell off.
yeah i'll admit grodt was and is best work ever. he just got rich and stopped trying(i gotta get my young buck on...LMFAO). damn homie i'm just confused...LOL

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »
lol @ the beat...

DIPSET!

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 10:49:42 PM »
1. Thats funny on "Beef 3" Domination 50's enemey at the time of filming said himself, "He (50) waz a "MAJOR FIGURE" out here in the streets before Rap, so U lost bigtime.
2. It took him 5 months to recover from the shooting, did you expect him to limp and shoot the person/Surpriem, and anyways Supriem him self waz no-where on the S.S.Queens after 50 got shot, homie.

D~Nice

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 10:57:51 PM »
50 still has it at times. I think he is perfectly content in making music he knows will attract mainstream success and at times that music is borderline pop from him. I guess I am one of the few people that thought the Massacre was a good album. Not as good as his 1st but damn he had some bangers on there.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 11:00:33 PM »
50 still has it at times. I think he is perfectly content in making music he knows will attract mainstream success and at times that music is borderline pop from him. I guess I am one of the few people that thought the Massacre was a good album. Not as good as his 1st but damn he had some bangers on there.

CO-SIGN! he had WAY more fillers on the massacre, and headed to the pop-scene. but damn, 50 had some GOOD songs on that album. its just underlooked, and concidered wack cuz it was not on the same level as GRODT.

D~Nice

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 11:08:11 PM »

CO-SIGN! he had WAY more fillers on the massacre, and headed to the pop-scene. but damn, 50 had some GOOD songs on that album. its just underlooked, and concidered wack cuz it was not on the same level as GRODT.

Ryder Music and Baltimore Love Thing were my shit off that.