Author Topic: 50 Cent freestyle the day before he got shot  (Read 1000 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: 50 Cent freestyle the day before he got shot
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 12:07:34 AM »
50 still has it at times. I think he is perfectly content in making music he knows will attract mainstream success and at times that music is borderline pop from him. I guess I am one of the few people that thought the Massacre was a good album. Not as good as his 1st but damn he had some bangers on there.

CO-SIGN! he had WAY more fillers on the massacre, and headed to the pop-scene. but damn, 50 had some GOOD songs on that album. its just underlooked, and concidered wack cuz it was not on the same level as GRODT.

Ryder Music and Baltimore Love Thing were my shit off that.

dont forget position of power... that song is cold.

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 12:44:22 AM »

Ski Mask Way was a great track. Disco D did an amazing job on the instrumental.

Okka

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 04:45:01 AM »
Ski Mask Way was a great track. Disco D did an amazing job on the instrumental.

Yeah, best track from the album, the beat is great.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 06:47:32 AM »
50 came hard, sounded hungry...miss those days :-\ lmao. how do u know it was the day b4 he got shot?
that nigga was talkin' all that fake hard shit and then the supreme team went to work on 5-0 ass the next day and nobody retaliated. what a bunch of shit stains.
1. Thats funny on "Beef 3" Domination 50's enemey at the time of filming said himself, "He (50) waz a "MAJOR FIGURE" out here in the streets before Rap, so U lost bigtime.
2. It took him 5 months to recover from the shooting, did you expect him to limp and shoot the person/Surpriem, and anyways Supriem him self waz no-where on the S.S.Queens after 50 got shot, homie.
you got ya shit wrong homie. yayo and all his supposed goons why didn't they ride for him? they just was suckers. they even filed a restraining order against ja and irv. do ya research first fool.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 12:58:54 PM »
ima have to check this

i agree his 1st album so dope... so cold... just gangsta as fuck

then fell off... i dont mind his music now.. but it isnt even 1/2 as good as that album

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 01:30:27 PM »
The Massacre was a huge disappointment for me... I was in 8th grade and I remember getting off the bus and coming home to go get the album the day it dropped... I liked most of the beats on the album, but only a few songs overall  :-\

this freestyle was dope though, everything up to Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was hard

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
  • Weed & Syrup Til' I Die
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008, 10:09:39 PM »
50 still has it at times. I think he is perfectly content in making music he knows will attract mainstream success and at times that music is borderline pop from him. I guess I am one of the few people that thought the Massacre was a good album. Not as good as his 1st but damn he had some bangers on there.

CO-SIGN! he had WAY more fillers on the massacre, and headed to the pop-scene. but damn, 50 had some GOOD songs on that album. its just underlooked, and concidered wack cuz it was not on the same level as GRODT.

I agree wit all that.

Its good to hear some shit like this im tired of hearin' EVERYONE hate on 50
They be talkin' too loud? Naw yu be listenin' too hard. Jus pay these niggas no attention nd keep fuckin' they broad.

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 10:11:49 PM »
50 came hard, sounded hungry...miss those days :-\ lmao. how do u know it was the day b4 he got shot?
that nigga was talkin' all that fake hard shit and then the supreme team went to work on 5-0 ass the next day and nobody retaliated. what a bunch of shit stains.
1. Thats funny on "Beef 3" Domination 50's enemey at the time of filming said himself, "He (50) waz a "MAJOR FIGURE" out here in the streets before Rap, so U lost bigtime.
2. It took him 5 months to recover from the shooting, did you expect him to limp and shoot the person/Surpriem, and anyways Supriem him self waz no-where on the S.S.Queens after 50 got shot, homie.
you got ya shit wrong homie. yayo and all his supposed goons why didn't they ride for him? they just was suckers. they even filed a restraining order against ja and irv. do ya research first fool.
No thats exactly what happened check the DVD.
50 wasn't fuckin' wit Yayo like that back then.
Smurf's people were the ones who hit the street after 50 got hit
They be talkin' too loud? Naw yu be listenin' too hard. Jus pay these niggas no attention nd keep fuckin' they broad.

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 10:43:11 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IRibt_4JDUA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IRibt_4JDUA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 11:39:31 PM »
The Massacre was a huge disappointment for me... I was in 8th grade and I remember getting off the bus and coming home to go get the album the day it dropped... I liked most of the beats on the album, but only a few songs overall  :-\

this freestyle was dope though, everything up to Get Rich Or Die Tryin' was hard

lol, i remember candy shop was THAT JOINT before the album dropped. then when i got the cd the 1st song i put on was the highly anticipated "Outta Control". i thot that shit was like a half level down from "In Da Club" at the time, and then i listened to the whole thing and there was definatly a difference in the rest of album compared to GRODT.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2008, 03:33:41 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IRibt_4JDUA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IRibt_4JDUA&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>
yeah smurf and his niggas did put in work for 5-0 which validates yayo and the rest of them niggas being pussy. at that time banks wasn't around 5-0 but marvin bernard aka yayo definitely was.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2008, 10:27:36 AM »

i can understand where there comin from...but fuck it man, i know for a fact if anyone of them sold 10 million, and was rich out there minds, theyd be the same way...if 50 gave them some of the bread, then they wouldnt say shit.

7Complex0Mind7

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008, 02:23:56 PM »

i can understand where there comin from...but fuck it man, i know for a fact if anyone of them sold 10 million, and was rich out there minds, theyd be the same way...if 50 gave them some of the bread, then they wouldnt say shit.
TRUE

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008, 02:25:53 PM »
He was hungry!!!

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008, 03:15:22 PM »
Wrong again, WHATCH the DVD WHAT the DVD and others have shown that the Order waz put on by the Judge, thats why 50's name wazn't on it asking to be protected, Bang'Em said YAYO wanted to sue Murder Inc because a LAwyer told them they could get money, but Bag'Em
had to remibd YAYO if he sued he'd have to "SNITCH" so YAYO dropped the idea, you just wasted your time typin all that cuz it's wrong, read things more careful homie!!!! ;D