Author Topic: 50 Cent freestyle the day before he got shot  (Read 1003 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: 50 Cent freestyle the day before he got shot
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 06:06:13 PM »
50 came hard, sounded hungry...miss those days :-\ lmao. how do u know it was the day b4 he got shot?
that nigga was talkin' all that fake hard shit and then the supreme team went to work on 5-0 ass the next day and nobody retaliated. what a bunch of shit stains.
1. Thats funny on "Beef 3" Domination 50's enemey at the time of filming said himself, "He (50) waz a "MAJOR FIGURE" out here in the streets before Rap, so U lost bigtime.
2. It took him 5 months to recover from the shooting, did you expect him to limp and shoot the person/Surpriem, and anyways Supriem him self waz no-where on the S.S.Queens after 50 got shot, homie.
you got ya shit wrong homie. yayo and all his supposed goons why didn't they ride for him? they just was suckers. they even filed a restraining order against ja and irv. do ya research first fool.
Wrong again, WHATCH the DVD WHAT the DVD and others have shown that the Order waz put on by the Judge, thats why 50's name wazn't on it asking to be protected, Bang'Em said YAYO wanted to sue Murder Inc because a LAwyer told them they could get money, but Bag'Em
had to remibd YAYO if he sued he'd have to "SNITCH" so YAYO dropped the idea, you just wasted your time typin all that cuz it's wrong, read things more careful homie!!!! ;D
whoever did it. did it. they was from g unit. they was some bitch ass niggas,so. i saw that shit you talking about nigga. everything i saw i read or even seen on dvd's you probably haven't seen or don't know exist so you do ya research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 03:01:29 AM »
That shit was hot  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

D-Stress

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2008, 04:06:13 AM »
Was Yayo Fuckin Wit 50 Before GRODT?Who´s Storm P?

pimpag

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2008, 07:44:49 AM »
Shit's crazy hot, thanks!

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2008, 09:16:04 AM »
Throughout that whole video Nu Jerzey Devil beatz were playin. Hahaha! Aint Domination in the pen right now?

Black Gloves

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2008, 10:17:58 AM »

Bang Em Smurf said a while ago in a video interview that they was on tour when GRODT hit and then Bang Em Smurf, Domination maybe 50 (cant remember) and basically the G-Unit crew fought some security guard(s) or something and then next thing you know 50 was mad at them and told them to get the fuck home and continued with the tour shit.

And the rest you already know about that...the "im like god to you niggaz" line and the whole 50 not bailing Bang Em Smurf out and shit.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2008, 11:25:53 AM »
god Yayo is the worst rapper alive and always has been i guess. He so damn annoying i cant take it  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

1on1

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 01:05:45 PM »

[/quote]whoever did it. did it. they was from g unit. they was some bitch ass niggas,so. i saw that shit you talking about nigga. everything i saw i read or even seen on dvd's you probably haven't seen or don't know exist so you do ya research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote] Who ever did it?, I thought U knew who did it?, HA, post up the document from SmokingGunn.com, everybody can read it 4 they self, you'll see 50 name ain't the one requestin it, like I said before Bang'Em said it, YAYO dropped the idea, BTW if G-Unit did it, then in "Beef 3" Domination would have adressed it, but it didn't happen that way, thats why Domination, or Bang'Em never said 50 did it, HA!!!!!!1

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2008, 01:09:25 PM »
Who´s Storm P?

yea, who? and what happened to him?

Money

« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2008, 11:54:40 AM »

cam's song after he got shot>>>>>>50's before he did.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2008, 03:20:14 PM »
Throughout that whole video Nu Jerzey Devil beatz were playin. Hahaha! Aint Domination in the pen right now?
no its bang em smurf whos behind barz

Okka

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 01:22:48 PM »
Bang Em Smurf also said that 50 moved out of the hood when he got shot or somethin'.