Author Topic: What song are you listening to part 8239812328  (Read 3811 times)

herpes

What song are you listening to part 8239812328
« on: July 05, 2008, 05:48:59 PM »
Kwest Tha Madd Lad - Disnexone

Blood$

Re: What song are you listening to part 8239812328
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 06:26:27 PM »
The Jacka - This Is For (Feat. Yukmouth & Pretty Black)

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 07:26:10 PM »
aotp - pull the pins out
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2008, 07:31:33 PM »
Bye for now - Lagwagon

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2008, 07:55:26 PM »
t.i.- what's up, what's happenin'and louis rag the hottest shit out right now hands down imo!!!!!!!and hearing that t.i. has some dr. dre beats for paper trail i'm amped!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2008, 07:57:36 PM »
t.i.- what's up, what's happenin'and louis rag the hottest shit out right now hands down imo!!!!!!!and hearing that t.i. has some dr. dre beats for paper trail i'm amped!!!!!!!!!!

clearly not...im bumpin the nas cd which owns everything dropped all year! 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2008, 08:07:28 PM »

nah....that new nas album has a few good punches but it has some filler( 2 songs). the difference is that you'll be able to bump t.i.'s shit from top to bottom and wit kanye, dj toomp,drumma boy,dr.dre,grand hustle producers,swizz beatz,j.r. rotem etc. you can't lose!!!!!!!   paper trail: album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2008, 08:13:12 PM »

nah....that new nas album has a few good punches but it has some filler( 2 songs). the difference is that you'll be able to bump t.i.'s shit from top to bottom and wit kanye, dj toomp,drumma boy,dr.dre,grand hustle producers,swizz beatz,j.r. rotem etc. you can't lose!!!!!!!   paper trail: album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:loco:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2008, 08:15:06 PM »

T.I.>Nas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »

LOL! Trap Muzik>Illmatic too? :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2008, 08:18:27 PM »
boz scaggs - lowdown

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 08:31:27 PM »

Lmao T.I is not better then nas him nd nas should not ever be in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!!How the fuck is T.I better then nas T.I has barley put out 1 classic album when nas has bout 2 to 3 classic shit!gtfo of dubcc if u were for real..Have u ever listened to nas???

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 08:41:02 PM »

Lmao T.I is not better then nas him nd nas should not ever be in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!!How the fuck is T.I better then nas T.I has barley put out 1 classic album when nas has bout 2 to 3 classic shit!gtfo of dubcc if u were for real..Have u ever listened to nas???
muthafucka i listened to nas several times and copped a few of dude's albums but imo he is not fucking wit t.i. there is nothing you could say for my opinion to change. and F.I.Y. t.i. has 2 classics TRAP MUZIK and KING and on top of that bitch he got better every album. nas had a couple of fucked up albums nastradamus and hip hop is dead. that album was dead!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2008, 08:43:35 PM »

muthafucka i listened to nas several times and copped a few of dude's albums but imo he is not fucking wit t.i. there is nothing you could say for my opinion to change. and F.I.Y. t.i. has 2 classics TRAP MUZIK and KING and on top of that bitch he got better every album. nas had a couple of fucked up albums nastradamus and hip hop is dead. that album was dead!!!!!!

u find 10 ppl that concider "King" a hip hop classic album, ill agree with you! i doubt T.I. even thinks SO highly of his own album! :laugh:

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »

lmao king was not a classic had a few nice songs, nd dont tell me ti gets better every album cuz ti vs tip was pure garbage TI  is not ever going to be as good as nas u dumb fuck Illmatic nd it was written shits on nd i mean literally takes a fukin shit on "crap muzik" nd "queen"