Author Topic: What song are you listening to part 8239812328  (Read 3814 times)

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
Re: What song are you listening to part 8239812328
« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2008, 06:39:46 PM »
Ive been bumpin the hell outta Put On-Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West and Ya Heard Me-BG,Juvenile,Lil Wayne

PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2008, 09:23:02 PM »
Ive been bumpin the hell outta Put On-Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West
this record has grown on me so much!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2008, 09:45:43 PM »
Ive been bumpin the hell outta Put On-Young Jeezy ft. Kanye West
this record has grown on me so much!
Same here.

Army Of The Pharaohs - Gun Ballad

pimpag

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2008, 07:50:04 AM »
Rihanna - Umbrella

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: August 25, 2013, 09:45:35 PM »
t.i.- what's up, what's happenin'and louis rag the hottest shit out right now hands down imo!!!!!!!and hearing that t.i. has some dr. dre beats for paper trail i'm amped!!!!!!!!!!

clearly not...im bumpin the nas cd which owns everything dropped all year! 8)
nah....that new nas album has a few good punches but it has some filler( 2 songs). the difference is that you'll be able to bump t.i.'s shit from top to bottom and wit kanye, dj toomp,drumma boy,dr.dre,grand hustle producers,swizz beatz,j.r. rotem etc. you can't lose!!!!!!!   paper trail: album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:loco:
T.I.>Nas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao T.I is not better then nas him nd nas should not ever be in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!!How the fuck is T.I better then nas T.I has barley put out 1 classic album when nas has bout 2 to 3 classic shit!gtfo of dubcc if u were for real..Have u ever listened to nas???
muthafucka i listened to nas several times and copped a few of dude's albums but imo he is not fucking wit t.i. there is nothing you could say for my opinion to change. and F.I.Y. t.i. has 2 classics TRAP MUZIK and KING and on top of that bitch he got better every album. nas had a couple of fucked up albums nastradamus and hip hop is dead. that album was dead!!!!!!
lmao king was not a classic had a few nice songs, nd dont tell me ti gets better every album cuz ti vs tip was pure garbage TI  is not ever going to be as good as nas u dumb fuck Illmatic nd it was written shits on nd i mean literally takes a fukin shit on "crap muzik" nd "queen"
that nigga nas thought he was in star trek in that nastradamus video. looking all stupid in that ''you owe me'' crap. and pac went at him hard and he didn't respond until pac died you fuck face!!!!! T.I. killed lil flip's career. nas has some bullshit project roach.. who the fuck wants to be a project roach but you???? t.i. spit flames and paper trail will be a classic!!!end of story!!!!good night!!!!

LOL @ this guy tryin to make a point. what your tryin to say is tupac shutup nas and you compare that to t.i. shutting up lil flip :eh:. id like to see t.i. ETHER anybody, 4get jay-z! 8)

little did we know we were dealing with TI's mentally disabled love child

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2013, 09:44:58 AM »
Lol at TI himself postin in this thread.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2013, 12:35:04 PM »
we all know you just think t.i. is the best rapper out there to fuck up threads, and be a groupie

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2013, 12:51:35 PM »
that new rapsody she got game is the shit fuck you bald wilson.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: August 27, 2013, 12:37:24 PM »
tech n9ne ft kendrick - fragile

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2014, 12:51:54 PM »
t.i.- what's up, what's happenin'and louis rag the hottest shit out right now hands down imo!!!!!!!and hearing that t.i. has some dr. dre beats for paper trail i'm amped!!!!!!!!!!

clearly not...im bumpin the nas cd which owns everything dropped all year! 8)
nah....that new nas album has a few good punches but it has some filler( 2 songs). the difference is that you'll be able to bump t.i.'s shit from top to bottom and wit kanye, dj toomp,drumma boy,dr.dre,grand hustle producers,swizz beatz,j.r. rotem etc. you can't lose!!!!!!!   paper trail: album of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:loco:
T.I.>Nas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao T.I is not better then nas him nd nas should not ever be in the same sentence!!!!!!!!!!How the fuck is T.I better then nas T.I has barley put out 1 classic album when nas has bout 2 to 3 classic shit!gtfo of dubcc if u were for real..Have u ever listened to nas???
muthafucka i listened to nas several times and copped a few of dude's albums but imo he is not fucking wit t.i. there is nothing you could say for my opinion to change. and F.I.Y. t.i. has 2 classics TRAP MUZIK and KING and on top of that bitch he got better every album. nas had a couple of fucked up albums nastradamus and hip hop is dead. that album was dead!!!!!!
lmao king was not a classic had a few nice songs, nd dont tell me ti gets better every album cuz ti vs tip was pure garbage TI  is not ever going to be as good as nas u dumb fuck Illmatic nd it was written shits on nd i mean literally takes a fukin shit on "crap muzik" nd "queen"
that nigga nas thought he was in star trek in that nastradamus video. looking all stupid in that ''you owe me'' crap. and pac went at him hard and he didn't respond until pac died you fuck face!!!!! T.I. killed lil flip's career. nas has some bullshit project roach.. who the fuck wants to be a project roach but you???? t.i. spit flames and paper trail will be a classic!!!end of story!!!!good night!!!!

LOL @ this guy tryin to make a point. what your tryin to say is tupac shutup nas and you compare that to t.i. shutting up lil flip :eh:. id like to see t.i. ETHER anybody, 4get jay-z! 8)
flip was a platinum selling artist then. now he probably could sell water to a whale. in no way do i compare flip to nas. i like nas' music but he didn't destroy jigga's career. he dropped that ether and then signed to him years later. t.i. has the potential to ether anybody just like nas could or any other artist for that matter. don't sleep.
oo stfu TI cant ether nybody he wants 50 has already shut em the fuk up, we dont hear ti tlkin bak to 50 besides ti sayin 1 lil line to 50 in his raps...u kno y ti wont ether 50......Cuz 50 wuld prolly reck ti...so i guess ti is smart for not respondin!and lmao at paper trail being a classic i lik no matter what n what up but louis rag is overrated on this board...to say tht cd is gun be a classic already tht proves ur a dickrider!TI WILL NEVER MAKE AN ALBUM AS GOOD AS ILLMATIC ND THATS A FACT NOT AN OPPINION if he wnts to compete he shuld make wackmatic
first and foremost suck my dick. second 5-0 is nobody and he can't talk that bullshit he tried wit other artists. t.i. doesn't have to respond shit for brains because if you are familiar wit 5-0 music history he goes at anyone for publicity. he might have a diss song to his own deceased mom on his next album because he can't get attention just making good music. and he supposedly went at t.i. on that new g unit album and what did it sell???? illmatic is a classic....great but trap muzik is better and it's real. nas ain't did none of that shit he rapped. he watched and wrote. there's a difference.
first and foremost i dont wnt to suck ur dick nd r tryna fukin say nas isnt real n ti is realer then fuking nas LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dum ass muthafuka plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me uv been jkin this whole time!!!!!!!!!!!
hell yeah he better than nas bitch. nas ain't even the best nigga in queensbridge . eat a dick you fuck boy ass nigga.
who is the best in qb then??? mobb deep??? u can make ur arguments but im arguin with that because ur the dumest shit on this board so theres no point of arguin whos the best n wat not with u because ur a stupid ass muthaphuka and u do not know wtf u are even sayin....u are on some crazy drugs when u say ti is better then nas!
blaq poet is the best nigga in qb cocksucker. you need to leave the spray paint alone ya dumb fuck!!!!!!!!!

lol i would love to hear who u think the 5 best rappers of all time are... ::)
i'll just tell you my fav. emcees:jayo felony, t.i.,blaq poet,and uncle murda. but i don't believe there is a best. nas is in my top 10 but not top 5 sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!

son been getting owned in arguments for years lol