Author Topic: Busta Rhymes Dropped From Aftermath?!?!  (Read 1095 times)

SO PRUP

Re: Busta Rhymes Dropped From Aftermath?!?!
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »
dre should have more power over his company, he should have been had a better situation then he does.  He should be in jimmy iovines position.  But it seems like dre and so many others are afraid to take that big step and be a real boss.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 06:30:58 PM »
Utube Last Emperor - One Life  and Last Emperor - Secret Wars.  Dope songs.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 07:08:30 PM »
this is stupid

what a joke of a label

HA2O

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 09:36:42 PM »
That's how it does when you have sold your label to a bitch ass little punk who don't give a fuck about music.

Sadly, im sure that Dre is involved in that. You know, he just have to say " I don't gonna drop detox if you do that " to Jimmy Iovine and the white bitch would just stop acting crazy.

Jimmy Iovine is like Two-Face in Batman : that time he flipped a coin to choose who he gonna drop. It was between Stat Quo and Busta.

Next one is Bishop.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 11:41:52 PM »
Next one is Bishop.

Dre would kill jimmy iovine if he dropped bishop...which would be cool cuz then if dre killed jimmy he'd be like the leader of our "kill jimmy iovine movement". :P ;D

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 12:33:22 AM »
Just sad that Iovine has so much power over Aftermath...Where´s the "Kill Jimmy Iovine" movement at?

well all has been said so many times before, history repeats itself  ;)

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 01:39:37 AM »
Def Jam is pretty much the best label for Busta to sign with right now anyway.

HA2O

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2008, 01:49:01 AM »
Next one is Bishop.

Dre would kill jimmy iovine if he dropped bishop...which would be cool cuz then if dre killed jimmy he'd be like the leader of our "kill jimmy iovine movement". :P ;D

Man, Dre would just shut the fuck up. Jimmy own 80 % of Aftermath, Dre can't tell him nothin.

The reality is that Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit are finished.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2008, 10:30:07 AM »
Next one is Bishop.

Man, Dre would just shut the fuck up. Jimmy own 80 % of Aftermath, Dre can't tell him nothin.

na bishop is dre's future dude. hes been workin with him since day one on aftermath. and im sure dre would talk to jimmy if that ever came up, he wouldnt just do it behind dre's back.

h2k4

« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2008, 05:34:33 PM »

To a certain extent, you're right.  Alot of their recent projects have been disappointments.  Bishop will not help them out.  They need a new Dre, 50 or Eminem record to still be relevant.

Elano

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »
Next one is Bishop.

bishop will be dropped after the first album,iovine is not that stupid.
he let release him one album just to make dre happy,after that..... BAM

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008, 10:48:44 PM »
oh well what do you expect, Fergie brings more money Than Busta,  jimmy is prolly losing money with the last g unit cd, so he prolly wont accept another flop, Aftermath is Dead Detox Hype is gone, Detox is now a joke..so if its true its a good thing for busta. funny thing is that if all the artist that been drop from the label join force and drop a compilation together  it would be better than anything aftermath dropped in the last 3-4 years

HA2O

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2008, 12:09:51 AM »
People need to understand that in that time, Dr Dre, Aftermath & Interscope don't represent no more a certain amount of quality.

When you see that Game put out better music since his departure than any release on Aftermath/Shady after The Documentary (Big Bang was a hot album too), you undertand that.

Just do the math, the G-Unit album did 100 000 for the first week, Game can do at least 250 000 first week, and I'm downgrading my sales expectations about this album, so who's know ?

Bishop is presented like the new " Dr Dre " 's sensation, after Snoop, Em, 50 & Game. I saw that :

na bishop is dre's future dude. hes been workin with him since day one on aftermath. and im sure dre would talk to jimmy if that ever came up, he wouldnt just do it behind dre's back.

Man, I already know that. But I think you're wrong. Saigon is Just Blaze future too, but he can't do nothin about him if they don't find a big track to blow him up. Same for Bishop. Keep in mind that he told in an ITW that " Grow Up " was bigger than " I Dominate ". Do you see where i'm going ? Grow Up will never blow up, and that will push back the album if it's really the 1st Single.

After that, Dre will turn his side on Bishop, cuz Dre never push a guy who can't create hype with his single.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2008, 02:27:59 AM »
As much as the new G-Unit releases suck these days, I think they're still profitable, that's why they keep getting released on schedule. Look at the new group album; nothing but inhouse, cheap producers (minus Swizz Beatz) and no guest apperances. They pratically had the budget of a Koch record, not to mention that 50 is still huge worldwide.

Game on the other hand drop dope music but his cds are filled with A list producers and bunch of guests and in the end he's not gonna sell much more than G-Unit.

So, from a fan point of view I'd rather see Game on Interscope but from Jimmy's point of views it's not hard to figure out why G-Unit releases keep getting released.