Author Topic: Busta Rhymes Dropped From Aftermath?!?!  (Read 1114 times)

Black Gloves

Re: Busta Rhymes Dropped From Aftermath?!?!
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2008, 10:12:06 AM »
As much as the new G-Unit releases suck these days, I think they're still profitable, that's why they keep getting released on schedule. Look at the new group album; nothing but inhouse, cheap producers (minus Swizz Beatz) and no guest apperances. They pratically had the budget of a Koch record, not to mention that 50 is still huge worldwide.

Game on the other hand drop dope music but his cds are filled with A list producers and bunch of guests and in the end he's not gonna sell much more than G-Unit.

So, from a fan point of view I'd rather see Game on Interscope but from Jimmy's point of views it's not hard to figure out why G-Unit releases keep getting released.

But Game doesnt have to pay or not pay that much for features and beats..thats what he said before DA and just recently on Hiphopdx

he said most of the tracks are done just outta the love..so its either that or just u know "a favour for a favour" which how i think it mostly is.

and i know u wont believe it but i cant see why he would lie about it..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2008, 11:12:14 AM »
That could definetly be the case for guest apperances; like Game is on Luda's and Nas's album and they are on his, sort of favor for a favor. But on the other hand, he's not on Wayne's album and he said he would even charge his sister I don't know how many dollars. And I think he pretty much has to pay for all the production. Let's not forget that this is how they feed their kids, so I doubt everybody is just dropping beats or verses for free.

Black Gloves

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2008, 09:03:23 AM »
That could definetly be the case for guest apperances; like Game is on Luda's and Nas's album and they are on his, sort of favor for a favor. But on the other hand, he's not on Wayne's album and he said he would even charge his sister I don't know how many dollars. And I think he pretty much has to pay for all the production. Let's not forget that this is how they feed their kids, so I doubt everybody is just dropping beats or verses for free.

yeah obviously he pays for some of them but i dont know cuz wayne and game got a tight ass relationship.
isnt Waynes so called "brother" affiliated with BWS? like that Capito dude. He said they took that Capito dude in
to Compton and whatnot and thats actually how Wayne claims his so called "blood affiliation"..cuz of that dude Capito, whos
actually younger than him lol. And he even hangs with BD (Baron D). So i think BWS and Young Money/Cash Money been good.

lol i think that was just Wayne talkin reckless. But obviously we dont know. N i think Game recorded for The Carter 3 but it
didnt make the album.

In reality what i think Game does is "a favour for a favour" and then he takes the money from the budget and put it in his pocket.

But like i said we can sit here and talk and talk but at the end of the day we dont know shit lol