Author Topic: The Game and 50 Meet for a secret meeting  (Read 3138 times)

PLANT

Re: The Game and 50 Meet for a secret meeting
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2008, 07:14:35 PM »
Game is way better off without G Unit.  He's doing fine without them, and putting out quality shit, much better stuff than anything G Unit has been putting out.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2008, 07:22:35 PM »
Remember the good ol days. Banks, Buck, Game on MTV cribs with their pimped out vehicles. The cameos in eachothers videos. The G-Unit is re-uniting!! It's like the modern day NWA!! GGGGG-Unit!!

"The Game has actually thanked 50 Cent for helping to give him a start as a rapper.

He adds: "I appreciate homey for helping me on my way up.""

Good on you Game, maybe you'll you just bought yourself a ticket on Detox.  http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=213134340&p=zy3y349zx

Game is way better off without G Unit.

Seeing that Game sold more albums with G-Unit, and seeing that G-Unit was much more popular before the beef, it's a good move for both.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 07:27:20 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

TDOT

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2008, 07:55:48 PM »
Not sure if it was mentioned, but Game just said on some Tattoo site that the artist he would love to work with the most is Curtis Jackson. I found interview on another site, and i'm surprised it wasn't posted here already. He really does want to work with Fifty again, thats no rumour. As for this topic...it's definitely bullshit considering the fact that almost everything this site puts out is garbage.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2008, 08:32:34 PM »
Would the public have bought an album with Pac and Biggie if the two would have came together and squashed their beef!? So why wouldnt the public accept/buy these two coming back together for a reunion?

In the end I dont believe we will see the day that 50 and Game are tight enough to record together. Especially Game joining back forces with G-Unit............ :eh:
I don't mean "buy" in the sense of physically purchasing the album. I mean, buy, like believing that they legitimately are cool with one another. I could see Game trying to make peace, only because he's made attempts before. 50 seemed like he was finished with it after the first peace conference fell through. 

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2008, 08:45:59 PM »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »
Too much has been said on both sides for them to ever come together and work peacefully to a point where the public would buy it.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2008, 09:07:58 PM »
u never know what could really happen

T.I.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2008, 09:10:50 PM »
50 accused me of snichin so i got nothin to say about that fool...

T.I.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2008, 10:04:59 PM »
The Game & 50 Cent on a Dre beat...now that would be cool, they had together some bangers. Doubt he will move to Unit even though they would make things ok.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2008, 10:53:55 PM »
This is 99.9% fake. If Buck didnt say "Fuck G-Unit", get kicked outta the group and there were no Taped Conversation diss songs by Buck and Game, then there might have been a 50-50 chance this was true. The Game always says the beefs over between them, and that if he were to see 50 there would be a hand shake or they would just mind there own business and go there own way but yet he still keeps makin these diss songs over n over LOL. 50's also said hes never gonna work with him and that someone like Game could never be trusted again. I know that shits all talk but still, i pretty sure this is 99.9% fake, if all that bs didnt happen lately then it mighta been true!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2008, 11:24:31 PM »
lol @ mediatakeout...that site is a joke

hipHop805

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2008, 02:37:43 AM »
i saw an article as well... in a mag.  Game said he wouldnt mind working with 50 again.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008, 03:36:41 AM »
Game is way better off without G Unit.  He's doing fine without them, and putting out quality shit, much better stuff than anything G Unit has been putting out.

Way better as in 900,000 when he does his own album and 5 million when 50 gave him the hits??????????
He's using the same promoting plan he used last album dissin gunit. He's not creative at all let him stay where he's at.

And if u didn't know jimmy and 50 going at it that's why jimmy fucked with the sales to show 50 I made you and ill break you.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Gloves

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008, 03:41:52 AM »

lol G-unit sold 110k first week now on TOS...so if youre sayin Game sold less cuz he wasnt in the group anymore
that would mean that Gunit as a group ait sellin shit cuz of Game..it goes 2 ways nigglet :-*

lol *waits for his denial*

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008, 03:58:47 AM »

lol G-unit sold 110k first week now on TOS...so if youre sayin Game sold less cuz he wasnt in the group anymore
that would mean that Gunit as a group ait sellin shit cuz of Game..it goes 2 ways nigglet :-*

lol *waits for his denial*

Dummy I just explained the jimmy relationship. Nigga don't nobody like game except the white boys from the burbs look in the mirror. He holds no weight on the outcome of sales he's not that good to do that. I could see if we was talking about lil wayne,but game? Get real.

Lol this nigga love me.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 04:03:11 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon