Author Topic: NOREAGA and NELLY are FRIENDS !  (Read 820 times)

S.G.V.

Re: NOREAGA and NELLY are FRIENDS !
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2002, 11:02:27 AM »
November 2000 with Scarface on the cover...Page 156 1ST column 2nd and 3rd paragraphs.....

"I aint gon get into all the rumore and shit, but thats why i dont got no friends in this game. i got maybe two friends in the entire rap industry. they know who they are."...later on he mentions that kurupt is his good homie...and im sure capone is his good homie so...i assumed those were the two friends he was talking about....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: NOREAGA and NELLY are FRIENDS !
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2002, 11:09:08 AM »
It's not Nelly thats the problem, it's his music. None of us know him personally, he could be a really coo' guy, but his music is just poor, it's disrespectful to hip-hop imo, and don't try and tell me he doesn't consider himself hip-hop, thats BS, thats why he got pissed off about KRS talking about whats real and whats not real hip-hop all the time. Nelly knows that what KRS considers as real hip-hop Nelly doesn't come under in KRS' eyes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.