Author Topic: T.I. Gangsta Grillz Coming Soon!! (Confirmed)  (Read 810 times)

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T.I. Gangsta Grillz Coming Soon!! (Confirmed)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2008, 07:37:26 AM »
Looking forward to this.  Shawty Lo and T.I. should end the beef on this cd

Blood$

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2008, 08:43:26 AM »
looking forward to it, I still got that old T.I. Gangsta Grillz... shit was fire

"I got 99 problems, Lil' Flip ain't one"  ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2008, 09:12:14 AM »
T.I. definitely killed Flip's career lol at saying Flip didn't have one. "Underground Legend" went platinum with one single and one video and then his next album (title escapes me right now) went double platinum with 2 hit singles in "sunshine and game over" and at this time T.I. hadn't even seen 1 platinum plaque 0- He's seen about 4-5 since then then. T.I. killed his career.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2008, 09:14:48 AM »
I didn't even know Lil Flip and T.I. ever had beef. It was probably some wack shit anyway, so I doubt I missed anything worth mentioning. Both rappers have nice songs every now and then, but Lil Flip's best song >>>>>>> T.I.'s best song.

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2008, 09:19:18 AM »
I didn't even know Lil Flip and T.I. ever had beef. It was probably some wack shit anyway, so I doubt I missed anything worth mentioning. Both rappers have nice songs every now and then, but Lil Flip's best song >>>>>>> T.I.'s best song.
well u missed out lol, it was actually pretty big and well publicized. Believe me when I say T.I. was at his best, beef brings it out in him. I know u dislike him, but tell me at least 1 of these is not unreal dope (LIL FLIP DISSES)
T.I. - 99 Problems (Lil Flip Ain't One) -
T.I. - Jackin For Beats (MY FAV) -
T.I. - Welcome Back -

it all started when Lil Flip dissed T.I. while he served 9 months in prison back in 2004.

smegma

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2008, 10:01:23 AM »
well u missed out lol, it was actually pretty big and well publicized. Believe me when I say T.I. was at his best, beef brings it out in him. I know u dislike him, but tell me at least 1 of these is not unreal dope (LIL FLIP DISSES)
T.I. - Welcome Back -

it all started when Lil Flip dissed T.I. while he served 9 months in prison back in 2004.

Please tell me you're putting on a mask when you talk about T.I.. You are not really serious, are you? At least with that Classic Material you can tell he's really not a fan. If you really think any of these tracks are 'unreal dope', you need to listen to other types of rap and/or other genres.

This songs is better than anything T.I. has ever put out. I can listen to this song with my eyes closed and just enjoy it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/127907992/lil_flip-wish_i_was_a_kid_again_ft_shasta.mp3.html

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2008, 10:02:50 AM »
Cant wait for the new one! The 2004 one was the shit!  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2008, 10:03:35 AM »
T.I. - Welcome Back -

Please tell me you're putting on a mask when you talk about T.I.. You are not really serious, are you? At least with that Classic Material you can tell he's really not a fan. If you really think any of these tracks are 'unreal dope', you need to listen to other types of rap and/or other genres.

This songs is better than anything T.I. has ever put out. I can listen to this song with my eyes closed and just enjoy it:
http://rapidshare.com/files/127907992/lil_flip-wish_i_was_a_kid_again_ft_shasta.mp3.html
your suppose to take them for what they are, diss records. Ofcourse there not going to be some substance shit like that flip track, its a diss song. In terms of diss records, that 99 problems & jackin for beats are GOOD DISS songs. If u want some substance stuff, download "My Type" from T.I. or "Live in the sky."

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2008, 10:03:57 AM »
hell ya! down south, that mixtape is considered a classic!

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2008, 10:05:01 AM »
Along wit Trap Or Die  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2008, 10:07:24 AM »
Along wit Trap Or Die  ;D

along with mixtape messiah! ;D

smegma

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2008, 10:07:52 AM »
T.I. - Welcome Back -

your suppose to take them for what they are, diss records. Ofcourse there not going to be some substance shit like that flip track, its a diss song. In terms of diss records, that 99 problems & jackin for beats are GOOD DISS songs. If u want some substance stuff, download "My Type" from T.I. or "Live in the sky."

Well, you said 'unreal dope'. When you say that I expect something that is really dope. It doesn't have to be as good as No Vaseline, but this doesn't even come close to being 'really good'.

but can you upload those tracks to rapidshare?

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2008, 10:08:04 AM »
Flip is garbage. In the same league as Shawty Lo. What You Know About That>>>>>>>Lil Flips worthless life
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2008, 10:11:57 AM »
T.I. - Welcome Back -

Well, you said 'unreal dope'. When you say that I expect something that is really dope. It doesn't have to be as good as No Vaseline, but this doesn't even come close to being 'really good'.
but can you upload those tracks to rapidshare?
that 'jackin for beats' is a personal favorite diss (not all time fav, but up there). Knowing how much u dislike TI lol hear them on youtube and if u want them i'll upload them to rapidshare.

live in the sky -
my type -
still ain't forgave myself -

check out those 3.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2008, 10:14:31 AM »
Flip is garbage. In the same league as Shawty Lo. What You Know About That>>>>>>>Lil Flips worthless life

the thing i dont understand is t.i. supporters say "flip is garbage", "Lo is fuckin wack!", but yet t.i. is some hero for "ending" there careers. if there all trash and wack, then how does that make the beef even credible? you make it seem like soulja boy could handel these guys. :eh: