Author Topic: WTF? Yakuza, Triads , crips and blood.....  (Read 267 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
WTF? Yakuza, Triads , crips and blood.....
« on: March 25, 2002, 06:06:38 AM »
can someone explain wtf these mean? and some history behind it, where they originate....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

MidnightPills

Re: WTF? Yakuza, Triads , crips and blood.....
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2002, 06:18:39 AM »
???? what do you mean exactly??? gangs?? are these groups??? i know crips and bloods are gangs... i mean..  who doen't know that!! but what answer are you looking for?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2002, 07:05:53 AM »
crip=  community revolution in progress
bloods=  rejected couldnt get intot tha crips

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2002, 08:01:03 AM »
wat i mean is where they originate from, who started....and wat do u mean tom when ya say community revolution

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2002, 08:30:17 AM »
Triads - The oldest organized crime group dating to years before Jesus Christ was born. Originated in mainland China. Now have power throughout the whole world. Over 600,000 members worldwide. The Triads main bases are in Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China. Hong Kong probably has the most gang members in the world after Los Angeles. The biggest Triad group in Hong Kong is the Sun Yee On Triad with about 30,000 members. They created the gambling country Macau into an Asian Las Vegas. The Triads control about 75% of all heroin traffic throughout the whole world due to China's close location to the Golden Triangle where most opium [heroin] is produced. A lot of politicians and government officials are members of the Triads in the countries listed above. The Triads run Hong Kong's movie industry as well. They also operate a lot in North America. Having main bases in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Vancouver and Toronto.

Yakuza - Originated in 1612 in Japan as Robin Hood type criminals who robbed from the rich and gave to the poor. Soon turned into a highly sophisticated criminal organization. An estimated 100,000 members live in Japan. At first the Yakuza only dealt in the usual prostitution, gambling, liquor distribution, and entertainment rings but after Japan turned into an industrial nation the Yakuza took over most of the large business industries including construction and shipping. A lot of the huge Japanese business companies are Yakuza owned. They also have a big influence on Japan's government politics. The Yakuza also have a stronghold in Taiwan where they work with the Triads.

*All this info was taken from countless Triad movies that I've seen from Hong Kong which were supposedly true stories and I did a project on Asian organized crime before.

min0rity

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2002, 08:43:37 AM »
i thought CRIP stands for =community resource information people

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2002, 12:39:10 PM »
Triads - The oldest organized crime group dating to years before Jesus Christ was born. Originated in mainland China. Now have power throughout the whole world. Over 600,000 members worldwide. The Triads main bases are in Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China. Hong Kong probably has the most gang members in the world after Los Angeles. The biggest Triad group in Hong Kong is the Sun Yee On Triad with about 30,000 members. They created the gambling country Macau into an Asian Las Vegas. The Triads control about 75% of all heroin traffic throughout the whole world due to China's close location to the Golden Triangle where most opium [heroin] is produced. A lot of politicians and government officials are members of the Triads in the countries listed above. The Triads run Hong Kong's movie industry as well. They also operate a lot in North America. Having main bases in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Vancouver and Toronto.

Yakuza - Originated in 1612 in Japan as Robin Hood type criminals who robbed from the rich and gave to the poor. Soon turned into a highly sophisticated criminal organization. An estimated 100,000 members live in Japan. At first the Yakuza only dealt in the usual prostitution, gambling, liquor distribution, and entertainment rings but after Japan turned into an industrial nation the Yakuza took over most of the large business industries including construction and shipping. A lot of the huge Japanese business companies are Yakuza owned. They also have a big influence on Japan's government politics. The Yakuza also have a stronghold in Taiwan where they work with the Triads.

*All this info was taken from countless Triad movies that I've seen from Hong Kong which were supposedly true stories and I did a project on Asian organized crime before.

Their both crazy as fuck tho. Not as crazy as the Italians but I still wouldn't want to have anything to do with them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2002, 12:42:33 PM »

Their both crazy as fuck tho. Not as crazy as the Italians but I still wouldn't want to have anything to do with them.

I think they're just as crazy or crazier than the Italians. Well, not in North America because they're outnumbered like a motherfuck. The Triads and Cartels are probably the most powerful organizations though because they control the world's drug operations and both have military and political power along with all that gangster shit.

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2002, 12:52:40 PM »

yo thanx dog, i just came back from thailand and hong kong! i went to the golden triangle (where 3 countries meet) and went to the musuem...

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2002, 01:04:18 PM »

yo thanx dog, i just came back from thailand and hong kong! i went to the golden triangle (where 3 countries meet) and went to the musuem...

Tight homie. I've been to both of those countries. Thailand is fucking beautiful and Hong Kong is a damn Zoo but I loved it there. Part of my roots come from Cambodia which is next to the Golden Triangle. Did you go to those countries for vacation?