Author Topic: Producer Qd3 Calls Weezy “The Tupac Of This Generation” (LMAO)  (Read 809 times)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Re: Producer Qd3 Calls Weezy “The Tupac Of This Generation” (LMAO)
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 09:09:49 AM »
wow blasphamy

call it what u want..but its the truth..

ask any nigga outside the net if u ever goto the south or hell if u from down here.. about fuckin papoose..saigon or joe buddens..hell eminem..

i guarantee u will..hear

"nobody listen to that bullshit..get the fuck away from round here..with that shit"...

ask em can u peep what they jammin.. bet u see more wayne and ti albums than anything..niggas gone have the discography of both them niggas and jammin em religiously

bet 5stacks on that one folk..

shit take a trip and come do a survey on hip hop top 15..

pac would be in it.. but i bet u he wouldnt be above.. wayne,trick daddy, face, z-ro ..bun, ti , ball n g..n even t-rock..

its niggas in my sig that will be 5 ahead of pac on a top 15 list..
« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 09:13:28 AM by 3rd Coast »

Black Gloves

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 10:03:17 AM »

lol and the same thing was said when 50 was popular...

people gotta realize....when you hot = dickridin ass niggaz will come

ask him to say this again in 2 years after Waynes popularity died down and u KNOW he wont
say it..cuz by then he'll dickride the next rapper that blows up big.

waynes popularity aint dyin down bro..

boy been hot since true story.. other coast jus now givin him his credit... niggas down here been knew was a monster..

all these other artist.. saigon..papoose.. dont get no play in the south like that unless ya ass in college... n from out of state...

niggas cant relate to that bullshit...down here..

80s babies in the south got face.. and he was our pac

wayne is the nigga u love to hate...when he came out niggas was lovin him... he get bigger than he is ...niggas wanna change

90s babies in the south got wayne.. he is their pac..

wayne the only nigga still relevant in the south from the 90's that albums still sell..and can bring the south out in masses...

he got the best winning streak down here..

who else still puttin down and people break their necks to go get it..and he still got room to keep goin..

plus he dont need controversy to move units.... no matter what shit goin on ... didnt use it to move units...

ud think the photoshopped ass pic of him kissin baby woulda made em lose fans... jus like the niggas who saw pac dancin in leopard thongs and humpin suzy q blow up dolls...

did it..no..

god damn you faggot ass nigga get off his dick

Wayne kisses Baby and they've said a million times themselves you homo ass nigga

Wayne fans are mostly kids..nigga im 18 n about to be 19 and i dont listen to his garbage ass and neither does anyone i know except for a few songs

I fucked with Hot Boyz but this Wayne is all about "swag and weak punchlines".

lol Wayne is not even better than Luda let alone Best Rapper Alive or Best from the south right now..its just that in HipHop everybody follow things thats hot cuz they wanna fit in.

you just dickridin him cuz he from The South..of course people bumpin his music right now nigga are you dumb? its because HES HOT AT THE MOMENT!

ask people "DO U BUMP 50 CENTS MUSIC"?? they'll say "NAW THAT SHIT WACK/GARBAGE"...but 3-4 years ago EVERYBODY "Loved" G-Unit

like i said alot of people in Hip-Hop and the young muthafuckas out there dont have a mind or opinions of their own cuz they wanna fit in.

they live their live by followin everything that goes on in Hip-Hop..whatever Kanye, Dipset or whatever wear...they wear...whatever this rapper or that rapper says...they all say it.

Hip-Hop = Full of followers, no leaders..thats why the hiphop game is how it is now...GARBAGE

« Last Edit: July 08, 2008, 10:39:02 AM by Black Gloves »

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 10:08:54 AM »

ask him to say this again in 2 years after Waynes popularity died down and u KNOW he wont

boy been hot since true story.. other coast jus now givin him his credit... niggas down here been knew was a monster..

all these other artist.. saigon..papoose.. dont get no play in the south like that unless ya ass in college... n from out of state...

wayne is the nigga u love to hate...when he came out niggas was lovin him... he get bigger than he is ...niggas wanna change

wayne the only nigga still relevant in the south from the 90's that albums still sell..and can bring the south out in masses...

who else still puttin down and people break their necks to go get it..and he still got room to keep goin..

plus he dont need controversy to move units.... no matter what shit goin on ... didnt use it to move units...

ud think the photoshopped ass pic of him kissin baby woulda made em lose fans... jus like the niggas who saw pac dancin in leopard thongs and humpin suzy q blow up dolls...

did it..no..

Wayne kisses Baby and they've said a million times themselves you homo ass nigga

Wayne fans are mostly kids..nigga im 18 n about to be 19 and i dont listen to his garbage ass and neither does anyone i know except for a few songs

lol Wayne is not even better than Luda let alone Best Rapper Alive or Best from the south right now..its just that in HipHop everybody follow things thats hot cuz they wanna fit in.

you just dickridin him cuz he from The South..of course people bumpin his music right now nigga are you dumb? its because HES HOT AT THE MOMENT!

ask people "DO U BUMP 50 CENTS MUSIC"?? THEY'LL say "NAW THAT SHIT WACK/GARBAGE"...but 3-4 years ago EVERYBODY loved G-Unit

like i said alot of people in Hip-Hop and the young muthafuckas out there dont have a mind of their own and a opinion of their own cuz they wanna fit in.

they live they live by followin everything that goes on in Hip-Hop..weather Kanye, Dipset or whatever wear...they wear...whatever this rapper or that rapper says...they all say it.

Hip-Hop = Full of followers, no leaders..thats why the hiphop game is how it is now...GARBAGE

that pretty much sums it all up

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 10:22:04 AM »

did it..no..

ask people "DO U BUMP 50 CENTS MUSIC"?? THEY'LL say "NAW THAT SHIT WACK/GARBAGE"...but 3-4 years ago EVERYBODY loved G-Unit

like i said alot of people in Hip-Hop and the young muthafuckas out there dont have a mind of their own and a opinion of their own cuz they wanna fit in.

they live they live by followin everything that goes on in Hip-Hop..weather Kanye, Dipset or whatever wear...they wear...whatever this rapper or that rapper says...they all say it.

never seen so much truth in a post +1

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 12:42:19 PM »
I was actually shocked that Wayne sold a million plus......everyone I know who was a Lil Wayne fan refused to buy the album cause of how retarded he has become, so I figured his popularity had to have been dieing down, everywhere I went people talked shit about lil wayne and how bad he has become...O well guess you can never be to sure....a writer and performer? Have you heard the tracks he has done lately? The dude doesn't even rap anymore, he just mumbles a bunch of bullshit. Every time I hear a millie its the most annoying thing in the world cause he raps for like the first 12 bars and then talks all retarded....my watch sick, my glock sick blah blah blah shut the fuck up. It was even more pathetic on Love in this club remix, dude needs to lay off the drugs.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 12:48:54 PM »
when will mutha fuckas just let rappers be themselves. im fuckin tired of people comparin every fuckin rapper to pac or biggie. let these dudes do them.  no matter what bullshit comes outta theyre mouths("best rapper alive"lol)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 07:24:53 PM »
I agree with maybe the work ethic part... absolutely nothing else

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 08:03:42 PM »
The two are so different they can't be compared.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 08:08:53 PM »
sad

where's Weezys acting skills?  where's his black panther background?  WHERE'S THE NIGGA'S ARTICULATE SIDE?

dude doesn't speak on HALF the shit pac speaks on
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2008, 11:46:55 PM »
The two are so different they can't be compared.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 12:02:18 AM »
The main simularity is that right now Weezy's peak has him at the top of the rap game. Very few rappers reach their peak and are on top. Jay-Z in 2001, Ice Cube in 1992, 2Pac in 1996, Eminem in 2000, Rakim in 1988 and 50 Cent in 2003 are few examples of people being at their best and being at the top. Weezy is running 2008, and it's not close. That's were it all stops, though Weezy is the first big number one to truly run the game and that hasn't happened since 50 Cent messed up with Piggy Bank. Since 2005, no one except TI has truly had a hold on the game, and TI wasn't at that level that you need to be to run the game like Weezy is. I am not a Weezy fan, but his at a level right now with connecting with the fans of his generation that it's at that level. Now I have yet to ever see 2Pac level, Hov fans seemed to be more casual give me club banger fans, Em fans were angry teens and his the closest I've seen to 2Pac level, but 'Pac had fans ready to go to war on his orders. Weezy connects with this generation like no one else. IMO, TI is the best emcee today, Kanye is the best pure artist today, but Weezy just connects with people and to not see it is to be out of touch with Hip-Hop today.

Black Gloves

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 06:05:04 AM »
TI is the best MC 2day ^^?? :laugh:

was that a joke??

i can find 15 better rappers in the mainstream alone better than him

people only like TI's swag and how he talks..you know it

Nigga is below average and i cant believe how overrated dude is

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2008, 06:13:02 AM »
TI is the best MC 2day ^^?? :laugh:

was that a joke??

i can find 15 better rappers in the mainstream alone better than him

people only like TI's swag and how he talks..you know it

Nigga is below average and i cant believe how overrated dude is

name them. I don't consider Common, Jay or Nas when saying that, and in the mainstream we get Young Geezy and Soulha Boy. Name your 15, they ain't even 15 out.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2008, 10:12:05 AM »
^well if you count just right now, then chamillionaire is better. game is definatly better.

how cant we count jay, nas, cube, etc.?