Author Topic: Producer Qd3 Calls Weezy “The Tupac Of This Generation” (LMAO)  (Read 822 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Producer Qd3 Calls Weezy “The Tupac Of This Generation” (LMAO)
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2008, 10:31:57 AM »
^well if you count just right now, then chamillionaire is better. game is definatly better.

how cant we count jay, nas, cube, etc.?

with Chamillionaire and Game, they are up there, but I still put TI on top.

Nas, Cube, Jay, Common, and other old school artist are not of this generation. They are of the Gangsta Rap and Bling Era's, and even though we are in the Hip-Hop is Dead Era, Nas is more of an elder than a defining member today. Like Jay, Jay defined the Bling Era, he was not the best rapper of that generation, Nas was, he wasn't the best artist, Eminem was, but Jay-Z was the definition of what it was to be a Bling Era emcee. In the Gangsta Rap Era, Cube was heavy then, 4 albums, an EP and the only westcoast artist to get 5 mics. He is more a member of the Gangsta Rap Era than today's era.

Today is 50 Cent, Game, Kanye West, TI, Soulja Boy, T-Pain and Akon. This is what people are listening to now. I'm 27, there's no way I'm old, as many of these artist are older than me, BUT being a Hip-Hop fan for a long time I can see the change, and realize my favorite times are past, and it's what the kids like today. I was home in Cali a couple weeks ago, and my little cousin got my phone and was going through the songs I had on there. He was like what is this, and I looked and saw a Jay-Z song, so I was like that's Jay-Z, without a delay dude came and said "you have something that's NOT 10 years old." He wanted T-Pain, Akon, he liked the Certified song I got with G. Malone but didn't like the Mix tape 'cause Glasses had too many old school beats. This is a new era, the same as Snoop was in the early 90's, 50 Cent is today, times have changed.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2008, 10:36:24 AM »
^well if you count just right now, then chamillionaire is better. game is definatly better.

Nas, Cube, Jay, Common, and other old school artist are not of this generation. They are of the Gangsta Rap and Bling Era's, and even though we are in the Hip-Hop is Dead Era, Nas is more of an elder than a defining member today. Like Jay, Jay defined the Bling Era, he was not the best rapper of that generation, Nas was, he wasn't the best artist, Eminem was, but Jay-Z was the definition of what it was to be a Bling Era emcee. In the Gangsta Rap Era, Cube was heavy then, 4 albums, an EP and the only westcoast artist to get 5 mics. He is more a member of the Gangsta Rap Era than today's era.

Today is 50 Cent, Game, Kanye West, TI, Soulja Boy, T-Pain and Akon. This is what people are listening to now. I'm 27, there's no way I'm old, as many of these artist are older than me, BUT being a Hip-Hop fan for a long time I can see the change, and realize my favorite times are past, and it's what the kids like today. I was home in Cali a couple weeks ago, and my little cousin got my phone and was going through the songs I had on there. He was like what is this, and I looked and saw a Jay-Z song, so I was like that's Jay-Z, without a delay dude came and said "you have something that's NOT 10 years old." He wanted T-Pain, Akon, he liked the Certified song I got with G. Malone but didn't like the Mix tape 'cause Glasses had too many old school beats. This is a new era, the same as Snoop was in the early 90's, 50 Cent is today, times have changed.

your spot on with the rest...but how is T.I. better than Game and Chamillionaire? they're both just flat out better MC's.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2008, 11:30:35 AM »
wayne got that nigga addicted 2 coke like he is and now he's talking out of his fucking mind

h2k4

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 01:29:13 PM »
Wayne should never be compared to 2Pac.  2Pac had substance in his rhymes.  Like the dude said above, Pac had fans ready to ride for the cause and they didn't even know him.  Perfect example was the "West/East coast" beef.  The majority of Pac's songs had a story in it or was saying something worth listening to.  Wayne is pretty much all punchlines.  W/O the beats his songs are very average.  This QD3 fellow is just trying to hype his product but he went over the deep edge with the Lil Wayne/ Pac comparison.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 05:38:54 PM »
weezy isnt in his prime right now... that was 05

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 06:46:01 PM »
thats sad

Johnny B

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 06:51:39 PM »
wayne got that nigga addicted 2 coke like he is and now he's talking out of his fucking mind

hahaha

Black Gloves

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 01:00:34 PM »

your spot on with the rest...but how is T.I. better than Game and Chamillionaire? they're both just flat out better MC's.

Preach