Author Topic: Danny Boy - The Come Up FREE DOWNLOAD  (Read 7444 times)

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
Re: Danny Boy - The Come Up FREE DOWNLOAD
« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2008, 01:08:22 PM »
I have a "yo" from xAffiliatex at 9:41 am....

see your as stupid as i thought you where. now hit me back so we can get to this

xAffiliatedx is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.
xAffiliatedx (9:41:26 AM): yo
xAffiliatedx signed off at 12:39:05 PM.
xAffiliatedx signed on at 12:46:42 PM.
xAffiliatedx went away at 3:13:58 PM.
ChiTownSounds (3:46:41 PM): who is this?

Auto Response from xAffiliatedx (3:46:42 PM): making a few calls

this is what MY SCREEN SAYS!  Your not doing it right... I know you hear that all the time from the ladies

MarshColin

« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2008, 04:19:35 PM »
I'm not being a hater right now. I hit up Danny's cousin, who I've known for quite a few years, to see if this release was legit or not and it wasnt so I let the people know. If this is a Danny Boy album I think Danny Boy should get paid for it and if he's not I don't think that's right. Had it been ok with him for you to release it I would've purchased it, fuck I would've purchased 2 of them even.

And man I totally could've joined in on that whole situation on Siccness with Freaks to bash you if I wanted but I stayed out of it. I watched that whole thing go down without saying one word. This one I got involved in because I know some of the people effected here.

So, you think it's right for For The People to release Petey Pablo shit and Petey, Neff-u, and J Classics not get paid for it? Your morals are a bit screwed. If you are going to target bootleggers why don't you go after both? I know you have your beef with Shorty Yo after he screwed you out of a considerable amount of unleaked material back in 2001 - 2002, but in all fairness target everyone if you really want to take a stand against it.

Well thing is Shortyo was just scamming somebody on Siccness for a Lil Wayne verse. He is CONSTANTLY scamming people. I'm pretty sure he fucked over Cyssero's whole career. What FTP was doing with the Petey Pablo stuff I wouldn't call scamming. Bootlegging, absolutely. But Shortyo is trying to profit off of something that was readily available for the public already here while FTP was putting out something that nobody had heard before. I don't think it's right because Petey wasn't getting paid, but I think what Shortyo was doing was worse and since I kind of know one of the effected parties I felt the need to speak up for them. I'm done with it now, I made people aware of what was going on, now I'm done.

And how are you gonna tell me my morals are fucked up because I supported FTP and not Shortyo?? Aren't you doing the exact OPPOSITE here?

Kameroti

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2008, 04:35:14 PM »
1st off you fag noone jacked noone for a lil wayne verse... maybe if you stop sucking dick for a second you would of read on the siccness that dude got his lil verse but sent me a jadakiss verse that was ripped off a dvd... so who got scammed? EXACTLY.

your a fucking fag colin always have been...always will be..you need to kill yourself and do your parent a favor

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2008, 04:40:55 PM »
I'm not being a hater right now. I hit up Danny's cousin, who I've known for quite a few years, to see if this release was legit or not and it wasnt so I let the people know. If this is a Danny Boy album I think Danny Boy should get paid for it and if he's not I don't think that's right. Had it been ok with him for you to release it I would've purchased it, fuck I would've purchased 2 of them even.

And man I totally could've joined in on that whole situation on Siccness with Freaks to bash you if I wanted but I stayed out of it. I watched that whole thing go down without saying one word. This one I got involved in because I know some of the people effected here.

So, you think it's right for For The People to release Petey Pablo shit and Petey, Neff-u, and J Classics not get paid for it? Your morals are a bit screwed. If you are going to target bootleggers why don't you go after both? I know you have your beef with Shorty Yo after he screwed you out of a considerable amount of unleaked material back in 2001 - 2002, but in all fairness target everyone if you really want to take a stand against it.

Well thing is Shortyo was just scamming somebody on Siccness for a Lil Wayne verse. He is CONSTANTLY scamming people. I'm pretty sure he fucked over Cyssero's whole career. What FTP was doing with the Petey Pablo stuff I wouldn't call scamming. Bootlegging, absolutely. But Shortyo is trying to profit off of something that was readily available for the public already here while FTP was putting out something that nobody had heard before. I don't think it's right because Petey wasn't getting paid, but I think what Shortyo was doing was worse and since I kind of know one of the effected parties I felt the need to speak up for them. I'm done with it now, I made people aware of what was going on, now I'm done.

And how are you gonna tell me my morals are fucked up because I supported FTP and not Shortyo?? Aren't you doing the exact OPPOSITE here?

No, I figured Danny Boy was getting a cut off these releases like others were apparently.

MarshColin

« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2008, 05:06:48 PM »

Ok word.

No, I figured Danny Boy was getting a cut off these releases like others were apparently.

MarshColin

« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2008, 05:10:10 PM »
1st off you fag noone jacked noone for a lil wayne verse... maybe if you stop sucking dick for a second you would of read on the siccness that dude got his lil verse but sent me a jadakiss verse that was ripped off a dvd... so who got scammed? EXACTLY.

your a fucking fag colin always have been...always will be..you need to kill yourself and do your parent a favor

LOL you amuse me.

D-Stress

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2008, 01:16:07 AM »
Bootleger-Wars Pt.2

Klue

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2008, 02:54:51 AM »
Now, can we excpet to see a TRUE release of the 96's Danny Boy album ?

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2008, 03:58:26 AM »
Now, can we excpet to see a TRUE release of the 96's Danny Boy album ?

I wouldnt count on it... NOBODY has it... believe me... no mater what people say they have, they dont... only POSSIBLE song peoplemay have is Rock & Roll and it came out as a video (then someone took the audio and turned it into an mp3) and it wasnt even the complete song!!!

Klue

« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2008, 04:03:44 AM »
what happened to the cd then ? i heard there was quik, jodeci, devante siwng, mary j blige, daz, 2 pac on it..

D-Stress

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2008, 04:10:43 AM »
what happened to the cd then ? i heard there was quik, jodeci, devante siwng, mary j blige, daz, 2 pac on it..

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2008, 07:52:23 AM »
If you are going to argue about unreleased music, wouldn't it be better to spend your time arguing on "important" unreleased music, instead of some crappy Danny Boy album that had no Soopafly production?  Now we all need to start arguing about unreleased Soopafly music, like Drug Thing and 50 Sac from the Death Row Inside Out compilation.  Now who wants to claim they have these?  I'll be the one that begs for the songs.

Klue

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2008, 08:07:29 AM »
admit now you wear soopafly boxer shorts. and when you fuck you think to him.

just crazy.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2008, 08:36:17 AM »
I don't own any, though I probably would if they made some.  I do own a Soopafly "Dat Woopty Woop" T-Shirt that i got at a Snoop Dogg concert about 6 years ago.  Soopafly performed Losing Control there and it made my day, I can't even remember what Snoop performed.  I'm too afraid to wear the shirt as I don't want to get it dirty or anything, although, on special occasions I will wear it.  I just need to get me some house shoes now, since that's what Fly is into at the moment.

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2008, 08:58:36 AM »
If you are going to argue about unreleased music, wouldn't it be better to spend your time arguing on "important" unreleased music, instead of some crappy Danny Boy album that had no Soopafly production? 

Homie is back!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.