Author Topic: Danny Boy - The Come Up FREE DOWNLOAD  (Read 7441 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: Danny Boy - The Come Up FREE DOWNLOAD
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008, 06:48:28 AM »
LOL, I can't believe there are people who are this deep in the unreleased rap game.  All this trouble about bootlegging a Danny Boy CD, when half the songs don't even have DB on them.  How much can one profit on selling this CD...maybe 500.00 tops?  Is it even worth all this....one could make so much more money doing other things.

Klue

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2008, 07:03:10 AM »
so can we except to see one day the full danny boy death row album....?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 07:05:03 AM by Klue »

Kameroti

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2008, 07:04:32 AM »
there is no trouble we are getting into, and yes i will make sure the 96 album gets out weather db wants it to or not thats just the name of the game.

Klue

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2008, 07:06:22 AM »
man you said you did'nt have all the tracks of the album...

InTheBankEntCom (2:31:47 PM): well i did offer u in....we have plans of doing a best of db 1996 album weve got a couple of songs from his 96 album

woof

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2008, 07:13:45 AM »
SMH at selling myspace ripped songs "remastered"  ::)

Kameroti

« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2008, 07:27:02 AM »
actully none of the songs were from myspace the person in the AIM convo 1) is not related to me or in the bank any way shape or form and 2) has no idea what they are talking about

i think it may have been 101 or colin march trying to discredit in the bank when we have proved already we bring shit and will continue to bring exclusives in the future

MarshColin

« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2008, 07:54:34 AM »
That is most definitely not me on AIM. The last thing I'm gonna do here is go out of my way to pretend to be somebody I'm not. And I can't say for sure it is you either because I know your real AIM name. I'll leave it at that.

Kameroti

« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2008, 08:07:05 AM »
i just dont know why your such a hater colin, for years you been hare'n on me for no reason you need to fall back

MarshColin

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2008, 08:38:29 AM »
I'm not being a hater right now. I hit up Danny's cousin, who I've known for quite a few years, to see if this release was legit or not and it wasnt so I let the people know. If this is a Danny Boy album I think Danny Boy should get paid for it and if he's not I don't think that's right. Had it been ok with him for you to release it I would've purchased it, fuck I would've purchased 2 of them even.

And man I totally could've joined in on that whole situation on Siccness with Freaks to bash you if I wanted but I stayed out of it. I watched that whole thing go down without saying one word. This one I got involved in because I know some of the people effected here.

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2008, 08:56:27 AM »
To make things ok, Kameroti why not send Danny Boy a free copy of the album.  ;D

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2008, 09:14:21 AM »
I'm not being a hater right now. I hit up Danny's cousin, who I've known for quite a few years, to see if this release was legit or not and it wasnt so I let the people know. If this is a Danny Boy album I think Danny Boy should get paid for it and if he's not I don't think that's right. Had it been ok with him for you to release it I would've purchased it, fuck I would've purchased 2 of them even.

And man I totally could've joined in on that whole situation on Siccness with Freaks to bash you if I wanted but I stayed out of it. I watched that whole thing go down without saying one word. This one I got involved in because I know some of the people effected here.

So, you think it's right for For The People to release Petey Pablo shit and Petey, Neff-u, and J Classics not get paid for it? Your morals are a bit screwed. If you are going to target bootleggers why don't you go after both? I know you have your beef with Shorty Yo after he screwed you out of a considerable amount of unleaked material back in 2001 - 2002, but in all fairness target everyone if you really want to take a stand against it.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »
Flag this message
Danny Boy - The Come Up **DOWNLOAD**
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 1:04 PM
"s.c.wayz@gmail.com" <s.c.wayz@gmail.com>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
BroBlood22@Yahoo.com
Big shouts to Ninobrown/Scott Shephard for leaking this shitty Danny
Boy album.

If your wondering, NO 2pac. In fact Scott has NO exclusive 2pac. Fuck
what ya heard. I've been in contact with Danny Boy ;)

01. Runaway (Feat Natris G)

02. Take Your Time (Feat Bobbi Blaq)

03. Let Me Touch You (Feat Bobbi Blaq)

04. We Ain't Wit Dat (Feat Mob Starz)

05. Get Yo Ass Up (Feat Bobbi Blaq)

06. My Life (Feat Mic Boog)

07. Forever Be Mine

08. Gotta Get Away (Feat Wiz)

09. Bizzle (Feat Bobbi Blaq)

10. I'm Pimpin'

11. Thats Why I'm Grindin'

12. Believe In Me (Feat Mic Boog)

13. Product Of The Streets

14. I Can't Go On

15. Sometimes

16. Go Nuttz

http://rapidshare.com/files/128130226/Danny_Boy_-_The_Come_Up__2003_Platinum_Pearl_Recordings_.rar.html

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JDPS1CKH

Danny Boy got bounced off of American Idol. Scott Shephard ratted him out.
:(

--