Author Topic: Danny Boy - The Come Up FREE DOWNLOAD  (Read 7442 times)

MR_JV

Re: Danny Boy - The Come Up FREE DOWNLOAD
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »
the links are down. can anyone re-up them or send me a pm?

Kameroti

« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2008, 11:28:14 AM »
people think they gonna to be rich and famous whit this  ::)

im not stressed about the danny boy cd only 4 were sold so whos really making money? All my other projects bring in more money, more people bought thug life demo remastered then danny boy lol

im in it to bring projects to the scene. Ive got allot more lined up bigger and better then danny boy

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »
Why are you ducking my questions Kameroti!?!  And for the record... you DO NOT have the 96' album... I dont know what it is you THINK you got, but YOU dont have it!  Name some of the tracks you got... I PROMISE it aint it!!  I heard the WHOLE THING back in 96'!  And to release ANYTHING by someoneELSE with out express written consent of the involved partys is NOT "the name of the game".... it name is Bootlegging or Pirating or just plain Thievery !  Which is illegal, and if caught, is a FEDERAL OFFENSE (since done over the internet) with maximum penalties equaling Jail time!!!  Here's what our lawyer sent to me ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Federal Laws
The three primary federal laws used to combat this crime are:

1) U.S. Copyright Law {Title 17 U.S.C. Section 101 et seq., Title 18 U.S.C., Section 2319 and Section 2319A}: The federal law protects sound recordings first "fixed" as of February 15, 1972. The law protects copyright owners from the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of sound recordings to the public. Section 2319 applies only to those recordings that are "fixed" with authorization on or after February I 5, 1972 (that is, when the performance is put into a tangible form such as a tape, record or CD).
Those recordings "fixed" prior to February 15, 1972, are protected by criminal law through a state's unauthorized duplication statute. On the civil side, recordings are protected by a state's competition laws.

Criminal sound recording copyright infringements are punishable by up to five years in prison and $250,000 in fines. Repeat offenders can be imprisoned up to 10 years. Individuals may also be held civilly liable to the copyright owner for actual damages or lost profits or for statutory damages up to $100,000 per infringed copyright.

2) Trafficking In Counterfeit Labels {Title 18 U.S. C., Section 2318}: This statute covers counterfeit labels intended to be affixed to a sound recording. A "counterfeit label" includes any component of the entire package of a prerecorded audio cassette, company disc or album cover. The definition also extends to a situation where counterfeiters have simulated "genuine" labels that have not previously existed. A person can be convicted under this law for trafficking in a finished product that contains a counterfeit label, as well as a component of that product, such as the insert card for an audio cassette. This statute imposes penalties of up to five years in prison and/or $250,000 in fines.

3) Trademark Counterfeiting {Title 18 U.S.C. Section 2320}: This statute deals with sound recordings that also contain the counterfeit trademark of the legitimate manufacturer or artists. The statute covers the "trafficking" as well as attempting to traffick goods containing the counterfeit marks. The penalties imposed by this statute for legal entities, such as corporations, range from $1 million to $5 million. Penalties for individuals range from five years in prison and/or $250,000 in fines to 15 years in prison and/or $1 million in fines.

4) Anti-Bootleg Statute {Section 2319A}: This federal anti-bootleg statute was created in December 1994. Like the pre-existing state statutes, the new federal statute criminalizes the unauthorized manufacture, distribution or trafficking in sound recordings and music videos of "live" musical performances. However, the federal statute also provides for the seizure of bootleg recordings or music videos manufactured outside the United States by U.S. Customs at the point of importation. In effect, bootleg recordings are now subject to seizure and forfeiture in the same manner as other property in violation of customs laws.

State Laws
Nearly all states have piracy related laws that make it a criminal offense to pirate, counterfeit or bootleg audio recordings. The three most commonly used state laws are:

1) True Name and Address Statute: This statute mandates the actual name and address of the manufacturer of a sound recording be displayed on the packaging. Because pirates, counterfeiters and bootleggers generally do not display their true name and address on illegal product, they are usually in violation of this statute. All sound recordings, regardless of the date of fixations are covered under this statute.

2) Unauthorized Duplication Statute: Pirate and counterfeit sound recordings "fixed" prior to February 15, 1972 are covered by this statute.

3) Anti-Bootleg Statute:Arenas, promoters and performers are protected against piracy under this statute, making it a crime to manufacture the sounds of a live performance of an artist and to distribute these reproductions.

Many of these state statutes carry a maximum penalty of up to five years in prison and a $250,000 fine; other state statutes carry misdemeanor penalties.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is no trouble we are getting into, and yes i will make sure the 96 album gets out weather db wants it to or not thats just the name of the game.
....you still sure about that!?!?!  So answer my questions... WHO ARE you?  I'm assuming ShortyO.. am I right!?!?  You guys certainly didn't PURCHASE them from the artists or producers that recorded them cause I been in touch with ALL but 1 of them!!  Your best move would be to cease and desist before you get the OFFICIAL Cease and Desist served to you! 

Also, Scott Shepard/NinoBrown DOES have UNRELEASED music of DB's that I dont see for sale anywhere!?!?  When we recorded something new I sent it to him 1st!!!  SO if he was a bootlegger I woulda seen it out there SOMEWHERE.... this is NOT the 1st time somebody tried pointing a finger in his direction, Am7/OneOOne/ForThePeopleEnt/John "TOO Scared to come out the house" Hyland tired but it ended up being him in the end, so I assumed this was another attempt by him in some way.... but believe you me, I investigated!!!  Got a phone call last time I blasted his agoraphobic ass cause he called Cedrick Garland CRYING about it!!!  Now I dont know much about things Scott has done in the past before we met, but since then he has been a trustworthy person!!!  He is NOT involved in this!! The story I hear from MULTIPLE PEOPLE who AIM messaged me, ForThePeople is using InTheBankEnt to try to put out his bootlegged shit.  I'm sorry but that is not a "reputable source".

whoever actually spent the time to read some aim convos of some eurofags debating over some lame deathrow material are all assmen
I was BORN AND RAISED on the west side of Chicago!! I've never left the US!  Hate to burst your bubble.....  I posted the convo to try to show that the person I was talking to was a person that cannot be trusted.  Once I posted the conversation, all of a sudden it was a IMPOSTER!!  I believe that they were involved the whole time and worked VERY HARD to try to give themselves credibility by posting on the bulletin boards saying that the person writing from that name didnt work for them.  EVERYBODY registered to the InTheBankEnt page were registered in the last 9 days and to have somebody FAKING to be you so SOON seems very unlikely!!!  Your bogus operation is already on the decline, if you'd like to be looked at as a reputible company then I suggest you take this bootlegged album down and leave DB, Mob Starz, Yaku/Ambassador Kash/Yak Money, Mic Boog and Bobbi Blaq off your list of stolen music to release!!!  Altho I dont agree with bootlegging others too, those are the only artists that I care about!!  Go find someone else to leech off of!

~ChiTownSounds

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2008, 12:23:03 PM »
LMFAO at all this bullshit and posting up aim conversations that shit is pathetic...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WROOOONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2008, 12:33:25 PM »
At the end of the day, There is shit all Danny Boy can do.
If he reports the site & it gets closed, they will just set up another site and sell it from there.

I understand Danny Boy's point that his work is being sold without his permission,
Why not get Kameroti  to give him half of the profits, And in turn DB can advertise the album on his Myspace.
That might get a few more copies sold.

Kameroti

« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2008, 12:34:36 PM »
like i said aint noone making money off danny he sold 4 cds lol
 and like i said i aint taking nothing down until you or danny hit me up, I tried to hit you on AIM but you didnt respond.... as of right now your justa  "HUGEDBFAN" so i cant take nothing you say seriously, you got my REAL AIM use it\

Kameroti

« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2008, 12:35:40 PM »
If he reports the site & it gets closed, they will just set up another site and sell it from there.

I understand Danny Boy's point that his work is being sold without his permission,
Why not get Kameroti  to give him half of the profits, And in turn DB can advertise the album on his Myspace.

i tried to tell them to hit me, danny might as well try to make some money on the scene. But if danny hits me and tells me to take it down i will no if ands or buts about it

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »

Only problem with that is there are to many people to PAY.... 90% of that album dont even have Danny on it to tell the truth.... so there are too many artists involved in this and each of them wanna get paid if someones gonna sell it!!!  Thats why REMOVING it and letting us handle our OWN business is the only proper course of action! 

Kameroti

« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »

Only problem with that is there are to many people to PAY.... 90% of that album dont even have Danny on it to tell the truth.... so there are too many artists involved in this and each of them wanna get paid if someones gonna sell it!!!  Thats why REMOVING it and letting us handle our OWN business is the only proper course of action! 

then get at me

kuruptDPG

« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2008, 12:40:28 PM »
LMFAO at all this bullshit and posting up aim conversations that shit is pathetic...

WHAT THE FUCK IS WROOOONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

lol u said it

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2008, 12:45:08 PM »
 and like i said i aint taking nothing down until you or danny hit me up, I tried to hit you on AIM but you didnt respond.... as of right now your justa  "HUGEDBFAN" so i cant take nothing you say seriously, you got my REAL AIM use it\

STILL not answeting my questions!!?!?!? You spoke to me thru InTheBankEnt.... and then later said is was not you guys... anybody who read the conversation saw it!!!  How the FUCK am I supposed to know what your REAL IM name is... I don't follow this shit on the web... I only make my presence felt when somebody like you is bootlegging or passing on INCORRECT rumors about DB!  I got about 10 different people writing me yesterday, most of them telling me shit about you, InTheBankEnt and John "Hidin in the closet from daylight" Hyland!!!  Write me again... since you OBVIOUSLY dont wanna answer my questions on this public forum... apparently you dont wanna be seen as a liar in front of everybody!  Really there is not much to talk about... the only acceptable answer is to remove this album... but I wish you would answer me where everyone can see and paint a real picture of "how you do you" cause I have nothing to hide!

and I dont know how ANY of you can talk shit... ALL of you chumps are living in the past... Death Row aint been shit since PAC died and last I checked, thats been over a DECADE!!  I GREW UP Death Row, and when it moved on, so did I.... even tho my family was still kinda invloved, Death Row DIED with Pac!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:51:33 PM by HugeDBFan »

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2008, 12:54:58 PM »

InTheBankEntCom (6:25:19 PM): lol u dont even know who i am
ChiTownSounds (6:26:08 PM): yet... but you know IP adresses are logged and this would be a federal offense... seeing that you did it over the internet... I'm laughin over here... laugh now while you still can!
InTheBankEntCom (6:27:04 PM): hey
InTheBankEntCom (6:27:07 PM): this is Shortyo
InTheBankEntCom (6:27:09 PM): whats good
InTheBankEntCom (6:27:33 PM): my boy dj coma says hes spoken with u
InTheBankEntCom (6:27:43 PM): i understand db is pissed
InTheBankEntCom (6:28:04 PM): do u want royalties or the album removed as discussed today
ChiTownSounds (6:28:05 PM): Spend years workin on shit and then let me profit from it!!
ChiTownSounds (6:28:47 PM): Yoru best option is to take it down... You said its selling well so I believe we are entitled to that too...

I believe I was very clear right here I wanted it removed.. what more do you need????

Kameroti

« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2008, 12:58:39 PM »
listen you moron, god gave u 2 ears and 1 mouth because your supposed to listen more then you talk but you wanna talk more then listen like a fucking jackass

i never said i was inthebank on AIM, noone can represent IN THE BANK ENTERTAINMENT BUT ME.... noone else if it dont come from me then dont fucking believe it plain and simple. you have my aim i just msged u AGAIN. if your really dannyboy or chitown then fucking respond so i can take the shit down and you can stop crying over the shit

HugeDBFan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2008, 01:05:25 PM »
listen you moron, god gave u 2 ears and 1 mouth because your supposed to listen more then you talk but you wanna talk more then listen like a fucking jackass

i never said i was inthebank on AIM, noone can represent IN THE BANK ENTERTAINMENT BUT ME.... noone else if it dont come from me then dont fucking believe it plain and simple. you have my aim i just msged u AGAIN. if your really dannyboy or chitown then fucking respond so i can take the shit down and you can stop crying over the shit

I DO NOT KNOW YOUR NAME FAG BOY..... WHY WOULD I... YOU"VE NEVER GIVIN IT TO ME.... THE ONLY TIME I SPOKE TO YOU WAS IN THE CHAT.... IF THAT WASNT YOU, THEN WE HAVE NEVER SPOKEN!!!! I DO NOT HAVE ANY NEW MESSAGES HERE.... STOP FRONTIN LIKE YOU ARE ACTUALLY TRYING TO DO SOMETHING... I have a "yo" from xAffiliatex at 9:41 am.... if that is not you I have NO MESSAGES FROM ANYONE ELSE!!!  YOUR the one not listening.... cause no matter WHAT I ASK... you dont answer... you've obviously got something to hide and are trying to make it seem like you are writing me but I got NOTHING over here!!!!  Are you sure your writing ME!!!!  Learn how to use a computer chump

Kameroti

« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »
I have a "yo" from xAffiliatex at 9:41 am....

see your as stupid as i thought you where. now hit me back so we can get to this