Author Topic: shaking my head  (Read 1082 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: shaking my head
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 06:19:55 PM »
Pretty sure i was the only one making fun of his spelling, and i wasnt trying to correct him. It just annoys me because he does it to sound like a G or something.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 06:21:09 PM »
stfu already jesus lol how many times are u gunna say nigga and learn how to fuking spell I lol.

xzibit did it too.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 06:21:24 PM »
Wow. Listen to most of you trying to come along and correct the way Job spells.

Why have most of you tried to portray you wrote the oxford dictionary up in here with spelling and grammar. NO RULES ON DUBCC SAYS YOU NEED TO POST LIKE YOU'RE WORKING THROUGH YOUR FINAL ENGLISH EXAM.

Oh and btw Chamillitary Click, you spelt 'Friend' wrong. You're in no leagues to talk about grammar neither even when you tried posting like no-one will correct you. Lmao at "Freind".

The only reason i'm typing to this level of grammar is so i don't get corrected neither  :)
eye saw that and just smirked and shook my head......like eye aint even going to say anything.these devils think they are sooooooo smart but its obvious that the devils that were in this topic all are dumb as fuck.........this pale face chamilitary click (who the fuck like that nigga any way only typical white wiggers) trying to correct me like eye be going around acting like my grammar is on point. eye never act like my grammar is on point...........they do. and they look stupid trying to correct me when they got errors left and right............... good lookin bedford thought thats what it is.............and eye aint even going to entertain that other topic....

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »
eye tink u r a dum faced phag who needs to diaf asap u punk bich keke lala eat a fat babi dik!!11  :catfight:

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 06:28:19 PM »
Pretty sure i was the only one making fun of his spelling, and i wasnt trying to correct him. It just annoys me because he does it to sound like a G or something.
hahhaha  ya see this........... me using eye instead i eye am trying to be a G. nigga eye am a G and NO eye dont mean gangster....eye mean the real meaning of G before all you white ceos and owners ruined rap, eye am GOD. its funny you tryin to claim eye am trying to be a G but yet your white devil ass is on the mic talkin about busting glocks, and dropping niggas?!?! go figure..........man take your 8 mile eminem ass some where else................eye think white people that rapper are sooooo fuckin corny and stupid..........you people can be what ever you want!!!!!!!!! without having to go through bullshit......but yet you want to be a rapper???  man go somewhere......

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 06:31:01 PM »
and eye am done with these lame devils........... anyway...my point is before eye was rudely interrupted. if you one of them ppl telling niggas they have no life.......but yet you were posting and live on this shit from the 4th -7th.............. your the real loser and have no life.........

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 06:34:09 PM »
hahhaha  ya see this........... me using eye instead i eye am trying to be a G. nigga eye am a G and NO eye dont mean gangster....eye mean the real meaning of G before all you white ceos and owners ruined rap, eye am GOD. its funny you tryin to claim eye am trying to be a G but yet your white devil ass is on the mic talkin about busting glocks, and dropping niggas?!?! go figure..........man take your 8 mile eminem ass some where else................eye think white people that rapper are sooooo fuckin corny and stupid..........you people can be what ever you want!!!!!!!!! without having to go through bullshit......but yet you want to be a rapper???  man go somewhere......
suck a fucking dick, all u do is bitch and whine about white people... SUCK A FUKIN DICK U SLAVE ASS MUTHERFUCKER!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 06:39:01 PM »
wah wah wah i hate white people wah wah wah

thats all i read. cry much?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2008, 06:39:57 PM »

Why have most of you tried to portray you wrote the oxford dictionary up in here with spelling and grammar. NO RULES ON DUBCC SAYS YOU NEED TO POST LIKE YOU'RE WORKING THROUGH YOUR FINAL ENGLISH EXAM.

Oh and btw Chamillitary Click, you spelt 'Friend' wrong. You're in no leagues to talk about grammar neither even when you tried posting like no-one will correct you. Lmao at "Freind".

The only reason i'm typing to this level of grammar is so i don't get corrected neither  :)

well if theres no rule...dont correct me fag. ;) LOL @ bein on JOBs nuts. :loser:

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2008, 08:05:31 PM »
I did everything you just told me to do Job, but I'm still not as upset and bitter as you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 06:06:51 AM »

well if theres no rule...dont correct me fag. ;) LOL @ bein on JOBs nuts. :loser:

And if you acknowledge there's no rule, don't correct Job fag  ;)

So apparently if i point out something that's obvious and benefital to someone in a topic, it's being on their nuts?

So going by that logic you must have been on xzibit444's nuts because you did exactly the same thing as he did to job. Point out a grammar problem. And that was benefitial towards xzibit444's point.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2008, 10:23:19 AM »

So apparently if i point out something that's obvious and benefital to someone in a topic, it's being on their nuts?

So going by that logic you must have been on xzibit444's nuts because you did exactly the same thing as he did to job. Point out a grammar problem. And that was benefitial towards xzibit444's point.

im not defending xzibit444. JOB is obv. just an awful person on this board, and just makes stupid comments. and your defending him...... :loser:

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2008, 11:52:26 AM »

im not defending xzibit444. JOB is obv. just an awful person on this board, and just makes stupid comments. and your defending him...... :loser:

You're not INTENTIONALLY defending xzibit444. I'm not INTENTIONALLY defending JOB, i'm just pointing out the facts like you are. Don't get mad at me for pointing out your flaws in this debate that makes my point correct and yours inadequate.

- Xzibit444 corrected Job.
- Job corrected Xzibit444 back.
- You corrected Job
- I corrected you

Now you claim i'm on his nuts when i did the same thing as you. So once again in the long run if i'm on Jobs nuts, you're on Xzibits nuts.

But please, if you do believe i'm wrong, bring someone else into this topic like KAIN, NIK, Sikotic, Don Jacob, K Dub or any one of the main other members of the G-Spot who have a neutral mind on this matter and see what they say.

Regardless of if you believe JOB is an 'awful' person or you feel he makes 'stupid' comments, my point still stands.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2008, 01:06:19 PM »

You're not INTENTIONALLY defending xzibit444. I'm not INTENTIONALLY defending JOB, i'm just pointing out the facts like you are. Don't get mad at me for pointing out your flaws in this debate that makes my point correct and yours inadequate.

- Xzibit444 corrected Job.
- Job corrected Xzibit444 back.
- You corrected Job
- I corrected you

Now you claim i'm on his nuts when i did the same thing as you. So once again in the long run if i'm on Jobs nuts, you're on Xzibits nuts.

But please, if you do believe i'm wrong, bring someone else into this topic like KAIN, NIK, Sikotic, Don Jacob, K Dub or any one of the main other members of the G-Spot who have a neutral mind on this matter and see what they say.

Regardless of if you believe JOB is an 'awful' person or you feel he makes 'stupid' comments, my point still stands.

no see everyone on this board (besides you) is against job. i am not defending Xzibit, im just goin against JOB. you on the other hand, is defending JOB.

"Wow. Listen to most of you trying to come along and correct the way Job spells."
-Bedford Iz Active

that is what you said. that is clearly defensive for JOB. Me, all i did was correct JOB's grammar. i did not defend either of the other two who corrected  JOB's spelling, just made corrections of my own. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2008, 01:08:23 PM »
Job's point is being proven.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE