Author Topic: shaking my head  (Read 1083 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

shaking my head
« on: July 08, 2008, 04:30:05 PM »
you niggas should be ashamed of ya selves. and this dont go out to everyone this only go out to the niggas always speakin that "you dont have a life bullshit , always on this place" type niggas. if you niggas were posting on her from the 4 - 7. yes, point to yourself and go look in the mirror and say eye am a clown. because  you niggas are clowns and losers. eye rest my case with a bunch of ya niggas. 

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: shaking my head
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 04:36:17 PM »
eye? i believe its spelled 'i'

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 04:49:06 PM »
stfu already jesus lol how many times are u gunna say nigga and learn how to fuking spell I lol.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2008, 04:50:08 PM »
eye also believe u is spelled 'you' but you fuckin white devils dont say shit about that........because eye see ya type like that.......but of course eye type 'eye' all of sudden you want to correct the NIGGER THATS UNEDUCATED right??? shut the fuck up and go kiss your dog in the mouth..... eye cant stand you people

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2008, 04:52:29 PM »
stfu already jesus lol how many times are u gunna say nigga and learn how to fuking spell I lol.
eye prove my point.CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. The good ol slave master is trying to correct the dumb nigger........but guess what slave master is a dumb fuckin pale face that cant even spell..........but yet he want to correct me...............riiiiiiiiiiitttttttteeeeeeeeee

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »
eye prove my point.CAN SOME ONE TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. The good ol slave master is trying to correct the dumb nigger........but guess what slave master is a dumb fuckin pale face that cant even spell..........but yet he want to correct me...............riiiiiiiiiiitttttttteeeeeeeeee
lmao ur mad stupid ur not even funny with ur dumass racist comments i bet u aint even black ur prolly just frontin cuz u wnna try to act tough on a messageboard

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2008, 04:57:25 PM »
<a href="http://youtube.com/watch/v/6SdmsWBO7O4&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://youtube.com/watch/v/6SdmsWBO7O4&amp;autoplay=0</a>

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2008, 05:02:38 PM »
eye also believe u is spelled 'you' but you fuckin white devils dont say shit about that........because eye see ya type like that.......but of course eye type 'eye' all of sudden you want to correct the NIGGER THATS UNEDUCATED right??? shut the fuck up and go kiss your dog in the mouth..... eye cant stand you people

You are racist as fuck, hence, i dont like you very much.... And when people do things like take "you" to "u" its to shorten it and make it easier to type, you are making "i" to "eye" which is fucking retarded, just making more to type. but whatever, have fun being a racist little fuck over the internet. GET A LIFE BITCH MWAHAHAHAHAH

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2008, 05:13:35 PM »
Kill the LORD JOB movement??

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
lmao ur mad stupid ur not even funny with ur dumass racist comments i bet u aint even black ur prolly just frontin cuz u wnna try to act tough on a messageboard
and you say eye need to learn how to spell wow/.............. prolly? wnna? cuz?? is your dumb pale face serious??
eye make you look stupid dont even respon because your going to look more dumb even if you white buddies dont want to admit it
NEXT

You are racist as fuck, hence, i dont like you very much.... And when people do things like take "you" to "u" its to shorten it and make it easier to type, you are making "i" to "eye" which is fucking retarded, just making more to type. but whatever, have fun being a racist little fuck over the internet. GET A LIFE BITCH MWAHAHAHAHAH
nigga eye dont care if you dont like me, you bum ass devil. but eye do find this funny how you tried to switch it up when eye made you look dumb! you clearly said and eye highlighted for your dumb pale ass....... that " eye? i believe its spelled 'i' " you said nothing about shortening to make it easier....... now you brought that into the situation because eye made your pale face look stupid............ nigga eye aint dumb eye know how you people are............ eye run into ya niggas all the fuckin time and make ya look stupid........just because you white and have a business suit dont make you smart motherfucker.......

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 05:22:53 PM »
how do u know were white

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 05:23:55 PM »
Kill the LORD JOB movement??
bring it so eye decorate my wall with your mothers, sisters, brothers, and fathers heads..fuckin loser

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 05:25:47 PM »
HAHA. you made me look like a retard? I will let you keep thinking that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 05:45:27 PM »
and you say eye need to learn how to spell wow/.............. prolly? wnna? cuz?? is your dumb pale face serious??
eye make you look stupid dont even respon because your going to look more dumb even if you white buddies dont want to admit it
NEXT

nigga eye dont care if you dont like me, you bum ass devil. but eye do find this funny how you tried to switch it up when eye made you look dumb! you clearly said and eye highlighted for your dumb pale ass....... that " eye? i believe its spelled 'i' " you said nothing about shortening to make it easier....... now you brought that into the situation because eye made your pale face look stupid............ nigga eye aint dumb eye know how you people are............ eye run into ya niggas all the fuckin time and make ya look stupid........just because you white and have a business suit dont make you smart motherfucker.......

Excuse me HandJob, I believe that the first word of a sentence needs to be capital. Also, you used two "??", not correct english my freind (Don't forget the period). ;)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 06:06:44 PM »
Wow. Listen to most of you trying to come along and correct the way Job spells.

Why have most of you tried to portray you wrote the oxford dictionary up in here with spelling and grammar. NO RULES ON DUBCC SAYS YOU NEED TO POST LIKE YOU'RE WORKING THROUGH YOUR FINAL ENGLISH EXAM.

Oh and btw Chamillitary Click, you spelt 'Friend' wrong. You're in no leagues to talk about grammar neither even when you tried posting like no-one will correct you. Lmao at "Freind".

The only reason i'm typing to this level of grammar is so i don't get corrected neither  :)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"