Author Topic: shaking my head  (Read 1084 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: shaking my head
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2008, 02:13:31 PM »
Wow. Listen to most of you trying to come along and correct the way Job spells.

Why have most of you tried to portray you wrote the oxford dictionary up in here with spelling and grammar. NO RULES ON DUBCC SAYS YOU NEED TO POST LIKE YOU'RE WORKING THROUGH YOUR FINAL ENGLISH EXAM.

Oh and btw Chamillitary Click, you spelt 'Friend' wrong. You're in no leagues to talk about grammar neither even when you tried posting like no-one will correct you. Lmao at "Freind".

The only reason i'm typing to this level of grammar is so i don't get corrected neither  :)

well if theres no rule...dont correct me fag. ;) LOL @ bein on JOBs nuts. :loser:

And if you acknowledge there's no rule, don't correct Job fag  ;)

So apparently if i point out something that's obvious and benefital to someone in a topic, it's being on their nuts?

So going by that logic you must have been on xzibit444's nuts because you did exactly the same thing as he did to job. Point out a grammar problem. And that was benefitial towards xzibit444's point.

im not defending xzibit444. JOB is obv. just an awful person on this board, and just makes stupid comments. and your defending him...... :loser:

You're not INTENTIONALLY defending xzibit444. I'm not INTENTIONALLY defending JOB, i'm just pointing out the facts like you are. Don't get mad at me for pointing out your flaws in this debate that makes my point correct and yours inadequate.

- Xzibit444 corrected Job.
- Job corrected Xzibit444 back.
- You corrected Job
- I corrected you

Now you claim i'm on his nuts when i did the same thing as you. So once again in the long run if i'm on Jobs nuts, you're on Xzibits nuts.

But please, if you do believe i'm wrong, bring someone else into this topic like KAIN, NIK, Sikotic, Don Jacob, K Dub or any one of the main other members of the G-Spot who have a neutral mind on this matter and see what they say.

Regardless of if you believe JOB is an 'awful' person or you feel he makes 'stupid' comments, my point still stands.
yo there is no point debating with devils....... this pale faced just proved my point right here. white people can do something but you cant ( even when its the same exact thing n situation, like here)........... like its obvious he hopped on my nuts by riding with his pale face buddy on the fact that eye didnt spell something correct..... but once you came and corrected him all of a sudden its riding my nuts ( but it not riding your white pale faced nuts thought)..............and your a loser blah blah...........is like anybody seeing this??   how evil these fuckin wiggers are?? dont let  the hip hop and clothes fool you............they are devils inside period. eye swear this whole planet would be soooooooooooooooo much better if you devils just got wiped off the surface of the planet............... there would be no caste system in LATIN AMERICA, & INDIA!! there wouldnt be beef between the Original Black seeds on who is better because one is light and the other is dark. sikotic would be full original. there would be nothing but peace..............and there definitely wouldnt have been no world wars or war period. these people have to go if we want this planet earth to not be destroyed..........eye dont give a fuck if one of them devils are ya best friend my people........because they will stab you in the fuckin back

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2008, 02:43:48 PM »
If you were my friend, i wouldn't stab you in the back...I miss Fagay.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »
Exactly Job. My man Cham is telling me i'm Nut riding as if he's an expert in the field of spotting dick licking when:
- His Screen Name.
- Display Picture
- Signature
- And probably Email address (Maybe not) Is dedicated to Chamillionaire

- He joined that movement about Kill Job bullshit that xzibit444 created but nooooooooo he's not nut-riding.
- Hell in that same topic at the beginning, he's basically having a conversation with The Prince and xzibit444 in general.
- He believes EVERYONE on dubcc hates you when we know for a fact it's only the people who get butthurt about the comments you make simply because they do not like to hear the word Nigga.

Why is it i can't argue with white people that well? Is it because they just do not like to accept defeat and back down when the facts have been made? Is it all morality is lost when a black person is in the debate? He pointed out that sentence about 'Wow Listen to you lot' blah blah blah i said.

YET in the last post i made before this one and ones before that, i claimed with no secrecy or small writing that i'm pointing out facts.

I pointed out them lot was correcting you, IT WAS A FACT.

But apparently i'm nut-riding for telling the truth. Then so be it.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2008, 04:07:03 PM »
You guys are arguing over the stupidest shit in the world. Relax fellas.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2008, 04:18:15 PM »

I could swear you and Sparageez was arguing over real pictures in that other thread like a week or two ago? lol.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »

I could swear you and Sparageez was arguing over real pictures in that other thread like a week or two ago? lol.

I am Sparegeez LOL

But I don't know what you're talking about, like really.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2008, 04:22:36 PM »

I am Sparegeez LOL

this guys my number 1 fan.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2008, 04:26:59 PM »

I am Sparegeez LOL

this guys my number 1 fan friend.

Johnny B

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »

I am Sparegeez LOL

this guys my number 1 fan.

lol, I always get confused. why's he doing this?

Sparegeez

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2008, 04:31:22 PM »
In case you guys don't know, me and Looney squashed our beef. We're like brothers now. If you got beef with Lonney, you got a problem with me. Ya heard?!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »
Fuckin' hell i actually mistaked them for one another LOOL i recongise Loon3y from his kurupt pics.

Soz about that  ;D

I think i imagined that arguement...Soz again lol.

Johnny B

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »
In case you guys don't know, me and Looney squashed our beef. We're like brothers now. If you got beef with Lonney, you got a problem with me. Ya heard?!

have you always been a Kurupt fan though?
and what's with those Chinese ppl in your sig? lol

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2008, 04:37:19 PM »

have you always been a Kurupt fan though?
and what's with those Chinese ppl in your sig? lol

1. Kurupt is the shit

2. The one on the left reminds me of "Hitman." The one in the middle reminds me of Scarface. The one to the right reminds me of Jackie Chan.

Anymore questions?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2008, 06:29:41 PM »
Lmao bedford ur really on jobs nuts, ur defending him to the fullest nd if chamill is defending me hes defending me cuz im right u dumb nigga...nd JOB ur one stupid ass NIGGER PERIOD!

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2008, 07:13:25 PM »
lol @ sparegeezy +1 my friend