Author Topic: shaking my head  (Read 1122 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: shaking my head
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2008, 08:06:09 PM »
Lmao bedford ur really on jobs nuts, ur defending him to the fullest nd if chamill is defending me hes defending me cuz im right u dumb nigga...nd JOB ur one stupid ass NIGGER PERIOD!
just proves my point even more........this devil is clearly in the wrong no matter how you look at it or flip it.........but devils will side with devils........ and yet once again............he tried to get at me about my spellin but its clear who really needs spelling lessons............. lol your a dumb pale face..........who is trying to get a moving popin like popcorn..........but aint shit popin nor moving........

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2008, 08:11:24 PM »
Lmao bedford ur really on jobs nuts, ur defending him to the fullest nd if chamill is defending me hes defending me cuz im right u dumb nigga...nd JOB ur one stupid ass NIGGER PERIOD!
just proves my point even more........this devil is clearly in the wrong no matter how you look at it or flip it.........but devils will side with devils........ and yet once again............he tried to get at me about my spellin but its clear who really needs spelling lessons............. lol your a dumb pale face..........who is trying to get a moving popin like popcorn..........but aint shit popin nor moving........
yo job u have horrible karma...u have ny idea y....cuz everybody hates ur nigger ass

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2008, 09:57:54 PM »
Exactly Job. My man Cham is telling me i'm Nut riding as if he's an expert in the field of spotting dick licking when:
- His Screen Name.
- Display Picture
- Signature
- And probably Email address (Maybe not) Is dedicated to Chamillionaire

- He joined that movement about Kill Job bullshit that xzibit444 created but nooooooooo he's not nut-riding.
- Hell in that same topic at the beginning, he's basically having a conversation with The Prince and xzibit444 in general.
- He believes EVERYONE on dubcc hates you when we know for a fact it's only the people who get butthurt about the comments you make simply because they do not like to hear the word Nigga.

Why is it i can't argue with white people that well? Is it because they just do not like to accept defeat and back down when the facts have been made? Is it all morality is lost when a black person is in the debate? He pointed out that sentence about 'Wow Listen to you lot' blah blah blah i said.

YET in the last post i made before this one and ones before that, i claimed with no secrecy or small writing that i'm pointing out facts.

I pointed out them lot was correcting you, IT WAS A FACT.

But apparently i'm nut-riding for telling the truth. Then so be it.

LOL, well i assume ur on spider mans nuts... ???. i dk you seem to be gettin a little technical...look im sry ur so mad about all this, but now ur goin a little too hard (no homo ;)). dont start callin me a racist, i dc if your white, black, spanish, asain, an alien...ur just retarded, has nothing to do with your race. :D

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2008, 07:56:13 AM »
yo job u have horrible karma...u have ny idea y....cuz everybody hates ur nigger ass

**EDIT

Actually screw all i just said, i know i'm not going to get a:

"You're right i see the facts"

So i'ma leave it.

Job. When's the revolution coming?
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 08:15:05 AM by Bedford Iz Active »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Al Bundy

« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2008, 08:55:15 AM »
what's good job eye see you

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2008, 09:27:08 AM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2008, 09:30:46 AM »

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2008, 09:37:36 AM »
Says the guy who brought the argument to Job in this thread  ::)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

D-Stress

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2008, 10:50:17 AM »
you want to correct the NIGGER THATS UNEDUCATED right??
::) i feel sorry for you.it sucks to be you.
JOB, did "devils" bully you at school?why are you so fuckin angry at them?
"eye tink yoo r ritardead"

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2008, 12:03:17 PM »
lol @ y'all arguing over Job. This dude's topics ain't worth 1 single reply

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »
Lmao. Robert how does that work when you replied too? You know it's more than worth it  :laugh:

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2008, 01:55:57 PM »

Im not still here arguing about pointless shit like all of you retards. Because........ I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK. Fact of the matter is this lord  jobs faggot ass is ignorant and blatantly racist which means, he loses at life.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2008, 02:06:44 PM »
and yet you reply.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm man this shit is too easy

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »
and yet you reply.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm man this shit is too easy
lol stfu ima kill ur ass ur my slave

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »

Im not still here arguing about pointless shit like all of you retards. Because........ I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK. Fact of the matter is this lord  jobs faggot ass is ignorant and blatantly racist which means, he loses at life.
nigga you the one that popped off.........but decided to switch it up and say "oh niggas arguing are retarded" because eye made you look dumb several times......... you aint fooling no one with your tricknology........... and the only loser is your white ass........ who is a whack rapper.......with no flow/style...........you probably the white boy getting punked in the studio for the blunt and brew...... and sent to go to the corner store........... hey eminem put the mic down....you cant rap why dont you use your white privileges to do something else