Author Topic: shaking my head  (Read 1085 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: shaking my head
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2008, 02:13:27 PM »
lol @ y'all arguing over Job. This dude's topics ain't worth 1 single reply
and yet you reply.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm man this shit is too easy
lol stfu ima kill ur ass ur my slave
yea sure

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2008, 02:54:07 PM »
Says the guy who brought the argument to Job in this thread  ::)

Im not still here arguing about pointless shit like all of you retards. Because........ I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK. Fact of the matter is this lord  jobs faggot ass is ignorant and blatantly racist which means, he loses at life.

lol @ y'all arguing over Job. This dude's topics ain't worth 1 single reply
and yet you reply.........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm man this shit is too easy
lol stfu ima kill ur ass ur my slave

So you lose at life if you're racist? But you just referred to him as a slave? So wouldn't that make you fail at life too?  ::)
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2008, 03:04:49 PM »
na cuz i didnt say he loses at life dumass

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2008, 03:15:05 PM »
Par. lol.

**Edited cause i was wrong. The Prince said that

Something i can admit compared to some white people in the thread.  ::)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 03:30:04 PM by Bedford Iz Active »
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2008, 03:26:25 PM »

Im not still here arguing about pointless shit like all of you retards. Because........ I DONT REALLY GIVE A FUCK. Fact of the matter is this lord  jobs faggot ass is ignorant and blatantly racist which means, he loses at life.

Who's the dumbass now?
PRINCE SAID THAT!!!!! WHOS THE DUMASS NOW?!?!?!?! you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2008, 03:29:49 PM »

Who's the dumbass now?
PRINCE SAID THAT!!!!! WHOS THE DUMASS NOW?!?!?!?! you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you still the dumb ass pale faced dummy........... period.......... no one has yet to jump on your little movement..........you look like a clown..........

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2008, 03:31:28 PM »
xzibit as it stands you're the only one following the movement.

Face it, you failed.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2008, 03:34:13 PM »

Face it, you failed.
lmao n u say chamill defends me?!?!?!?! u have obv sucked lord jobs dick cuz u jus repeated the same exact thing he said.

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2008, 03:42:08 PM »
Lmao bedford ur really on jobs nuts, ur defending him to the fullest nd if chamill is defending me hes defending me cuz im right u dumb nigga...nd JOB ur one stupid ass NIGGER PERIOD!

There's no way i'm messing up this one too lol.

Face it, you failed.
lmao n u say chamill defends me?!?!?!?! u have obv sucked lord jobs dick cuz u jus repeated the same exact thing he said.

Cham does defend you, you said it yourself too.

Because i repeated what someone else said before me it's sucking dick?

So when you quote your favourite rapper's lines, obviosuly you're attending to their penis right?

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2008, 03:48:09 PM »
Lmao bedford ur really on jobs nuts, ur defending him to the fullest nd if chamill is defending me hes defending me cuz im right u dumb nigga...nd JOB ur one stupid ass NIGGER PERIOD!

Face it, you failed.

So when you quote your favourite rapper's lines, obviosuly you're attending to their penis right?
Plz all u do is agree with LORD JOB everythin the dude says u gotta make a post n agree with em

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2008, 03:52:53 PM »

Face it, you failed.

Plz all u do is agree with LORD JOB everythin the dude says u gotta make a post n agree with em

Me and Job rarely see eye to eye on most topics because we don't talk about the same things.

This thread and the other one has properly been the only direct time we've been on the same side.

Against the people who're ignorant and can't admit truth.

And more primarily, i just don't like people who can't admit when proven wrong about something that they've lost and continue to fight a losing war.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2008, 03:54:17 PM »

Face it, you failed.

Me and Job rarely see eye to eye on most topics because we don't talk about the same things.

This thread and the other one has properly been the only direct time we've been on the same side.

Against the people who're ignorant and can't admit truth.

And more primarily, i just don't like people who can't admit when proven wrong about something that they've lost and continue to fight a losing war.
lmao wut do u wnt me to admit tht white ppl are devils?!!?!?!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2008, 03:57:33 PM »
Noo.

It's the fact of Job said his bit in this thread he created. But YOU came to him. Even when he probably wasn't talking about you in general but you still came along and commented. You don't visit dubcc that often so that even further dethreads the possibilty of that very first post relating to you.

Infact, if i do recall, you had your own thread about the movement and he left it alone.

He made this one that probably referred to other members and did not name you what so ever but you still said something.

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2008, 03:59:11 PM »
Noo.

It's the fact of Job said his bit in this thread he created. But YOU came to him. Even when he probably wasn't talking about you in general but you still came along and commented. You don't visit dubcc that often so that even further dethreads the possibilty of that very first post relating to you.

Infact, if i do recall, you had your own thread about the movement and he left it alone.

He made this one that probably referred to other members and did not name you what so ever but you still said something.
ccuz i didnt respect wut he said....u came in this thread too bitchin when we werent tlkin bout u?

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2008, 04:02:11 PM »
Noo.

ccuz i didnt respect wut he said....u came in this thread too bitchin when we werent tlkin bout u?

And that was because i didn't respect what you lot said.  :)

Now what have you got to say to that, 'cause just like before where i was in the same situation and did the same thing as Cham.

I find myself in the same point as you. We didn't like what we read. I guess any further insults you send to me becomes regarded as useless eh?

Because we both didn't...."Respect" what someone said.