Author Topic: Pastor Troy &  Timbaland to diss Jermaine Dupri  (Read 317 times)

Jome

Pastor Troy &  Timbaland to diss Jermaine Dupri
« on: June 20, 2002, 10:51:32 AM »
Pastor Troy recently spoke on the air about some of his new projects coming up. Surprisingly allot of them involve hip hop "mega-producer" Timbaland.

Troy recently finished a song for the "XXX" soundtrack titled "Are You Cuttin" featuring Ms Jade.
"XXX" is the new James Bond/ Rebelous Daredevil movie coming out starring "The Fast and the Furious" Van Diesel.

Apparently that's not the only track Timbaland and Troy have completed as Troy went on record saying "I really do appreciate whatever J.D.(Jermaine Dupri) said to that man because we got a gang of songs done" which kind of hints at a Timbaland featuring Pastor Troy, Jermaine Durpri diss song.

An in case everyone is wondering how Troy and Tim got together in the first place, they met at the Bubba Sparxxx "Lovely" video shoot. Troy says "after that he flew me out to L.A. and showed some love".

He also plugged his new album titled "Universal Soldier".... Release date for the project?..... September 11th
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

S.G.V.

Re: Pastor Troy &  Timbaland to diss Jermaine Dupr
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2002, 03:26:37 PM »
Pastor Troy recently spoke on the air about some of his new projects coming up. Surprisingly allot of them involve hip hop "mega-producer" Timbaland.

Troy recently finished a song for the "XXX" soundtrack titled "Are You Cuttin" featuring Ms Jade.
"XXX" is the new James Bond/ Rebelous Daredevil movie coming out starring "The Fast and the Furious" Van Diesel.

Apparently that's not the only track Timbaland and Troy have completed as Troy went on record saying "I really do appreciate whatever J.D.(Jermaine Dupri) said to that man because we got a gang of songs done" which kind of hints at a Timbaland featuring Pastor Troy, Jermaine Durpri diss song.

An in case everyone is wondering how Troy and Tim got together in the first place, they met at the Bubba Sparxxx "Lovely" video shoot. Troy says "after that he flew me out to L.A. and showed some love".

He also plugged his new album titled "Universal Soldier".... Release date for the project?..... September 11th

yea ive been waiting for this for so long....i think timbo could lace a gd up track from troy....at least id hope he would....troy will smash jd harder than xzibit did....oh and i figrured they met at the lovely video shoot...u cant miss troy with his wcw championship belt he carries around...lol...plus u got bubba working with archie eversole whos sraight outta dsgb which is troys crew....as for troys album...i like his production....i dont think he needs timbo to do it for him....ill be awaiting this song and his album

btw good thread....

Jome

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2002, 01:35:22 AM »
I had the feeling that only you would respond to this thread  :)
If the title said "Snoop to diss J.D." I would have gotten 200 replies within a day.

You really think Pastor gonna smash J.D. harder than Xzibit did?
I mean: J.D. doesn't even wanna answer questions about the Xzibit-diss in interviews. He only tries to talk it away.

It's like I'm thinking of funeral-music every time I hear J.D. now.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2002, 02:14:07 AM »
I'm sure I heard something about Dre being apart of this diss record too  :-/ Maybe he's pulled out now since Snoop talked about how he thinks it's unfair, oh well. I think Pastor has more to say than X did, X just jumped in because Dre had beef with him, but doesn't Pastor have real reasons to beef with JD? Wasn't JD supposed to be hooking him up with some beats or something to that effect?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

S.G.V.

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2002, 04:15:10 PM »
I had the feeling that only you would respond to this thread  :)
If the title said "Snoop to diss J.D." I would have gotten 200 replies within a day.

You really think Pastor gonna smash J.D. harder than Xzibit did?
I mean: J.D. doesn't even wanna answer questions about the Xzibit-diss in interviews. He only tries to talk it away.

It's like I'm thinking of funeral-music every time I hear J.D. now.

u know it...if it aint snoop related then 90% of the people here dont care....but yea i thinkn troy will smash jd harder...for a few reasons...he knows jd better than xzibit so he can get real personal...im sure he sees jd around georgia so he will have jd really shook....plus troy is a real g...he will just rip into jd....jd wouldnt dare even think of coming back at troy....xzibit wouldnt fuck up jd in a physical fight if he saw him....im sure xzibit would whoop him if they fought but thats not what im saying...if troy saw jd hed stomp on him....i think troy is like 6'3" he towers over jd....just listen to NO MORE PLAY IN GA and u will see how hard he dissed master p...now he did that just to get recognition...but with jd its a personal vandeda.....