Author Topic: some really interesting 2pac bone shit, check it  (Read 439 times)

Doggystylin

some really interesting 2pac bone shit, check it
« on: June 18, 2002, 07:02:27 PM »
read it all yall
---------------------------------------------------------
Bizzy, "Tupac influenced me to leave Bone"

The first video Bizzy was absent in was DAYS OF OUR LIVES. It was reported that his father or uncle had passed away and he was taking time off. He missed the Look Into My Eyes video as well.

What was really going on was Bizzy was in the One Nation syndicate formed by Tupac Shakur. This group of 50 rappers are in on the entire Tupac murder mystery. This is not the same group as the South Central Cartel Murdergram or whatever it was called, but contained some of the same rappers.

Tupac had the Outlaws change their names to famous drug dealers, conquerers and/or dictators. Mussolini, Kadafi, Hussein, Edi Amin, etc.

Tupac changed Bizzy Bone's name to B.B. GAMBINI, the Mafia Don.
Tupac changed Nas's name to ESCOBAR.
Tupac changed Biggie's name to Frank White.
Tupac changed his own name to Makaveli The Don.

Biggie Nas Jay Z Mobb Deep were all in on the whole thing.
"Tell the Brat to keep her mouth closed, talk shit get tossed up by the fuckin Outlaws". Da Brat knew about it all too.

But Pac trained Bizzy in the Art of War. Explained his strategy and plan. And they decided to use the codeword "Schitzophrenic" in their rhymes when referring to the plotline.

Bizzy had the poster MISSING B.B. Gambini for the aptly titled HEAVENS MOVIE.

Everyone knows about the "He's Alive He's Alive" at the end of his verse in Thug Luv.

The verse that explains Bizzy's entire involvement is on the song WHEN THUGS CRY.

"Jesus really never died, crucified, mutual suicide, WHO AM I?"
2 Pac (pictured liked Jesus on the Makaveli cover) really never died, crucified (by the media), mutual suicide (arranged his own murder), who am I? - Tupac Shakur.

"We represent the planet get schitzophrenic and panic maybe the feds would understand it if they get off their ass and manage - (self explanatory and mentions the schitzophrenic statement again.)
How did you plan it? (the plan)
Paranoid, don't even trust my boys. (Bizzy is in on it, but not the rest of the band.)

On Thug Luv, Bizzy says, "Little Pac gets schitzophrenic and panic and then he die ? Naw."

Thug Luv began the entire meetings between Pac, Silk E Fyne, and Bizzy. Bizzy was mad when Silk E Fyne was taken off the track and Bizzy had to re-do his verse.

Bizzy mentioned that he had to re-do a lot of his verses for the AOW album because someone didn't want certain topics to be discussed and was pissed about his artistic integrity and expression being challenged.

The Gift starts off with a song entitled Schitzophrenic and ends with Jesus.
Most of the songs on the album sound like Pac wrote em. Hence "The Gift."

Ever since Bizzy Bone met Tupac, he:

1.) Dropped out of the group Bone Thugs N Harmony
2.) Changed his name to B.B. Gambini
3.) Changed his entire rap style.
4.) Changed his entire lifestyle.
5.) Changed his personality.
6.) Changed his priorities.
7.) Had a record label called 7 SIGN. 7 Day Theory.
Acted like Tupac gave him the meaning of life.

I think the rest of Bone is in on the whole thing now. They actually were part of One Nation. The entire group was. So was the Boot Camp Click, and pretty much everyone in THE POINTS music video. (Was Lyrical Fusion part of it?)
Tupac convinced Bizzy to roll on his team. "My nigga Bone held the chrome til I came home."
"who do you believe in?" After Bizzy met Pac and learned The Gift of knowledge Pac dropped on him, of course he had to leave the group for a while and contemplate the new insights.

Tupac arranged his murder. He is dead. But he set it up. That's the Seven Day Theory.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: some really interesting 2pac bone shit, check
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2002, 07:22:58 PM »
LMAO @ this guys reply

"fuckin conspiracy theories are such bullshit.

Like the conspiracy that every time you listen to bone, the secret electromagnetic frequencies DJ Uneek put into the songs give you brain cancer.

Or the conspiracy that ............ someone stop this asshole from posting on the board. He does this once every three months. comes on here and resurrects old shit no one wants to talk about.
TUPAC in 2003 !!!!!!" - lyricalfusion

S.G.V.

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2002, 10:55:58 PM »
hmm...interesting

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2002, 11:00:24 PM »
That guy has too much time on his hands. It was an interesting read though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2002, 02:46:42 AM »
Yeah, interesting read, just another theory though...

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2002, 06:56:10 PM »
a lot of it sounds like its true though, i dunno

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2002, 08:21:57 PM »
man i think all these conspiracys r interesting... it makes me think..... lol

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2002, 08:49:33 PM »
One of the illest posts I've ever read.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2002, 03:31:56 AM »
man i think all these conspiracys r interesting... it makes me think...

Yeah, they do make you think alot. I watched "Before I Wake" yesterday after I read this thread and it made me think even more about all the theories because alot of the things Frank Alexander comes up with have no explanations and they make the theories sound possible. Even though I try not to believe the theories i'm still extremely curious to see what's gonna happen in 2003...

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.