Poll

What artist would u rather have Dr. Dre produce an album for?

Snoop Doggy Dogg
63 (44.1%)
The Game
47 (32.9%)
Bishop Lamont
15 (10.5%)
DJ Quik (co-produce)
18 (12.6%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Dre Produced Snoop Dogg Album Or A Dre Produced The Game Album?  (Read 2280 times)

D~Nice

Re: Dre Produced Snoop Dogg Album Or A Dre Produced The Game Album?
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 06:19:47 PM »
Give me another Dre produced Xzibit album or something LONG OVERDUE, a Dre produced Cube solo album. But neither will happen.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 06:40:28 PM by D~Nice Audio Hustla »

Chad Vader

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 06:24:15 PM »
Give me another Dre produced Xzibit album or something LONG OVERDUE, a Dre produced Cube solo album. But either will happen.

Cube solo?
If we´re so lucky to finally to get Dre and Cube in the studio together,it better be for a NWA album. ;)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2008, 06:26:00 PM »
Give me another Dre produced Xzibit album or something LONG OVERDUE, a Dre produced Cube solo album. But either will happen.

Cube solo?
If we´re so lucky to finally to get Dre and Cube in the studio together,it better be for a NWA album. ;)

i dont like the NWA idea anymore, makes them sound like the Grandpa's of Hiphop

Chad Vader

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2008, 06:42:11 PM »

Cube solo?

you might be right about that,  ;)
but if we´re so lucky to get any of the remaining NWA members in studio together,I don´t want solo tracks.
I´m pretty sure Cube and Ren can clear out their schedule almost any day,it´s Dre that is a bitch about it.  >:(

EFFeX

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2008, 06:59:04 PM »
Snoop Dogg fa' sho...

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2008, 06:59:49 PM »
Dre and Quik would be sick. And since Quik is now signed to Interscope maybe it could happen? Move Quik over from Interscope to Aftermath like they did with Pac ala Death Row. Oh we can only dream!

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2008, 08:03:06 PM »
snoop

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2008, 10:34:38 PM »
Bishop was dope as fuck on Warren G's "in the midnite hour" album.  but, i haven't heard him that tight since that cd.  he just rappin like he a comedian these days.  he doesnt have that raw, gutter rap that he had when he first got signed to dre.  they just took too long wit bishop's cd and he don't sound fresh no more.
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2008, 12:28:49 AM »

Cube solo?

you might be right about that,  ;)
but if we´re so lucky to get any of the remaining NWA members in studio together,I don´t want solo tracks.
I´m pretty sure Cube and Ren can clear out their schedule almost any day,it´s Dre that is a bitch about it.  >:(

the reformation would be so much better with all dre production( not sure about the singles though ); oh well, it is what it is.

anyway, don't forget about D.O.C.'s upcoming album  8)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 12:37:18 AM by Dre-Day »

TRG

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2008, 12:35:41 AM »
Dre & Quik thanks

evan the dude

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Alaskan Connection
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2008, 02:03:10 AM »
Bishop was dope as fuck on Warren G's "in the midnite hour" album.  but, i haven't heard him that tight since that cd.  he just rappin like he a comedian these days.  he doesnt have that raw, gutter rap that he had when he first got signed to dre.  they just took too long wit bishop's cd and he don't sound fresh no more.

have you heard any of bishops latest shit? he talks about real grown man shit. granted, he does have a few silly tracks here and there but fuck it. they're mixtapes. he can afford to joke around. there's nothing wrong with that shit. he is just proving he can rap about whatever and still have a sick flow. listen to tracks like "everyday", "grow up", "can't figure it out". then i think you will have a new appreciation for bishop lamont. i was a non-believer once too.  ;D

as for the topic of this thread, i think a dre and quik collabo album would be simply amazing. i think it would inspire new fire in the both of them. you put two dudes with that much talent in one room, something phenomenal is bound to happen. hands down.

Get the dubcnn "california love" wallpaper here!!

Lucifuge

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2008, 02:06:18 AM »
Cube n Ren 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

KlevaThug

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2008, 08:17:21 AM »
Imma go with Snoop for the simple fact that Dre ain't gonna let Snoop release no bull-shit over his beats.

Game proved he can do an album without Dre and still be tight, but Snoop's been on some bull-shit over the last few years imo. I'm not sayin Snoop hasn't had any good songs, but as far as a whole album goes... he hasn't release anything close to classic since The Last Meal.

But yeah a Quik & Dre album would be the shit, but it will never happen cuz even Quik said back in the day that he could never do an album with Dre cuz Dre is too much of a perfectionist and takes too long with projects.

DOGGSHIT

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2008, 09:39:26 AM »
Snoop Dogg

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2008, 11:17:05 AM »
Snoop of course

Cube n Ren 8)

that would be even better