Poll

What artist would u rather have Dr. Dre produce an album for?

Snoop Doggy Dogg
63 (44.1%)
The Game
47 (32.9%)
Bishop Lamont
15 (10.5%)
DJ Quik (co-produce)
18 (12.6%)

Total Members Voted: 122

Author Topic: Dre Produced Snoop Dogg Album Or A Dre Produced The Game Album?  (Read 2305 times)

Chad Vader

Re: Dre Produced Snoop Dogg Album Or A Dre Produced The Game Album?
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2008, 05:43:23 PM »
Bishop is the best bet because -

Snoop is way past his prime, we know exactly how he will spit over every beat, he will rhyme bitch with dick for 16 bars and talk some pimp shit... I mean it will still be dope, lol, but it won't be surprising in the least

Game is kind of the same in that he will just spit your typical Game shit over the beats, it'll sound dope, but I can't really take Game for a whole album, he never changes his flow or the tone of his voice so it'll get tired quick and you'll just end up listening to the beat for about 30 seconds before skipping to the next track because he doesn't hold people's attention too well, his main talent so far has been to get dope beats for his albums

Quik would be amazing, but then you'd need others to rhyme on it, and also, I don't know about these dream producer collab projects, like they both mix amazingly, but probably can't mix together or make a beat 'together', it'd probably end up being a collection of Quik tracks mixed by Dre or Dre tracks mixed by... Dre

Bishop has the flows, the content, and the newness that will make it interesting

I pretty much agree with you  ;)
You got some good points there.

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2008, 07:35:14 PM »

Snoop is way past his prime, we know exactly how he will spit over every beat, he will rhyme bitch with dick for 16 bars and talk some pimp shit... I mean it will still be dope, lol, but it won't be surprising in the least

Game is kind of the same in that he will just spit your typical Game shit over the beats, it'll sound dope, but I can't really take Game for a whole album, he never changes his flow or the tone of his voice so it'll get tired quick and you'll just end up listening to the beat for about 30 seconds before skipping to the next track because he doesn't hold people's attention too well, his main talent so far has been to get dope beats for his albums

Quik would be amazing, but then you'd need others to rhyme on it, and also, I don't know about these dream producer collab projects, like they both mix amazingly, but probably can't mix together or make a beat 'together', it'd probably end up being a collection of Quik tracks mixed by Dre or Dre tracks mixed by... Dre

Bishop has the flows, the content, and the newness that will make it interesting

lol @ snoop comments
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Invincible

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2008, 08:07:36 PM »
Voted Snoop. Like someone said, Game always picks dope beats so that counts him out. it was between Bishop and Snoop, but in the end, i decided i would like a Doggystyle 2, not literally but Doggystyle was obviously so good that I would like them collaberate again.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2008, 12:04:33 AM »

yep.

besides, we've only heard bishop on a few Dre beats.
true, that goes for Game too, but as you already pointed out, you already know what to expect with him  ;)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2008, 12:16:08 AM »
Funny how almost every comment says "Snoop" and the people voting Game aren't even bothering to reply. Groupies too embarrassed (or too stupid) to try and make an arguement. Snoop does suck these days, but that's because he doesn't have someone like Dre telling him what to do. Snoop needs supervision.

Personally, I'd take a Cube album produced by Dre with some WC features.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2008, 12:59:50 AM »
About those producer duos...Isn't Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 supposed to have RZA/Dre produced tracks? Might be interesting if Aftermath actually puts something out. Propably Dre will just mix those tracks? Or what do you think.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2008, 01:27:42 AM »
dre and quik... on the beats only. snoop on the raps

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2008, 09:11:33 PM »
Looks like Snoop took it.  So, DR.DRE give the people wat they want!
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 13, 2008, 07:10:53 AM »
About those producer duos...Isn't Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 2 supposed to have RZA/Dre produced tracks? Might be interesting if Aftermath actually puts something out. Propably Dre will just mix those tracks? Or what do you think.

Raekwon said in a recent interview at allhiphop.com that it's not coming out on Aftermath anymore -

AllHipHop.com: Well to start things off, when is the release date for Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II?

Raekwon: The release date is set for October.

AllHipHop.com: So is it still set to be on Aftermath/Interscope?

Raekwon: Well, It's not going to be on Aftermath. We didn't come to terms the way that we wanted to. Right now we’re just in the process of decision making as to what label we're going to release it on. I still got a couple of other options that I'm trying to weigh out. I'm just trying to make the best situation happen. I put a lot of time into this record so it's important that the house that I walk up into make me feel appreciated. I need to feel really, really, really appreciated. Right now we have a couple of options that we're trying to go through and discuss.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/features/archive/2008/07/09/20270715.aspx

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2008, 07:55:50 AM »

Raekwon said in a recent interview at allhiphop.com that it's not coming out on Aftermath anymore -

AllHipHop.com: Well to start things off, when is the release date for Only Built 4 Cuban Linx II?

Raekwon: Well, It's not going to be on Aftermath. We didn't come to terms the way that we wanted to. Right now we’re just in the process of decision making as to what label we're going to release it on. I still got a couple of other options that I'm trying to weigh out. I'm just trying to make the best situation happen. I put a lot of time into this record so it's important that the house that I walk up into make me feel appreciated. I need to feel really, really, really appreciated. Right now we have a couple of options that we're trying to go through and discuss.

Thanks for letting me know! Hope it really gets the right promotion.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »

Thanks for letting me know! Hope it really gets the right promotion.

Hopefully it'll still have some Dre stuff on it too

wcsoldier

« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2008, 10:43:45 AM »
It's way too late for all these collabo albums ... between 99-2003, I'd have killed people to hear a Dre-Snoop collabo or Dre-Cube ... these days with Dre falling off harder than a 80 year old wowan boobs , I don't even care anymore

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2008, 11:26:35 AM »
^^^

word

when it comes to chemistry, nobody can deny snoop n dre got the best, its legendary within music. Game and dre is newer but i'd still take a snoop dre collabo anytime over a dre game or dre bishop collabo...but like you said, its too late.

Chad Vader

« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2008, 02:02:26 AM »

lol @ snoop comments

why is that?
I got to give you that Snoop has one of the flows and voices out there,but there´s hardly any content.
So this could move the convo to a another interesting issue that maybe deserves a own thread;
content VS flow *POLL*
-What is more important?
-What sounds best?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2008, 03:39:38 AM »
bishop

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM