Author Topic: Is there a way to cure my half-whiteness?  (Read 996 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Is there a way to cure my half-whiteness?
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2008, 07:38:04 PM »
everybody loves them Long/Rhode Island Italians......What fucking toolbags. Look how the pout there lips like fucking homos

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2008, 07:52:05 PM »
Tell those guineas to lay off the fucking tanning lotion and stop wearing bitch sunglasses.......oh, and hairspray is flammable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2008, 07:59:35 PM »
Homegirl in the brown shirt looks like a catfish. Job, get me the fish fry!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Johnny B

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2008, 08:05:04 PM »
everybody loves them Long/Rhode Island Italians......What fucking toolbags. Look how the pout there lips like fucking homos

hahahaha, I live in RI. dude, I live in Johnston with all these fools, the most Italian populated city in the US.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2008, 09:13:14 PM »

Damn, are they for real?!

kemizt

h2k4

SEERLOVESKAIN

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »

8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2008, 11:11:34 PM »
Drop out of college immediately.  Create a militant alias on dubcc.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 12:37:21 AM »
that whole neo super sayen italian look is getting really popular here in Bako with all the Party/club mexican kids. just when i thought it couldn't get any gayer with the whole Emo/Metrosexual movement , some queer bag pulls this look out of his.

seriously how much more gay can you get

-no one should be that Tan unless you A) pick cotton/fruit B) Wesley Snipes is your Father C) are making fun of Donatella Vercace
-no straight man should ever wax/pluck his eyebrows.....keep it gangsta like Martin Scorcese and Jack the juice man Lalane
-no one should have hair like that unless you're dressing up as Goku for Halloween....even then you're still a fag for liking Dragon ball Z

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

J Bananas

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2008, 12:44:10 AM »
that whole neo super sayen italian look is getting really popular here in Bako with all the Party/club mexican kids. just when i thought it couldn't get any gayer with the whole Emo/Metrosexual movement , some queer bag pulls this look out of his.

-no one should be that Tan unless you A) pick cotton/fruit B) Wesley Snipes is your Father C) are making fun of Donatella Vercace
-no straight man should ever wax/pluck his eyebrows.....keep it gangsta like Martin Scorcese and Jack the juice man Lalane
-no one should have hair like that unless you're dressing up as Goku for Halloween....even then you're still a fag for liking Dragon ball Z

yup.....

however....

if i'm used to ripping out unibrow hair with my my fingers and my girlfirend used tweezers one time does that make me inherently gay?

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2008, 01:02:21 AM »

yup.....

however....

if i'm used to ripping out unibrow hair with my my fingers and my girlfirend used tweezers one time does that make me inherently gay?
Nah, I do the same thing, brah. That's not gay, it's just an attempt to look like a human being. I don't wanna walk around looking like Bert from Sesame Street either.

I guarantee you those bitch ass I-Talians rub Preparation H all over themselves before they hit the club. They keep it next to their dick grease.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2008, 07:24:06 AM »

hahahaha, I live in RI. dude, I live in Johnston with all these fools, the most Italian populated city in the US.
I know all about Johnston dude. Everyones last name ends in a vowel. I have lived in the Bucket in the past, now I reside in Attleboro.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2008, 07:46:56 AM »

I know all about Johnston dude. Everyones last name ends in a vowel. I have lived in the Bucket in the past, now I reside in Attleboro.

all itialians last names end in a vowel. Woodbridge is filled with italians. It prolly has the most italians in Canada living in that area. And i only live  like 20 mins from woodbridge so i see these dick heads alot.

Luckily  my italian friends dont look like these clowns.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2008, 11:16:37 AM »
lol at sikotic for starting this thread

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2008, 04:50:22 PM »

yup.....

however....

you rip em out with your fingers?? wow like Rob Burgundy said " i'm not mad, i'm impressed!"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09