Author Topic: The Game crying... *hugs*  (Read 961 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
The Game crying... *hugs*
« on: July 10, 2008, 01:54:04 AM »

They don't understand....

The Game & Young Buck present: Tears are thicker than Blood the mixtape coming soon?

Black Gloves

Re: The Game crying... *hugs*
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 01:57:16 AM »
I would laugh at your jokes if he was cryin just like that and the tears was floodin but its just a lil bit tears for Sean Bell so i dont find
any humour in that but props still.

But why did you post this here? already been posted on the westcoast section

D-Stress

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 03:47:47 AM »
yall are idiots who make fun of this.
whats so funny about it?`what now?the game´s a bitch because he cried?ooh yall are too hardcore, yall never cry  ::) and the reason why he´s "crying" is sean bell and its a very fucked up story.SO FUCKYALL!

RIP Sean Bell & Fuck Tha Police 4 Ever

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 05:20:01 PM »
yall are idiots who make fun of this.
whats so funny about it?`what now?the game´s a bitch because he cried?ooh yall are too hardcore, yall never cry  ::) and the reason why he´s "crying" is sean bell and its a very fucked up story.SO FUCKYALL!

RIP Sean Bell & Fuck Tha Police 4 Ever

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »
The sean bell shit happened so fuckin long ago..

To still be fucked up to the point where u break down when mentioning it is outta control..  Game needs hugs..  ]

EDIT: N/m this is a stupid thread yall right...
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 07:11:20 PM by The-Leak »

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 08:15:49 PM »
LMAO @ Bitch Ass Game

He's not crying for Sean Bell, he's crying because nobody wants a part of his goofy ass song. Game alienated himself with his arrogance. He coulda lead the new generation of west coast rappers, but instead he settled for bein a punk. I like his music, and I've supported him since he came out, but I call a bitch when I see one.

"*sniff* I don't wanna work with these cats no mo *sniff*"  :'(

:laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

h2k4

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 09:27:33 PM »
The sean bell shit happened so fuckin long ago..

To still be fucked up to the point where u break down when mentioning it is outta control..  Game needs hugs..  ]

EDIT: N/m this is a stupid thread yall right...

I didn't watch the video but why is he crying?  Is he somehow related to Sean Bell?  I just don't get it.
Anyways, I think its all for promotion.

@ Sikotic:  Game is leading the new generation of Westcoast artists.  He's worked with and put on alot of these new artists that are buzzing today. 

Black Gloves

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 10:22:30 PM »
LMAO @ Bitch Ass Game

He's not crying for Sean Bell, he's crying because nobody wants a part of his goofy ass song. Game alienated himself with his arrogance. He coulda lead the new generation of west coast rappers, but instead he settled for bein a punk. I like his music, and I've supported him since he came out, but I call a bitch when I see one.

lol aint you a dipset fan?

lmao

dont talk about rappers bein punks if u dipset fan lmao

lol at u thinkin Game cried cuz they didnt want to be on his song

Game has worked with EVERYBODY except for Jay-Z

Game worked with fuckin legends on LAX so stop yappin shit that dont add up lil homie ;)
epic fail
« Last Edit: July 10, 2008, 10:25:19 PM by Black Gloves »

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 10:26:32 PM »
LOOK FOR GAME ON THE NEW "WHY MUST I CRY" REMIX WITH YOUNG BUCK

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »
i dont see the funny part?

lost_assassin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 06:50:53 PM »
no there aint no funny shit on this. but see if this was somebody you hate you would be ALL OVER THIS !!!!! UP DOWN INSIDE N OUT LICKED CLEAN BALLS!!!
Cowards Only Wanna Act Hard When Its Convenient-Planet Asia(9mm)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 11:19:26 PM »
LMAO @ Bitch Ass Game

lol aint you a dipset fan?

lmao

dont talk about rappers bein punks if u dipset fan lmao

lol at u thinkin Game cried cuz they didnt want to be on his song

Game has worked with EVERYBODY except for Jay-Z

Game worked with fuckin legends on LAX so stop yappin shit that dont add up lil homie ;)
epic fail

game was born a hermaphrodite and they couldnt determine his true sex until he was in jr high.

Kilo4

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 11:29:49 PM »
The Game = Poofter.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 01:23:25 AM »
and the reason why he´s "crying" is sean bell and its a very fucked up story

Fucked up story? It's not that fucked up. The Game is a pussy. And so is everyone else who crys when someone they don't know dies. Did he even know Sean Bell? Thousands of people die every day in way worse ways then Sean Bell. Damn people are pussies. Sean Bell died? What about the 80,000 people who died in China from an earthquake last month? You don't see rappers crying about 80,000 people dieing, or the millions of Africans who've died from genocide. But when a black american, gets shot by a white cop, oh oh it's a fucking tragedy. People need to live in reality, and stop getting all worked up over little things. People way overvalue lives of Americans. Sean Bell died, network news, millions die in Sudan, nothing.

Who the hell cries when they hear someone (they don't know) died, on the news? No one. People die, all the time, from way worse then this. I'm not saying it's not horrible what happened to him, but really, in context to the world we live on, it's nothing to get worked up over.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 01:25:41 AM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 04:11:27 AM »
and the reason why he´s "crying" is sean bell and its a very fucked up story

Fucked up story? It's not that fucked up. The Game is a pussy. And so is everyone else who crys when someone they don't know dies. Did he even know Sean Bell? Thousands of people die every day in way worse ways then Sean Bell. Damn people are pussies. Sean Bell died? What about the 80,000 people who died in China from an earthquake last month? You don't see rappers crying about 80,000 people dieing, or the millions of Africans who've died from genocide. But when a black american, gets shot by a white cop, oh oh it's a fucking tragedy. People need to live in reality, and stop getting all worked up over little things. People way overvalue lives of Americans. Sean Bell died, network news, millions die in Sudan, nothing.

Who the hell cries when they hear someone (they don't know) died, on the news? No one. People die, all the time, from way worse then this. I'm not saying it's not horrible what happened to him, but really, in context to the world we live on, it's nothing to get worked up over.

That was some real talk, dudes.