Author Topic: Eminem explains Canibus beef, sorta  (Read 760 times)

KVB

Re: Eminem explains Canibus beef, sorta
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2002, 12:10:24 AM »
Tight....thanx for the read homie...

The new mod's are handling they business...

Congrats homies..

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

Word, we're handling our business... it's mod duties :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2002, 07:35:12 PM »
Tight shit!! Thanks fo tha link dogg!!

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

DJ_Jay_Deee

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2002, 10:40:58 PM »

Yeah homie, I got "C" true Hollywood stories..

I thought that lp was pretty good.
Considering the fact's that he didn't have no top notch producer to help him mixx, and arrange the lp.
But the fire & Hunger is still there.
I always thought people hated on this cd, cause he got in a few people's ass on this one, and "I agree he should just stick to droppin' shit like 100 bars"

although: we should acknowledge the facts that
Canibus will never be heard on the Eminem circut.
Cause Mtv won't touch him, but when it boils down to pure rhymes and ability to drop rhymes, there is absolutly no way people can say Eminem is above him.

Like I have stated before, Eminem is a personal fav of mine aswell, but push the favoritism aside and really examine it.
Canibus is Em's worst nightmare, cause if this battle happen's he is dealing with an mc who will never stop until Em, is humiliated.

That's what a battle rhymer will do.
Em' has just made an enemy mc for life, and this time it's not a beautiful girl, or lil' boy's and homo's who can't defend themself.....it's a ripper.
IMO..

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

I agree 100% of what you said there.

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2002, 06:28:15 PM »
bis is one of my fav's but his last album was kind of a drag imo, but i still think that he has it in him to tear any emcee on the mic...i also heard that he dropped 200 bars recently but i haven't heard of any audio as of yet...personally i think this could be one of the greatest battles of all time if em takes it seriously and comes lyrically rather than calling bis a faggot 40 times like he usually does on diss records...they are both top notch so i can't wait to hear bis's reply, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2002, 01:15:02 AM »
i think this could be one of the greatest battles of all time if em takes it seriously and comes lyrically rather than calling bis a faggot 40 times like he usually does on diss records...they are both top notch so i can't wait to hear bis's reply, peace.

Yeah, I mean "Square Dance" wasn't anything special, neither was "Say What You Say", they were just 'warning's', if you will, from Em. If Canibus replies with something hard then I hope Em drops something serious this time and it turns into a proper lyrical battle, maybe they can settle the score for good then on who really is the better MC....

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2002, 10:56:08 PM »
Hatesrats,you toss words like absolutely and "no way" around way too freely...i knwo you do it to emphasize your point but it's just mislead...it's not absolute that canibus is a better battler than Em,they are about on the same level really but em has a broader different range of subject matter than canibus does..generally canibus talks about the same stuff the other rappers talk about but with eminems skill...eminem talks about what eminem taks about with eminems skill,dig? so eminem is at least equal to him imo..i admit it's my opinion but i say it's a valid one so you're statement of absolution had just lost validity? You see that's why you save extreme words for when it;s time to use them because if you always swear to God who's gonna believe you by the time it matters, dig? peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2002, 08:36:37 AM »
Tanji has spoken........We are all wrong, let's see what he say's remember he's smarter than us all.
He's a poet.....he's a scholar.....He is hip-hop.

Yes Tanji...you are correct.

Go proof read something else......lol

Tired of 14 year old scholar's........

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2002, 08:43:39 AM »

Tired of 14 year old scholar's........

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2002, 08:51:50 AM »
Yo ya'll.... don't diss him for trying to be intelligent, argue with him about his points, but the cat is real smart for his age, and ambitious, so I give him props for that

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2002, 10:43:07 AM »
"he is hip-hop" LMAO

that's funny as hell i give you props for that,i can come across as self important with my existential statements and expanded vocabulary so i see where you're coming from.

I didn't mean to proof-read because gramattically speaking you statements of absolution are okay...if i was proofreading i'd go for shit like you needless apostrophe in "say's" in your last post LOL...i was just trying to help with your arguing skills because it's like if you have a friend who always is taking up your time or something not very urgent but every damn time they  say "it's important!" it's like the same thing with you tossing around the word "absolute"....yu want to be taken seriously when you say something right?  Nothing against you,if i had something against you i'd rather people didn't take you seriously and i wouldn't have said anything LOL

and yes everyone should  "see what he say's" and i should see what you all say it's a forum,if we speak on something we should check what the other person says...you saying that suggests that you reply to things i say without even reading them like when Tha7th didn't even read my post in the dpc thread and called it an educational thread on englsh or something of the sorts...that's a paradox or an oxymoron then isn't it....he's labeling a thread that he just admiited he didn't read! so with you saying "let's see what he says" you're suggesting you do the same...just some stuff to think about LOL no offense intended but for the sake of discussion/debate,dig? peace-Tanjint

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

bez

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2002, 07:38:03 AM »
I aint neer listened to n e of Canibus shit.  Couldent be assed just looking at hinm reminds me of mystikal.