Author Topic: Michael Jackson is reduced to using a wheelchair  (Read 752 times)

Elano

Michael Jackson is reduced to using a wheelchair
« on: July 10, 2008, 08:13:38 AM »

The singer, who turns 50 on August 29, appears fragile and gaunt as he is wheeled by a minder to a Las Vegas bookshop while wearing pyjamas and slippers.

Jacko hides behind shades, a hat, black scarf and surgical mask, his thin frame visible through the cotton trousers and his pale hands the only part of his body on show.

One onlooker said: “There are constant rumours of a Michael Jackson comeback but it was shocking to see that in reality he is a shadow of his former self.

“He seemed too weak even to get out of the chair to cross the road himself. He stayed in the store for two hours and wheeled himself around in the chair the whole time.

“The skin on his hands was peeling, almost like a snake’s. He kept his mask on all the time. His security man was at his side and nobody approached him. It is really sad.”

Jacko was seen reading in the kids’ section with his children, Prince Michael, 11, Paris Katherine, ten, and five-year-old Prince Michael II, alias Blanket.

Finally Jacko picked out a box full of books and CDs before his minder paid for them and wheeled him out of the shop.

Sources say the singer often goes out in a wheelchair when he is too weak to walk.

One said: “He has days when he is fine but others when he feels listless and too weak to walk. Then he calls for the wheelchair.

“Usually on those days he also refuses to get dressed, spending all day in his pyjamas.”

While Jacko’s contemporary, MADONNA, prepares to celebrate her 50th with a hit album and blockbuster global tour, Wacko has been beset by personal problems and is in tatters.

He claims he has been working on a new album, teaming up with producers including the BLACK EYE PEAS' WILL.I.AM and impresario SIMON FULLER.

Yet fans are yet to hear even the hint of a new single or any comeback shows.

The troubled star has also battled an addiction to prescription drugs which started during his child molestation trial in 2005.

He was cleared of all charges but Jacko struggled with a fear of facing the public and turned to painkillers dished out by his private nurse.

The star is also believed to be £170million in debt and recently sold his Neverland Ranch.

The source added: “Jacko is struggling for money and needs to work.

“There’s huge interest in a comeback, but there are doubts that Jacko can pull it off. He isn’t strong enough — mentally or physically.”

Michael Jackson turned up in a wheelchair to watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship in Las Vegas at the weekend.

The ‘Thriller’ singer - who rarely makes public appearances - tried to disguise himself by wrapping a coat around his face and wearing sunglasses as he entered the MGM Grand Hotel in the medical aid.

Jackson witnessed Jenna Jameson’s boyfriend to Ortiz get beaten by Lyoto Machida during the evening. The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a US-based mixed martial arts(MMA) organisation, which is recognised as the largest MMA promotion in the world.

As well as attending the evening of bouts, Jackson went to Los Angeles’ Peterson Automotive Museum to celebrate the 50th birthday of designer Christian Audigier.

Jackson - dressed in a blue satin military and western-themed shirt - took to the stage to say a few words about his friend

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: Michael Jackson is reduced to using a wheelchair
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2008, 08:18:45 AM »
 :laugh: Par.

Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2008, 09:39:03 AM »
Who ever wrote this cannot spell pajamas.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2008, 10:38:06 AM »
Who ever wrote this cannot spell pajamas.

i think it is you who cannot spell pyjamas...

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2008, 04:46:37 PM »
both are correct but pajamas is less gay

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2008, 06:04:21 PM »
Prononce 'pyjamas'......if you do, it wouldn't be pajamas now would it...

Ezekiel Whitmore

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2008, 06:16:48 PM »
Haha, No one cares about Michael 'I'm Too Lazy To Walk' Jackson.
The real story here is how do you spell pajamas.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2008, 06:46:04 PM »
Haha, No one cares about Michael 'I'm Too Lazy To Walk' Jackson.
The real story here is how do you spell pajamas.

ahaha i was just about to say dat!

Lazar

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2008, 08:59:56 PM »
My god, what´s happening whit him? Just sad to see him so  :-\

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2008, 10:43:19 PM »
the normal way to spell it is pyjamas
the retarded (read: american) way is pajamas
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

J Bananas

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2008, 10:45:58 PM »
EYE DONT THINK HE'S BEEN REDUCED PHYSICALLY, JUST IN HIS CRAZY ASS MIND

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 05:24:46 AM »

case closed.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 08:02:04 AM »

case closed.

Hmmm

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2008, 12:55:50 PM »

The singer, who turns 50 on August 29, appears fragile and gaunt as he is wheeled by a minder to a Las Vegas bookshop while wearing pyjamas and slippers.

Jacko hides behind shades, a hat, black scarf and surgical mask, his thin frame visible through the cotton trousers and his pale hands the only part of his body on show.

One onlooker said: “There are constant rumours of a Michael Jackson comeback but it was shocking to see that in reality he is a shadow of his former self.

“He seemed too weak even to get out of the chair to cross the road himself. He stayed in the store for two hours and wheeled himself around in the chair the whole time.

“The skin on his hands was peeling, almost like a snake’s. He kept his mask on all the time. His security man was at his side and nobody approached him. It is really sad.”

Jacko was seen reading in the kids’ section with his children, Prince Michael, 11, Paris Katherine, ten, and five-year-old Prince Michael II, alias Blanket.

Finally Jacko picked out a box full of books and CDs before his minder paid for them and wheeled him out of the shop.

Sources say the singer often goes out in a wheelchair when he is too weak to walk.

One said: “He has days when he is fine but others when he feels listless and too weak to walk. Then he calls for the wheelchair.

“Usually on those days he also refuses to get dressed, spending all day in his pyjamas.”

While Jacko’s contemporary, MADONNA, prepares to celebrate her 50th with a hit album and blockbuster global tour, Wacko has been beset by personal problems and is in tatters.

He claims he has been working on a new album, teaming up with producers including the BLACK EYE PEAS' WILL.I.AM and impresario SIMON FULLER.

Yet fans are yet to hear even the hint of a new single or any comeback shows.

The troubled star has also battled an addiction to prescription drugs which started during his child molestation trial in 2005.

He was cleared of all charges but Jacko struggled with a fear of facing the public and turned to painkillers dished out by his private nurse.

The star is also believed to be £170million in debt and recently sold his Neverland Ranch.

The source added: “Jacko is struggling for money and needs to work.

“There’s huge interest in a comeback, but there are doubts that Jacko can pull it off. He isn’t strong enough — mentally or physically.”

Michael Jackson turned up in a wheelchair to watch the Ultimate Fighting Championship in Las Vegas at the weekend.

The ‘Thriller’ singer - who rarely makes public appearances - tried to disguise himself by wrapping a coat around his face and wearing sunglasses as he entered the MGM Grand Hotel in the medical aid.

Jackson witnessed Jenna Jameson’s boyfriend to Ortiz get beaten by Lyoto Machida during the evening. The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is a US-based mixed martial arts(MMA) organisation, which is recognised as the largest MMA promotion in the world.

As well as attending the evening of bouts, Jackson went to Los Angeles’ Peterson Automotive Museum to celebrate the 50th birthday of designer Christian Audigier.

Jackson - dressed in a blue satin military and western-themed shirt - took to the stage to say a few words about his friend

he looks like that killer in scary movie.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J Bananas

« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2008, 01:04:41 PM »

but here's the thing.
the international communities that spell it 'pyjamas' (european countries) are irrelevant in modern day culture, trend setting countries (read: america) spell it as 'pajamas', and as second rate old world areas, you should do your best to keep up with us.